Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Well there are two main types with this DP BB ....far as i know and one is short and bushy the other is a cylinder type ...i got the type that grows in cylinder way.
IMG_13312.JPG

EDIT ....looking in my old journal it seems i only veged for a month before flowering ....hmmmmm Was a foot when i switched to flower i think..here is a picture of it a week and 1/2 into 12/12 cycle
bb34.JPG

Foot Note....this plant was not trained or toped

Looking good tunes, I dunno how you keep track with all thos eplants and strains, great stuff tho.

That Cali Special man, the leaves are almost round.

:goodjob::nicethread:

reps if I can

:thanks: RLMC :passitleft:

:thanks: dfw-guy ....great strain to grow brother grower :yummy:

:thanks: Mmmmick easy to keep track now......All bag seed except for one is in 12/12 to sex.....time to find out who is naughty and who is nice :)

:thanks: cocoJoe ...agreed.....and here is some better tric shots of BB got these a little while ago

trisc7.JPG

trisc5.JPG

trisc3.JPG

trisc4.JPG

trisc1.JPG

trisc2.JPG

trisc6.JPG

:yummy::yummy::yummy: Told ya they look like they been rolled in sugar

I think this is best shot....
trisc1.JPG

:smokin: just smoked some of this 4 people.....OMG they love it more than i do and it is easily best weed i have ever had.....nice body high but not couch lock...but very strong...super sweet taste...and this was picked before i started flush....test bud was dry enough for joint and used regular papers :smokin: No blue berry taste but can easily say it will have some super taste with flush and cure...the sweet taste has fruity taste....I also use molasses when i flower and always on flush...so most every plant i flower is sweet :yummy:

And finally this is what is left in veg....
IMG_13983.JPG

there is one bag seed in this bunch but all the rest is the good stuff...Also one clone is from found seed so not sure what it is....don't look that impressive so far....All the rest is in 12/12 for sexing....dont have any bagseed except one i care to veg any longer....will bud up all the ladies and kill males.....time to consolidate on bag seed ....make room for the good stuff that is growing fast and will need room to spread out.
Have 5 BB clones here and probably a lot more clones coming soon...so need lots of room
IMG_14133.JPG

Hey tunes,glad to see another of your crazy busy journals. you always have so much going on! As always, looking great! :slide: :peace:

Lets hear it for green! :thanks: for keeping tuned in brother grower cocoJoe :passitleft:

:thanks: 420warrior ....It is a little busy around here...LOL tks for keeping up with all the journals brother grower :passitleft:

Below i have a seed i made...32 days old
IMG_13495.JPG

IMG_14014.JPG

It is a cross between Female BudLady......
IMG_00543.JPG

IMG_12213.JPG

And a male KC-33........
IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_11142.JPG

I bet it is a girl......If not still have 10 seeds i made still....four tops nothing but bush-ness I have high hopes for this cross....judging from look it will have moms tight internode spacing and tight heavy buds and hope it gets extra thc from KC-33 father

Dude you been busy. ++++++ Well I see another grower who started probly saying
'Just One Little One in the Closet Honey, just some Personal.' Sound bout rite? LOL
Looks like you really are getting busy. 30 plants? How many are 100% sure female? Damn your coming up in the world dude. 2? 600 Watters. Looks like that second lite came thru. Well Slim stay down with your bad ass. Good looking grow. They won't let me pat ya on the back, but it's there Bro.

Wow, Tunes420 as always I am amazed! The buds look amazing. Drooling all over the place wishing I could give em a little pinch hehe. I am so glad you are enjoying them with your friends! Your keeping it very busy as usual, but thats great, its more to love hehe.

L8ER

Back
Top Bottom