JBC Pineapple Chunk - Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

Happy new year to you too an :420: hope everyone got mashed!

Day 27 Flowering

Here are the girls day 27, they are doing ok, the Tangerine has pulled through after the flush then feeding with coco a+b nutes, she has started stretching again finally, which I need. I don't think it'l do too much stretching though now as its starting to flatten around the top buds.
DSC002246.JPG
DSC002253.JPG

As you can see it has nice formed buds now.
The Pineapple doesn't seem to like that Advanced Nutes Sensi Bloom, as I have started to feed that the top leaves are cupping like bird claws, which I read may be a pH fluctuation in the medium. There shouldn't be as the food claims to be pH perfect. Or maybe the plant is getting too big for a 3 gallon pot and needed a 5 gallon.
DSC002273.JPG
DSC002262.JPG

That bud picture is a small lower bud of the Pineapple, the top is where the leaves are cupping, think I'l have to give it plain water next time, not to sure if it like sensi bloom too much. Or has anyone else got any input, as I want it to be growing at it best during flower.:Namaste:

why does your fan leave at the top of the plant first pic look like that

Easy man. I had an iron deff on the tangerine dream. Hence the twisted leaves. The new growth went yellow and deformed and it took me 2 week to diagnose. All is good on the tangerine now and is budding nice.

The twisted leaves on the tall pineapple are from N tox. I thought it could take a lot of nutes but was wrong haha. Was seeing what it could take and shot myself in the foot in the process.

Think i'll be looking to harvest in 3 week now. Maybe 2, time will show. Just seen them but didn't have battery for camera so have to wait 2 days for some more pics, but they are both coming on good at the min after a stressed 2 weeks.

Thanks for stopping by Newbie420

Hi Gizmo, thanks for stopping by. The pics on this page are old and the newest are like a week old now.

The pineapple is trying to fall over under the weight of the top 4 arms. have had to tie it up today. I'll get some more pics on next feeding on tuesday.:thanks:

Hey JBC, have been following your log in the quiet for some time now. Can't wait for the next batch of pics! I think your harvest is gonna be really good despite the old iron problem.

My own Tangerine Dream endeavor has been postponed till late spring because I will be away for all april and most of may. I'll be tokin on charas in India instead. :thumb:

Best of luck now for the finishing sprint.

Hey JBC, have been following your log in the quiet for some time now. Can't wait for the next batch of pics! I think your harvest is gonna be really good despite the old iron problem.

My own Tangerine Dream endeavor has been postponed till late spring because I will be away for all april and most of may. I'll be tokin on charas in India instead. :thumb:

Best of luck now for the finishing sprint.

Hey Inkdot, yeah man you been here since the beginning. Good to see you stillhere. Seems its taking ages!

Ok so actual Day 38 FlowerI think lol.

Seems that time to be honest. Haven't had computer for a week so couldnt update, sorry. Managed to take some pictures 2 days ago. Everything looking good, they both budding fast now, the last 2 days they changed a lot again.

Still giving water to the pineapple with 1ml of advanced nute carba load to help with the nutrient uptake on last feed. The TD is coming along really fast now and stinks!! Will be giving it 2 more feeds before the final flush.

Hope to be done in 2-3 week.

DSC003186.JPG
DSC003195.JPG
DSC003214.JPG
DSC003228.JPG
DSC003236.JPG
DSC003248.JPG
DSC003257.JPG
DSC003267.JPG
DSC003278.JPG

DSC003205.JPG

The very tops of the pineapple went deformed due to N tox but cut the tiny bent bits off today. Tried bending them in to compact the bud a bit , but they kept trying to stand up and wasn't worth anything.

Pulled them off and rapid dryed and smoked in my bong. It was really UK Cheesy. Quite strong body high.Chronic though.

Lesson learn't on feeding. No point pushing the nutes up to high to make them better. Just feed what your supposed to feed. Usually 1/2 the strength on the instructions. Left with deformed leaves from the previous damage.

"Uk Cheesy" Waaaaaahhhhhhhh Lol love it brother!

The most important thing is the learning curve 'less is more' and dude it truly is, i find a nice base nutrient get it on lock then start with a nice PK or Booster, they dont need all the magic wizz that guarantees huge yields the most important thing is to give your girls s "perfect" environment and the results will BLIND you!

:morenutes:

Peace & Love

Thanks Gimmiethegoods and godspeed , you both right man! Gave them a 2ml per 2litre instead of 4 or 6 of sensi bloom, and 1ml of ionic boost. Start small again, but going to flush next week maybe anyway.

Bang on with "More is less" and environment!!!!!

Since I moved house this crappy place is damp and been messing with thing. Well summer here to guirella the outdoors and dry indoors, tent, vent, fan, extractor, well picked seeds and better propagation.

Oh yea, things are going great over here:goodjob:. Those are some frosty iceland plants. Congrats

Yeah man thanks 253Chiefin! Yeah time can't pass fast enough at the min. Thanks for stopping by man.:peace:

What you guys reckon, im reaching 60 days flower for the pineapple in like a week or 2, but the N tox seem'd to slow it down and make it stretch. So i'm not sure weather it will be ready or not or has it started to stop. I cant see many new pistels. Most of them like 70% of the calyx hairs have turned amber but the trics still cloudy.

Have a messed up a bit with the pineapple or does anyone reckon its just the N tox slowing it down. I mean its top colas are heavy, enough to bend the arms down to lean on the wall so had to keep tieing.

Its just i'm not too happy with the look of the airy stretched buds. Like always can't wait till next.

Tangerine happy as can be though , got good formed strong smelling compact buds!!

Help needed. Hi 420, wondering if someone can give me some advice on the pineapple chunk, then i'll send some good news pics with some nice pics of the Tangerine.
But bad news first....
My pineapple since the N tox has not really pulled through. Its put a tiny bit of weight on, but i've been flushing for 2 week now, but still putting in 1ml of boost to keep the PK up a bit. But things haven't changed really, just looks like its turning amber and getting ready to finish.

My question is, should I just chop it down today and give all the lights and room to my Tangerine which is budding fast and rapidly overtaking the pineapple.

Had a test of the pineapple like 4 days ago and it was really nice and was quite strong. So has the pineapple come to its end as its not filling anymore. Here are the pics....
DSC003332.JPG
DSC003324.JPG
DSC003343.JPG

Back
Top Bottom