Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Hey all....You miss me?.....This is the new journal

Lights ....1 600 watt HPS and 1 600 watt MH also shop light with a few cfl's

Medium .....currently perlite/hydroton rocks All plants needing to be repoted will be put in ProMix....will post info when i buy it :smokin:

Nukes .....FloraNova grow (veg) Open sesame and beastie bloom for flower with floranova as base :smokin:

Strains.... Dutch Passion Blue Berry.....KC Brains California Special ....KC-33 crossed with BudLady (bagseed)

OK this is what we are starting with....Here is just some bag seed to fill in while I clone and all that jazz....couple weeks old...am terrible at keeping track of ages lol
IMG_13203.JPG

This group is about 24 days old.....and all but front plant is also just bag seed to fill in the bare spots :)
IMG_13063.JPG

Now plant in front is BudLady Crossed with KC-33 ....seeds i made in my last journal....heres a close up ....
IMG_13072.JPG

was over feeding her and have cut back a little ....I say her cause of way she is growing.....all the bag seeds in second group are same age...so assuming tall 3 or 4 are males and shorter two bushy ones are girls
IMG_1308.JPG

Below is clone of KC-33 and clone of seed i found growing under my table in a inch of perlite in old pot....found another in some peatmoss....both were about 5 inches of stem and two feeder leaves....one was laying on side one was growing straight up.....they both turned out to be females and are in Flowering now....will post pics of Flowering girls tomorrow
IMG_13103.JPG

This is bagseed i have been growing for awhile I named budlady...flowered 10 plants of this strain so far...have one in flower now :grinjoint: One awesome plant for sure
IMG_13091.JPG

Below are 4 clones taken from Dutch Passion Blue Berry I have in flower...these clones were trim from bottom while plant was a couple weeks into 12/12 so they are freaking out....will take a few more weeks for them to start growing right.
IMG_13122.JPG

Now before i put BB in to flower i took 3 clones...and here they are....
IMG_13131.JPG

these are being trained and one will remain in veg as mother
IMG_13141.JPG

IMG_13163.JPG

IMG_13153.JPG

Will get pictures of BB in flower tomorrow :grinjoint:
Finally we have California special ....3 out of 5 regular seeds made it :smokin:
IMG_13185.JPG

These are about 10 days old.

:welcome: Aberration ...your flowering ladies are doing super!

:thanks: Grooster...:welcome: have 30 plants to start this journal :rollit: Almost feels like cheating :laughtwo:
OK 4 tallest bag seeds are in the dark switching them to 12/12 to sex them
the two shortest seeds out of 30 day seeds I am keeping in veg....One is a real strain KC-33 X BudLady....so need lots of clones before i flower
IMG_13394.JPG

Here we have a BudLady strain clone i trained and flowered for some quick bud
IMG_13252.JPG

And this is a KC-33 clone...same thing...trained and flowering for some quick bud
IMG_13243.JPG

This is one of seeds I found growing under my table .....strain unknown...could be Northern Light Special or White KC....or it could just be bagseed.....so will see what it becomes....i saved a clone from this lady
IMG_13272.JPG

And this is the other seed i found in odd pot under table in a inch of perlite
We didnt clone this one....slow growth on it....same age as found seed above
IMG_13263.JPG

This tall one is bagseed.....and same thing no clones....too much stretch for my taste.....so didn't bother cloning
IMG_13282.JPG

IMG_13372.JPG

This one is Blue Berry :yummy:
IMG_13292.JPG

IMG_13363.JPG

IMG_13303.JPG

IMG_13312.JPG

will check ages of all and post them next time i do photos :smokin:

damn tunes, 30 plants?! You got your shit together for sure. Those tall monsters in the flower room are budding up really nicely. I can't wait to see how the new blueberries come along

Yep those big gals have some hefty weight building up on em. Makes a man wanna give em a little pinch! I know, I know, no touching the ladies!! Let em GROW!

L8ER

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 ....The tall blueberry is getting close :yummy: the other one looks like one of those plants that grows a lot longer than 8 weeks....buds right now are fluffy not solid like BB...I think i have found a new strain to grow mainly....budlady x kc-33 could be promising too
:) The bud lady and kc-33 clones i have are like 3rd generation.....and i just learned that is not a good thing...so from now on will clone...make mom and keep mom as long as i can.

The new blue berry clones (4) that i took while plant was in 12/12 are still growing weird....trying to revert back to Veg....so decided to just flower them up....12/12 will take them right out of shock and get them growing/ budding. Took 5 more clone other day to replace them :)
The 3 clones i took from BB before i started 12/12 are growing great....will get some pics up tonight.

