Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Here is a couple tied me over bagseeds :popcorn:
IMG_25654.JPG

IMG_25641.JPG

IMG_25631.JPG

IMG_25571.JPG

IMG_25623.JPG

Put one of the bigger Blue Berry clones in flower 20"...Now the fun starts :popcorn:
IMG_26132.JPG

Cleaned under plant to keep air flow and get rid of useless growth
IMG_26162.JPG

And here is next biggest blueberry 19" still in veg
IMG_26142.JPG

We will let underside grow a bit more and before i flower i will clean it of useless growth on bottom
IMG_26171.JPG

my goal with BB is 3-4 ounces she has had 80 days of veg 30 hours of dark and two days 12/12

Hey Tunes, your plants are looking amazing! You have true passion for what you do and it shows. I, and I'm sure many others really appreciate you sharing it with us. Your LSTing is superb, do you trim off side branches and fan leaves on the underside? That's what it looks like. I have read everywhere to leave fan leaves alone but it makes sense to get rid of them if they don't receive sufficient light. :peace:

:thanks: 420warrior ...been :reading420magazine: a lot of journals... like pits.. and some say to trim bottom which will let plant concentrate energy to the most likely to succeed buds :smokin:
So giving it a go....don't seem to be hurting anything :smokin: Not sure if it is doing anything either :scratchinghead: It does give me a few clones that will never get light enough to keep....it also makes it easier to care for...opens it up so i can take out dead material...Also makes it easier to water...and easier to look up her skirt this way too :dreamy:
Plus i always heard not to let your leaves touch medium because it invites mold In... picture below you can see what was there before i trimmed her...
IMG_25761.JPG

I have always been in the habit of making sure the air could move under plants...and lately i have been trimming stuff that will never be anything worth keeping (bud wise) I use it to make clones :yahoo: Good seeing ya brother grower :passitleft:

Im lovin the pistil action on the Bag seeds. All of them look healthy tho. The BB clones are gonna be great. Idk why but I really like anything blueberry, purple or white lol. I kno ima weirdo.

Nice garden tho. All your ladies are enjoyin life :cheer:::roorrip:

+rep

Update.....things are growin on....Looks like i have a couple sativa bag seed...two in back...which means long flower period....ewww..two tall ones in front are cali special and KC-33
IMG_26384.JPG

will do like i been doing go by trics and when they are ratio we like TIMBER!
IMG_26392.JPG

other plants are a lot shorter and budding up nice for some (get me by)bagseed bud
IMG_26403.JPG

and in veg we have a lot of nice BB...a cali special.....speaking of cali special..below is one in flower...just starting her stretch
IMG_26421.JPG

Looks like some nice bud to "get you by". Most people would be quite happy to have that in their garden!

You are doing wonders with that B-Berry dude Sure am glad the smokes fine, Miss Janet will be finding that out soon enough.

:thanks: brother .....Now we know what DP BB is capable of doing :grinjoint: At least seed stock we have....Now lets see what Woods White can do! We are excited to begin growing strain you made with our new simple grow method :slide: Have a feeling your mix will be a hell of a nice combo....and long as we will have some males.....we may as well flower the best one and pollinate some BB :slide:.........Cause Me and OldLady love the BB :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom