Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Nice way to start out Van. Its kinda nice to see some of these grows start fresh where all the knowledge you vets have and equipment get brought forward and summarized. This should be a fun grow to watch. I am in.

Hey Sam....Thanks for joining us over here! Yeah I kind of like refreshing the beginning process without having wade through 100+ pages of an older journal.

Only 6 pages in but I'm here Van

Hey Derby! Welcome brother! Nice to have you here. You are on page 4 on the web version so not bad!!

Bonus Update

Moved stuff around under my work table and got it cleared out for the small T5 light and the seedlings. The big T5 is above the top. Finally using the table as I intended when I built it. I am making another platform for an unused corner to put the plants I have current on top of work table. Just think, I will be able to use the table top for doing work pretty soon! Imagine that!

010518_Germination_13.jpg

Then under table view

010518_Germination_14.jpg

Hope everyone stays warm and enjoys their weekend! I hope I will have plants to show you all before Monday!!

Off to a great start Van

subbed up

Hey Crash....thanks for dropping in brother! Hope you are staying warm....its brutal out there!

Subbed in Van. Good luck.

Hey Aussie, welcome! Glad to have you here mate! Things are slow starting out, but I promise they will be rolling here soon! (hopefully)

And we continue to wait.....LOL

I really wasn't expecting to see anything this morning when I got up, but I figured I would share what welcomed me! NOTHING LOL. Honestly I wasn't expecting to see anything until either late tonight or tomorrow morning. This part always sucks LOL.

010618_Germination_1.jpg

And we continue to wait.....LOL

I really wasn't expecting to see anything this morning when I got up, but I figured I would share what welcomed me! NOTHING LOL. Honestly I wasn't expecting to see anything until either late tonight or tomorrow morning. This part always sucks LOL.

Man and I thought I was impatient..... LOL

Germination Update

I know I am a bit impatient, but Ms Stank rewarded that impatience with a delightful squeal when she was in the other room. WE HAVE LIFTOFF! Nukehead #2 had popped her little head up in the last few hours. I wasn't going to check until tonight, but I am glad she did. I would imagine the 2nd Nukehead should probably break the surface at some point tonight if all goes well.

This was the seed with the longer tap root. Really not surprising as it was about double the size of the tap root on Nukehead #1. Thats right on track with the other seeds from the other strains I grew....longest tap root seems to break the surface first. I absolutely love seeing new seedlings emerge. Doesn't matter if its my tomatoes, cucumbers, green beens or cannabis. At some point today I need to start and update my word document with the timeline for this grow. Here she is!!

010618_Germination_2.jpg

010618_Germination_3.jpg

And lucky for me.....she shed her shell as she came up!

010618_Germination_4.jpg

Hey Rich, thanks for stopping in buddy. Heard a lot of good things about you. Grab a seat, a beer or soda and Penny stocked the Cheesy Poof shelf so if you are hungry, a snack as well! Looks like you are here just in time for the fun (though it will still be slow going for another week or three as they root).

Or the first flower....... It never ends. That's what is apealing about the perpetual grows. Always something going on.

Yeah when I began my first grow, I wondered why people liked perpetuals. After two grows, I have a pretty good idea and will be why I start mine after I get these Nukeheads launched.

I love that stage......the only worry free stage for me lol.

This is usually my most worrisome time. Seems like if I have any plants die......its always the first 24-72 hours after they break soil. Once they get their leaves turned over and that second set of leaves starts to appear, I usually feel pretty good.

Fun times....guess Ms Stank and I will have to figure out some way to stay warm!!

My advice is to stay away from the cold shoulder! Just a hunch I had several years ago ... its been working for me.

Sub'd for Nuclear Flower Power.... BOOM :bigtoke:

My advice is to stay away from the cold shoulder! Just a hunch I had several years ago ... its been working for me.

Sub'd for Nuclear Flower Power.... BOOM :bigtoke:

Bob, glad you made it over here brother. We are off to a good start on the Nukehead strain. I just peaked and the 2nd girl is starting to pop above the soil. I figured it would happen tonight.

Congrats on the new seedling! They're like Fridays - so full of exciting potential for what's to come! .

Mac! You made it sis! Welcome.....we eat a lot of cheesy poofs so make sure you take some from Penny! Its pretty early so if you have any questions we have lots of time to address them.

Great timing then, I've got 4 that just broke ground this afternoon as well..... I'm interested to see the growth patterns of those Nukeheads and how they take off. Now I'll have something to compare them to. One that broke ground is the blueberry..... I know a favorite of yours Monsieur......

Back
Top Bottom