Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Man Slim your doing great with your plants. Way to keep a strain going. But 30? Wow I know I couldn't handel a 30 flip. Are you planing on doing a flip over or a constant harvest? Like pull 1 or 2 a week? Got to think about the footage of the flower room. Helps to think about keeping plants all the same height. That way you can use the complete power of your lites, or having to keep the lites at like 16" above the tallest, which will be 30" off the shortest. Them lites lose alot of the lumm's every inch they are raised obove the plants. I know you know all this, I was worndering if you had plans of various height plants thru out your flowering room? Rooms end up like this king of kaos room I've got going. I know I lose so much lite. And the room wood be alot easier and productive, if I'd get my plants all close together. Just a thought. Myself, I like the kaos.

Hey Wood bro :passitleft: .....yes 30 is a lot...it is actually more now....but a lot are clones.....I had done a bunch of Bagseed knowing i need to veg plants longer (real strains) I try to keep plants all same high....and plants are so small it is easy to do that.
IMG_13532.JPG

with a pail here or box there...new plants are only one i keep farther away from lights til they get used to it...again reason for so many plants is to get me by till the real strains get to a flowering hight. My plan is to flower 3-4 plants and cut down 3-4 at a time instead of what i do now....chop one every week or two. The bag seed i kill if they are ugly or male... out of all the bagseeds i have 3 flowering and 2 i am waiting to see what they are....the rest have been killed. In a couple 3 weeks all that will remain in room is the good genetics...space is not a problem as of now...I have kept one KC-33 and one bud lady and one blue berry as moms. Not to worry my friend .....my grow room will always have a spot ready for any run you might want to do. I have a 3 by 6 area i dont even use in grow room for that purpose :grinjoint:

Update... this is medium I will be growing in for this journal...some plants will remain in perlite/hydroton rocks for rest of life or till they need transplant...(like BB mother) rest are already flowering so transplanted what really needed to be done and will leave the rest to flower couple/few more weeks they have in what they are in :popcorn:

PRO-MIX 'BX'
Technical Data Sheet
PRO-MIX 'BX' is a "General Purpose" is peat-based making it lightweight, easy to handle and highly desirable for transplanting.
It's porous texture allows for quick rooting and optimum water/air ratio. The incorporation of wetting agent facilitates water absorption and distribution.

COMPONENTS
• Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
(75-85 % / vol.)
• Perlite — horticultural grade
• Vermiculite
• Dolomitic & Calcitic Limestone
(pH adjuster)
• Macronutrients
• Micronutrients
• Wetting Agent

PRO-MIX BX W/MYCORISE
*3.8 cu. ft. bale
*All purpose growing media
preferred by greenhouse
growers
*It retains moisture longer
while providing drainage and
aeration for optimum plant
growth
*Light weight for indoor or
outdoor potting,
transplanting, seed starting,
etc.
*Mycorise is a beneficial
fungus that is found naturally
in soils around the world that
forms an association, or
symbiosis, with the roots of
most vegetables, ornamental
greenhouse plants, fruits,
trees and shrubs
*Benefits of Mycorise Pro:
more efficient acquisition of
water and nutrients
(particularly phosphorus,
copper, zinc and maganese),
increased resistance to
stresses related to
transplanting, nutrition and
drought, improved plant
survival after outplanting
into gardens and field soil,
and increased crop vigor,
plant quality and quantity of
flowers and fruit
*Bagged

pH Range:
5.5 - 6.5 (1:3, v:v water)
Electrical conductivity:
1.3 - 2.0 mmhos/cm (S.M.E.)
Air Porosity:
17 - 22 % by volume (6 inch pot)
Water-Holding Capacity:
700 - 900% by weight
Bulk Density:
8 - 10 Lbs./cu.ft. (0.13 - 0.16 g/cm3)
Moisture content:
30 - 50% by weight

ok here are the three bag seeds i kept from first tall 4 i put in to sex...3 females :slide:....there are 3 more from the second batch of bagseeds not sure yet on sex of those.
IMG_24101.JPG

10 days 12/12 ....40 days since birth :smokin:
This one below is from seeds i made last grow....BudLady x KC-33
IMG_2416.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

Very bushy...hope it is a girl....if it is a boy will flower it for pollen. 46 days since birth...still in veg
Next 3 are bb clones 2 months old....couple weeks of that is waiting to root I think
IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2414.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

this last one is bb clone i am keeping for mom
IMG_24321.JPG

next couple are bb clones taken from original plant while in flower for a couple weeks....they just started veg mode again
IMG_24331.JPG

IMG_24201.JPG

IMG_24311.JPG

IMG_24343.JPG

Next is Cali Special 27 days since birth
IMG_24291.JPG

IMG_24281.JPG

IMG_24271.JPG

here are 4 moms KC-33...budlady...bagseed i found...and BB
IMG_24191.JPG

IMG_24211.JPG

6 bb clones waiting to be plants
IMG_24231.JPG

5 that are plants and growing...:slide:
IMG_24221.JPG

Veg
IMG_24122.JPG

Tunes, this one is really gonna rock. First time with the Promix? We have been using it since the begining, along with Fox Farms Ocean Forest. A 50/50 ratio seems to work very well. The Fox Farms seems to provide nutrients that the Promix lacks. Even so, I find we can water with 1/2 gallon twice a day as well as misting the plants down with pure PH balanced water. You can almost hear a sucking sound as we water them...lol. Looking great bro, can't wait to see how this turns out. Keep em green brother.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 ...cool can't wait to see plants in HID lights :surf:

:thanks: CocoJoe yes a lot of indica in it...hope i get a female :popcorn:

:thanks: GMT1975A yes first time with promix...i like it cause it is like a sponge :surf:

:thanks: Leave Weaver having fun :smokin:

:thanks: Here To Learn glad your following :welcome: :passitleft:

:thanks: siscokid brother grower :passitleft:

Update....
IMG_24382.JPG

3 of the moms off in extra area chilling
IMG_24422.JPG

BB mom
IMG_24462.JPG

one of 2 month old BB clones...getting bushy
IMG_24471.JPG

only place to grow from here is up