Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

The best thing is there are just as many different pots as there is pot...... Looks good anyone who can keep all those ladies happy must be fishin with a longer pole..... great job +reps

Here's to your harvest being a good one gunjababy ...cheers :passitleft:

LOL Wood ...Ya just a couple plants i told my girl...30 plants later.......LMFAO
have 2 of the bag seed showing hairs today so about 18 females now...the one bag seed i had that didnt flower yet, had balls all over the place...killed that one today so down to 29....should be killing 5 or 6 more before all is said and done.
appreciate kind words brother grower....I think you and me would make a hell of a grow team cause your skills always amaze me....I am a quick learner....and picked up a lot of helpful info from you....your advise on base nukes and root riot alone has helped me step my game up a little....so ty again for following along and nice comments....and ty even more for your advise and help along the way.
Glad to have meet you and found such a good friend in you bro! Give hugs to Miss J for me pls :peace:
:thanks: Grooster for positive feed back ...I love to pinch the ladies....a little more as they get older....the BB buds I grab like i would a ladies firm cheek...with my whole hand LMAO :passitleft:
:thanks: rc51sport glad to have ya tuned in to grow bro :passitleft:

:thanks: siscokid ....bagseed i had that showed balls was same age as my new strain....and so far new strain is showing no signs of balls and still short and bushy....that is only second time i saw such a short bushy male...first was my kc-33 plant.... I thought was female .... trained the hell out of it to find it was a male!
But it is looking better everyday that new strain is female....It is still in veg....so relying on pre-flowers.

:thanks: :thanks: Leave Weaver really appreciate the positive feedback from you and all....this is a really great site with all the super growers and very nice friendly staff and members...but more than all that...it is unbelievably informative. Everything I learned...I learned from here. :cool:
members/growers helped the most with there real live mistakes and grows...I like pictures and for me makes it easier to learn ....So grow journals are my hands on training journals :smokin:
Going to be doing a lot of blue berry :yummy:....will be taking a few clones at a time and rooting them... then taking a few more. I have smoked some and grown some and like everything about them. You probably already all know that seeing as how i have 13 BB's hehe....ok 5 not showing roots yet....but they will be in a few days :slide:
Again :thanks: for kinds words Leave Weaver :passitleft:

:thanks: Sungod I do have a lot of odd pots ...LOL Except for two 600 watt lights I am running on what i have around....even rinsing and re-using perlite and hydroton rocks....on a real low budget because of lights...first thing i need to buy is some promix then some square tall pots...then nukes...But i always try to use what i have around in times like theses .....now i wish i put all same strains in same color pots for visual purposes LOL
Hopefuly they will all stay happy....I am pushing it on transplanting...they should have been done awhile back....but again low budget means wait till ya have the cash lol ....:thanks: for tuning into grow :passitleft:

To be honest with you I love watching people do more with less. Hell anyone can throw 3,000 plus at a room and get a decent haul, but do do it on a budget, makes the rewards all the more sweet. Great job. +reps if I could

Hear that. But if a Man uses his brain well, he'll come up. We all learn with our first few grows. I've watched Slim start with some little cfl's, 'nothing against em' and work his way up till now. I'm kind of proud to watch his grow's, kind of feels like I'm growing afew thru him. He's another person with that passion. People have to have it to mature into a seasoned grower. Hey Slim, one day you'll bitch bout mites, 'hope ya don't' but will happen one day. You come along ways from your first trip. Hope you don't but I know you'll get over acouple loser crops here and there, but you'll continiue to grow. Everyone will one here and there. Growing gets in ur blood. Yours are doing great. Me I'm waiting to see what that Cali Special looks like. Kind of like for future ref's. Hey me I also hope that Blue Berry is as good as suppose to be, I've got afew of them using up square footage myself. Keep it up Bro.

Oh BTW Sun alot can throw 10 grand and end up with a field of burnt up crop either a timer or the PH dropped and you didn't pay attention onley to find a field of bud rot. I been there. It takes a grower thats enjoy's his work. I seen to many turnkey opperations fail. Only because the driver didn't pay attention to the road. Nothing bad said. Your input was true to a exent. Gl with your grow I'm going to take a peek in. <<<<<,,Duh why I have to say that here? Guess I need to punch in your link. JK All good.

:thanks: Sungod I agree 100 % that the fruits of a grow are sweeter when you have small budget.

Wood bro I hope to never get them mites....seen so many battle with them.
I try to minimize threat by keeping outside influences from my grow room.
Like i would never cut my grass then go to grow room to check on ladies....i have cats...but they are indoor cats and don't let them in grow. I don't use pots from out doors with out washing good ....I don't use soil....and never take clones from others...which is easy way to get mites. At least from what i have seen. You have been growing a lot longer so fear you are right.....so looks like mites comes with the territory eventually.

BB .... will always have a place in my grow room....I have found it easy to clone/train and grow .... The buds look like you rolled them in sugar....and smoke is A1....Best weed i have smoked in years ! Taste of uncured buds are sweet strong and very fruity...not quite blueberry taste.....but from what i have read that come with long cure....also read temps need to drop lights out 15 degrees to get colors they describe.....they say it cures blue.....so maybe next crop we will see about the blues and cure some BB

I did run a hose from cool hallway to dark room with intake fan in hopes to drop temps in dark room. I need to drop temps in dark room only for flowering ladies dark period to fatten up buds and maybe get some colors going on BB
Where dark room is in same room as veg... temps go up in flower chamber when i run lights for veg....temps only seem to be dropping 5 degrees maybe 10 for few hours veg plants sleep....then dark room becomes room temp again...so need to drop those temps....I see my clones growing light airy buds...and believe it is cause temps in dark room are not what i though....they are only 10 degrees cooler than day temps for a few hours....again cause veg lights are off for 4-6 hours....I am really high now wow :peace:

Tunes, just found your link bro. Ambitous we are! 30 plants...ha. I love the Blueberry we had. It was an autoflower, but still had great Blueberry traits and smell. Enough thso that I mixed it with Jamaican and have one in flower now. She is over 6 foot high and had to LST and super crop her. Hoping some of the BB trait comes through. Keep em green bro. I'm in!

I will be watching this grow, I myself am on a very tight budget, will be watching for money savings hints, etc. from your grow.:nicethread:

And I want to grow BB, just saving up for the seeds and waiting for a good deal at attitude to come up. Next thing on my list to buy is nutes, they are essential, and I have an unlimited supply of decent to good bagseed. I like how you filled in your grow with bagseed, mutts need love too. :grinjoint:

:peace: +rep

Sounds great there Slim. You already cut some BB? Mine are 3-4 weeks into flower now. They are a good 4' tall and loving life. I'm glad you got a good strain going there. It's all good tho if ya grow it rite, and seems you are. I'm tapping my foot to see that Cali Special and hope its a good strain. I've looked it up on the net and looks like a good plant for smaller areas. Well now seems you stepped up on the growing space. GL Bro. I'll be peeking in

:thanks: MountainHigh glad to have ya follow along :passitleft:

Grooster Hell Ya! :passitleft:

:thanks: Wood bro...Cali Specials are doing good will get picks tomorrow been toped already ...so about another month in veg :grinjoint:

Yes took bottom buds from BB last week....about 7 grams worth .....was the most sugary little buds i have seen....at least in my grow room....I mean there is as much trichomes growing on under side of leaves as is on tops of leaves which are covered ! Any way few nights ago we tried it...and OMG...not blue berry taste...but very sweet fruity taste....that is strong.High is imediate....as you take hit it super taste hits you and then when you let out hit you can feel your pulse race with the effects of the stone coming on...either that or I have high blood pressure LOL ...but it is the best weed i have ever tasted ....Now the stone continues to give you a nice body stone...makes you feel heavy...you want to sit and relax for sure. We always prefer a head high....we try to stay away from couch lock....we never wait for amber trichomes....and although i was going to wait for some...I feel test buds with all cloudy trichomes....plant was ready to come down...So i waited until last night...gave it 4 or 5 more days and when lights came on i chopped her....Not a big yield for me.... but grown better... longer...with added veg time...this plant would be a very nice producer of some sugar covered thick buds!
Still this should be a OZ and a half of best chit I ever smoked....never tryed BB....and i love it!
The taste has become as important as high after all these years...and the high is up there at 8.....taste has hit the roof with a 9...ease of growing and cloning gets a 8 with this strain....Heard it was hard to clone...so i got lucky getting a plant that is not hard to clone. Far as nukes go it handled all i gave her with no problems....i did read a month ago this strain likes light nukes so cut them back since then and strain seems to like it just as well....only sign of it needing anything I have seen....was some slight purple on fan leaf stems.

So here is the BB..........7 1/2 weeks 12/12

IMG_2346.JPG

The bottom 5 braches we took off last week are not all shown here...we smoked most....:roorrip: But there is a couple small dried buds in picture (bottom right)
IMG_23501.JPG

IMG_23511.JPG

IMG_23614.JPG

IMG_23583.JPG

IMG_23644.JPG

trichbb.JPG

BBTRIC.JPG

IMG_23671.JPG

IMG_23593.JPG

IMG_23681.JPG

Thats not all....got 16 clones from that seed as well :)
all in different stages of growth 12 are rooted....4 are not...just clipped them 2 days ago

Beautiful, as always Tunes. I love your journals, with all the great pics and great smoke reports. :peace:

:thanks: siscokid Always get little hash ball :grinjoint:

:thanks: 420warrior.... glad you enjoy :passitleft:

:thanks: GMT1975A .....I am hooked on BB now :rollit:

:thanks: CocoJoe

Update on veg....

IMG_23732.JPG

IMG_23701.JPG

Here we have two moms...one in white pot is KC-33 and other is clone of seed i found growing under table that is in flower now.
IMG_23762.JPG

IMG_23742.JPG

Above is a BudLady (bagseed) mom
IMG_23772.JPG

IMG_23821.JPG

And this is Blue Berry mom...one of 18 clones ...took 2 more today
IMG_23911.JPG

5 rooted clones
IMG_23891.JPG

6 I am rooting now...2 days since I cut 4 and 2 I took tonight
IMG_2393.JPG

that is one of 4 freaked out clones i took 2 weeks into 12/12 from original plant.....since then 11 clones were taken from 3 clones i took before 12/12 on original plant
IMG_23922.JPG

that is another bb clone taken from flowering plant....the other 2 freaked out clones are in flower...will get pics of those tomorrow
IMG_23851.JPG

IMG_23841.JPG

IMG_23752.JPG

there is two more BB clones
IMG_23711.JPG

IMG_23723.JPG

3 California specials
IMG_23901.JPG

clone central
IMG_23792.JPG

IMG_23801.JPG

And this is from seed i made....I crossed BudLady with KC-33