:thanks: Screwnuts33 glad to have you along for the ride :surf:

:thanks: Grooster .....I always touch the ladies...before they are done LOL...already have dried cured BB bud for this weekend :) And yes i tryed it already....it is awesome!.....need to start flushing now .....it will be ready soon....trichs are mostly cloudy..Waiting to get some amber before i chop her down ......just a little amber 5% :yummy: :peace:

:thanks: gunjababy ....I had very good luck cloning BB....i watered plant 30 minutes before taking clones....dipped them in cloning gel and put them in root riot cubes moist but not soaked...then put them on heating pad and mist a couple times a day with super weak nukes...1/8 teaspoon per gallon...i let plugs dry halfway before i wet again and I don't let them sit in any water..cause they wont dry if ya do...thy just keep sucking up water....Also dome over them for at least a week....every day after first 3 days i take dome off for a little while then longer each day til they are about 7-10 days then take off heat and take dome off....if they wilt dome goes back on. That is how i did clones from bb not sure if this will help your luck....so far had 100% rate this way.
Good Luck with your clones :bong:

:thanks: gunjababy ....I had very good luck cloning BB....i watered plant 30 minutes before taking clones....dipped them in cloning gel and put them in root riot cubes moist but not soaked...then put them on heating pad and mist a couple times a day with super weak nukes...1/8 teaspoon per gallon...i let plugs dry halfway before i wet again and I don't let them sit in any water..cause they wont dry if ya do...thy just keep sucking up water....Also dome over them for at least a week....every day after first 3 days i take dome off for a little while then longer each day til they are about 7-10 days then take off heat and take dome off....if they wilt dome goes back on. That is how i did clones from bb not sure if this will help your luck....so far had 100% rate this way.
Good Luck with your clones :bong:

will definitely try that method:thanks:. How many days in flower are you now ?

Hope it works as good for you gunjababy ....the BB is 7 weeks 12/12 today
IMG_13532.JPG

BB is the fat one :yummy:
IMG_13614.JPG

IMG_13583.JPG

IMG_13564.JPG

Hard to tell from pic above cause of light so here is a shot blocking out a lot of the sun
IMG_13653.JPG

Camera sucks...sorry....they look like they are rolled in sugar in person

:surf: cocoJoe glad to have ya here for ride brother grower...BB clones...Oh Yes lots!

:thanks: siscokid BB is really nice producer of rock solid heavy on the resin buds :yummy: And here is what we have from mother plant...
IMG_13713.JPG

BB clone is in middle....that is one of three i took before i flowered original plant
IMG_13693.JPG

IMG_13684.JPG

there is other two BB clones....all three of them must be 7 weeks old...i am so bad of keeping track....Then we have 4 i took while in 12/12 for 2 weeks so these are 5 weeks old and just turning back to veg stage...noticed new growth today that showed it reverted back to veg....now to really confuse two i am flowering them 12/12 starting today
IMG_13553.JPG

the bigger plants in pic are a kc-33 clone and a budlady clone 3 1/2 weeks 12/12
Next two BB clones I will veg a bit longer....
IMG_13772.JPG

IMG_13783.JPG

So that makes 7 clones from BB already....and other night i took 5 more from clones that were taken before flowering original...so should have 5 more healthy BB clones in a couple weeks :yummy:

Also Update on seeds.... California Special by KC Brains
3 out of 5 made it...this first one had ph issue..but fixed now. All 17 days old
IMG_13743.JPG

IMG_13724.JPG

IMG_13733.JPG

Have some bag seed going, to fill in here and there.
IMG_13763.JPG

IMG_13753.JPG

these are younger bag seeds at 19 days old

Now for some 30 day old seeds....all but one is bagseed
IMG_13434.JPG

IMG_13422.JPG

6 all together 5 bagseed and one BudLady x KC-33 seed i made last grow
tallest 4 i think are males...have them in 12/12 to see...
IMG_13474.JPG

IMG_13452.JPG

IMG_13464.JPG

IMG_13443.JPG

The short bushy two i believe are female...
IMG_13502.JPG

IMG_13521.JPG

And just my luck this next bush 30 days old (seed) Is one i made BudLay x KC-33 :surf:
IMG_13512.JPG

IMG_13484.JPG

IMG_13495.JPG

All plants are doing well with nice color and no deficiencies...so now we are growing! :slide: Thank You 420Mag & Fellow growers :passitleft:

:thanks: gunjababy...I have had very good luck with cloning these...I think it is the root riot cubes i use and using wet/dry cycle to root them.
The picture below is good pic for my camera...LOL...will be taking lots more pics i will get some in regular light....but to anserw your question....they are getting amber hairs but no sign of blues or purples at all...they do recomend you allow temps to drop down 15 degrees at night (lights off) to enhance blues. Problem with that is I have many diferant strains and plants at diferant stages all in same dark room for 12 hours....so hard to cool BB off....and i am afraid unless i drop temps i wont see a lot of the colors they mention in description.
IMG_13653.JPG

Pit Viper has a DP BB as well saw a bud of his and looked like mine very sugary but no blue or purple....now can't say how it will cure....that remains to be seen :smokin:
You can check his DP BB out on page 153 post #2287 in his journal...very nice! vipersnest continuous
His DP BB Bud .......
BB20.jpg

Opps forgot to post Smell.....It stinks to high heaven.....omg! This is one beautiful smelling plant....It started out fruity...now at 7 weeks it stinks like weed with body odor (skunky)...and at same time sweet and fruity... personally best smelling plant i ever grew. This last week with flush should really clean up and define smell...cured bud is always the real test....10 % moister is my personal preference

Back
Top Bottom