Triple Cheese

On another note, I changed the light cycle to 18hrs also. It was discussed cutting back on light cycle to not use anymore electricity that needed to hit 25micro moles per day during veg. So in keeping with that idea, 18/6. My last cheese was an Auto so I used 24hrs full time, but it was also under the 100watt Quantum Board and it just progressed with it's own needs.
I use an 18/6 light cycle too, I've not seen any difference to 24 hours so why waste the electric... also I would rather give my plants a more "natural" rest

I popped a couple of SLH over the weekend and they germinated and have produced taps so they are now in perlite hempy buckets.

They have already sprouted almost 3inches each of sprout so I buried them extra deep to get to the reservoir sooner. They are going to get their own grow journal in a few days. 1st set of real leaves have popped already.

Anyway the Triple Cheese is doing really well. Other than some browning tips. Lots of energy must be going to the bottom of the bucket.It's producing I think the third set of leaves I think. They are packed very tight. This could be an exciting grow.

Best of luck with the grow Btz.
Nice strain.
Thanks Lowrider, I am currently enjoying a UK Auto from Humbolt Seeds and looking forward to this harvest as well. Both were trades with a 420 forum member. I recently ordered more of the UK Auto, because it taste so nice and smooth has a great high and was really easy to grow. Hoping this one turns out just as well.

Happy Easter and 420 recovery day. Triple Cheese is doing really nicely. Seed pop on March the 28th and into the Hempy Bucket on March 30th. There seemed to be a lag on getting started and the plant still seems to be of small stature. Went through a period of some early leaves browning on the tips also. Not sure what that was about.

However 3weeks later we have this. She has definitely hit within the last few days and beginning to really get with it. Definitely behaving like an indica dominate plant.

One month since I put this little one in Hempy. At four weeks it's working on the 7th node, it will be time to start some training and topping along with perhaps some FIM action.

I had a little light damage inside the Seedling box. The T5 is not to harsh until the plant actually touches it. Still she is getting stronger each day.

I have moved this one into the Flower tent with the two Berry Bomb clones I got from @Agemon . They are still on a 18/6 schedule. I would like to get this little one to hit at least 8weeks. Might have to move her back into the Veg tent when it get clear in the next couple of days from being a drying tent. The Berry Bombs and looking like they will be ready within the next 10-14days for a flip to 12/12.

Hey @BTzGrow, i've recently ordered some Triple cheese and i'm looking to run it next, so i'll keep a close eye on this one!

With watering this morning I decided to do some topping of the Triple Cheese. It had produced it's 7th node solid and was working on the eighth.
So "Off With Her Head" and let the growing begin. Once the lower nodes get long enough the whips and chains will come out for some discipline.

Two days since Topping and you wouldn't know by the growth that I did anything. Currently about 9" tall. Certainly doubled in size in the last week.
I did move her into the big girls tent with the two Berry Bombs and start her on the PS Mini's a couple of days earlier. This is going to be an amazing grow if she continues to respond this way.

Looking great! :woohoo:

I know I just posted a picture on Saturday, but with watering today I'm just totally blown away with the growth that is happening with the little girl.
She is on the DynaGro feed. Interesting that the Berry Bomb I also have on DyanGro is almost double in size of it's sister clone who is being fed MegaCrop.

Looking great bro. It really took well to the topping!

I moved the Triple Cheese out of the larger tent with the Berry Bomb because it's time to flip the BB's Being in there did give her a little time to adjust to the Perfect Sun Mini light spectrum from a distance to start with and as suggested.

Sharing the tent at this point is the new SLH girls. They have been in the Seedling Box and finally out growing the box as they get close to the light.

Back
Top Bottom