Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Yea i had problems using silica.. mainly cause i started adding it in the middle of the plants life cycle. I think it was after i flipped them and they went all yellow from it while adding a new light. 1ml per gal is a good ratio.. thats like four or five drops per liter then. ..

I had a very similar experience. I think you got the picture Troy. Toast's tip about mixing it is a good one.

Great photos / tutorial on setting up your COB!

Good point just checked and no Nitrogen. It is 0-0-.5 so looks like it has a bit of potassium in it. I'm using Botanicare Silica Blast. Stupidface has been using the same an his plants are looking great.

Yup that's what I'm using as well

I had a very similar experience. I think you got the picture Troy. Toast's tip about mixing it is a good one.

Great photos / tutorial on setting up your COB!

Thanks DobeWan - The tutorial was fun to day as I explored the world of CBO's. My objective was to de-mystify the DIY assembly of a COB light. When I started researching I was totally overwhelmed and kept tabling the idea.

If I could build one - anyone should be able to build one.

I wish I'd read this site a bit before buying lights. I bought the Perfect sun COB and the advanced led arc 900 Cob so far, I'm impressed with both. My plants bend toward the cob lights, of course the 900 more than the PS but still. Also the tricombs from my autos last harvest was frosted more under the PS then my kind led and advanced XML 650. Good to see you building this light!

I wish I'd read this site a bit before buying lights. I bought the Perfect sun COB and the advanced led arc 900 Cob so far, I'm impressed with both. My plants bend toward the cob lights, of course the 900 more than the PS but still. Also the tricombs from my autos last harvest was frosted more under the PS then my kind led and advanced XML 650. Good to see you building this light!

I'm happy so far with the output the COB's are providing. I put them in yesterday morning and I can see a spurt in growth overnight. I especially like the dimmer switch and how you can crank it up or down according to need. I'm sure I will expand my system now that I understand the process better.

February 18, 2018 -

The Ultimate Sisters - Growth is perking up and they all look nice and green and no stress .

20/4 Light Schedule
No watering yesterday and will let them go a little more dry today
Doing a little LST today and some leaf tucking. Briar has a ponytail on this morning.

Olga - Day 23

EEBD0F9D-46EE-4DF3-BAB1-EBA78BD06C0F.jpeg

Briar Rose - Day 21

0A582BF1-5857-4ED9-BF12-5FF88CDFC6A1.jpeg

Mrs G - Day 13

B4E2CFE5-3B8D-4F16-87EB-0B89CC7537AC.jpeg

Mrs G really took off under the new light last night. This is a close up of her crown after getting topped a couple days ago.

93A678DE-9918-4AD8-8E75-758189328666.jpeg

Looking good as ever.

i think i will look into the COB you have. It seems to give everything a nice perk up.

I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm only driving them at about 50% their output and will probably crank it up once they are in flower. With the driver I selected you can drive the LED's at 75W but they say you might need fans to cool the heat sinks when driving at full power.

Let me tell you when I crank it up to 75w it is REALLY BRIGHT.

Re: Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

I installed the 2x4 COB in the tent this morning. I decided to put the driver outside the tent. I fired her up at about 30% until the plants get use to her. I need to get one of those inline meters that show the amps and watts. Never ending drain on the 'ol wallet.

43839BF2-6727-4BD5-9DF2-DF445C5A125F.jpeg
Hey Troy,
Just looking and saw these lights on the lean. Is that to stretch the hot spots out and get better coverage? Just wondering if I should adjust mine.
Thanks

To those interested in making Tincture - P'Sam was my mentor in learning to make Tincture and I'm hooked on his process.

[video=youtube;SF_KY5t-HSY]
[/video]

One of my Weimaraners has sever anxiety issues and degenerative osteoarthritis and is on cbd
I’d like to make my own for him
My wife works at a veterinary clinic and we took Wilson in for a checkup and found out he also has
Degenerative myelopathy, which is the degeneration of the nerve endings causing his back end a struggle to walk and hold himself up
So now he will continue on his cbd for anxiety and for pain
I’m searching a physical therapist to assist in prolonging his quality of life

One of my Weimaraners has sever anxiety issues and degenerative osteoarthritis and is on cbd
I'd like to make my own for him
My wife works at a veterinary clinic and we took Wilson in for a checkup and found out he also has
Degenerative myelopathy, which is the degeneration of the nerve endings causing his back end a struggle to walk and hold himself up
So now he will continue on his cbd for anxiety and for pain
I'm searching a physical therapist to assist in prolonging his quality of life

Do you have any High CBC weed? If so or even if you have to buy some, it is really easy to make tincture and much less expensive to what they charge for it already made up for you.

Holy crap, Mrs G is spreading her wings! She sure loves those cobs. Come on girl, I need you to represent...;)

Wait until you see Mrs G tomorrow. She has really spiked up today with her first full day of COB. I will take new pictures tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom