Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Everything is looking beautiful as one would expect! :goodjob: +rep when I can...need to spread more love I guess.

Hey, I am sure you will know, but how long before you can safely pull clones from a seedling. Just wondering how long it is gonna be before I will reasonably be able to put 3 more plants into bloom from a cloned seedling, seeds will be here this coming week.

I guess the question I wanna ask, would you grow your mother to sexual maturity (about 6 weeks or whenever it shows) before taking clones or could you pull them earlier without sacrificing vitality in the clone.

Mountainborg looking to assimilate grow knowledge, resistance is futile....yes I am high, you probably knew that lol.

BTW, you are a large part of my inspiration and knowledge about LST. Thank you brother grower.

:peace: from the mountains.

:thanks: Sungod....siscokid...HazeSeeker...Screwnuts33....KannabisKid...
Tiger Balm..MountainHigh ...All brother and sister growers watching.

Space.......Looks Like you have so much..... till you transplant! :whoa::surrender:

IMG_24731.JPG

IMG_24793.JPG

IMG_24742.JPG

IMG_24871.JPG

IMG_24774.JPG

IMG_24782.JPG

IMG_24702.JPG

IMG_24751.JPG

IMG_24682.JPG

I seem to maximize my space by having it all open...
IMG_24894.JPG

I also chop down a plant every week or two and put another in flower...kinda rotate my stock...I am still putting the bag seed and strains i am done with for now (made seeds)when they are small .....Just for some bud :smokin: while I grow the two main strains for this thread to some nice bushes ....been vegging for more than two months...and have had plenty of small plants to toss in while we continue to wait another month on them :popcorn:

MountainHigh I pull clones 4-6 weeks from seed ...depends on how fast they are growing.....The seed/Strain I made ....I am waiting to pull clones from bottom...It is bushy and not able to get a good size clone yet.

Mountainborg looking to assimilate grow knowledge, resistance is futile...LMAO
Glad you were able to use LST and were inspired by me...appreciate it brother grower....Couple people asked me when i was going to do some LST like the old days with HID lights....and the time has come.....nice long veg and a whole lot of LST going on in this journal ...The 3 big blueberry clones are some seriously twisted sisters....will get some photos of under the hood next update :passitleft: :peace: and stay HIGH !

:thanks: Leave Weaver appreciate you following along and reps :passitleft:

LMAO Wood.....trash cans and dish pans for pots.... tried kitchen sink and girlfriend drew the line :laugh::laugh:

ATTENTION ...for anyone watching grow journals and thinking about growing but not thinking you can.....I came to this site....started reading and watching others grow...less than a year ago...wow time fly's :smokin:
Anyway just wanted to let you know...you can do it!
I learned from trial and error and by just doing it. It has taken time to grow with more confidence and better results....but has been well worth it....since I started growing....I have not had to buy any meds since my first harvest...I have had 4 journals...chopped down a lot of nice budded plants ...too many to remember....has to be close to 40 plants I have flowered....maybe more...have one thousand, nine hundred , and fifty photos here on this site if ya feel like counting.
My point being....I learned everything right here folks...by reading,watching and growing....so get some seeds in something and start today.....nothing to be embarrassed or self-conscious about...If plants don't look as good as some peoples here....Cause this was what mine looked like....just 10 months ago

This was my first veg room
IMG_09123.JPG

and this was my first flower dungen
IMG_0934.JPG

Pretty bad right....well that is what most people's look like their first time...so stop dreaming about it :smokin: And GROW IT! :passitleft:

x2 Tunes.. I started out with nothing, and just try to make each grow better than the last. I don't think anybody can jump in and harvest pounds their first try, but the progress is what's important.

:thanks: Leave Weaver appreciate you following along and reps :passitleft:

LMAO Wood.....trash cans and dish pans for pots.... tried kitchen sink and girlfriend drew the line :laugh::laugh:

ATTENTION ...for anyone watching grow journals and thinking about growing but not thinking you can.....I came to this site....started reading and watching others grow...less than a year ago...wow time fly's :smokin:
Anyway just wanted to let you know...you can do it!
I learned from trial and error and by just doing it. It has taken time to grow with more confidence and better results....but has been well worth it....since I started growing....I have not had to buy any meds since my first harvest...I have had 4 journals...chopped down a lot of nice budded plants ...too many to remember....has to be close to 40 plants I have flowered....maybe more...have one thousand, nine hundred , and fifty photos here on this site if ya feel like counting.
My point being....I learned everything right here folks...by reading,watching and growing....so get some seeds in something and start today.....nothing to be embarrassed or self-conscious about...If plants don't look as good as some peoples here....Cause this was what mine looked like....just 10 months ago

What great advice! I've been wanting to get my first grow sarted but have had things get in the way. I like you attitude of Just Do It! Where have I heard that??? But really, I'm gonna just do it. Thanks for the encouragement for all!:grinjoint:

What great advice! I've been wanting to get my first grow sarted but have had things get in the way. I like you attitude of Just Do It! Where have I heard that??? But really, I'm gonna just do it. Thanks for the encouragement for all!:grinjoint:
yeah man, just do it.. I wasn't ready to start growing, but I knew if I didn't start germing seeds, I would never get started.. Once the seeds were planted, I just got my supplies as needed. I invested under $100 for my first grow, and got a decent amount of bud from it. On top of that, the amount of information you learn just growing is worth it alone.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 same here 50-100 dollar investment and bought and upgraded as i went cheers :passitleft:

no problem rolledupjoe ...ya that just do it sounds like commercial ....LOL ...glad to see ya going to get ya feet wet....a lot of help and on the job training here...will be looking for ya grow :passitleft:

:thanks: siscokid glad to help people want to grow :cheer: And glad for yours and many others friendship since i came here :passitleft:

Kudos Kudos!! You have come a long way since you began. I dig your inspirational post! The more peeps that just do it. The better off we all are. Great pics as usual, you're obviously staying busy. I will keep growing and learning from peeps like you. Thanks and keep it up.

L8ER

Our journals are testiment as well to "Just do it". We started out with some AK47 autoflowers that were gifted to us. We then saved up the money for some seeds and mylar. Bought cfl's and progressed from there. Our grows now support themselves, and provide us with money to purchase better hardware. We have now added 17 new varieties to our collection, just after our 3rd harvest, and it is continuing to grow. You just have to place one foot in front of the other, overcome the pitfalls, and continue by learning from your mistakes...and most of all..be patient and willing to take advice from others.

:thanks: Grooster ...great to have you aboard :thumb:

Our journals are testiment as well to "Just do it". We started out with some AK47 autoflowers that were gifted to us. We then saved up the money for some seeds and mylar. Bought cfl's and progressed from there. Our grows now support themselves, and provide us with money to purchase better hardware. We have now added 17 new varieties to our collection, just after our 3rd harvest, and it is continuing to grow. You just have to place one foot in front of the other, overcome the pitfalls, and continue by learning from your mistakes...and most of all..be patient and willing to take advice from others.

Well said :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom