Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Hey Stank... check this out... I pollinated Devils Tit (the large pheno) with a smallish male Purple Monkey Balls. My thoughts were to tame the size of that large DT pheno and maybe shorten the flower time down to 65-70 days.

This is the PMB female main cola I just put into flower 10 days ago - she turned into the largest plant I've grown indoors. She grew at least a foot overnight and in an hour while I was fiddling around taking pics - the side branches grew into the lamps. So much for a plan... maybe this should be an outdoor strain. Thinking I should grow this cross outside in Canada this summer. Her sister is showing flowers while still in VEG @ 18" tall... I tied her down.. the droop is gone now. She was sad she ran out of room:

DSC_0001_2_11.JPG

Her cell mate -Dolato #1 main cola - can see the burn leaves as she grew past the lamps:

DSC_0005_2_6.JPG

I'm going crazy... time to puff.

Lets get this party started! Yeah u right! Congrats on seedlings... may they bring much happiness! :Namaste:

Look af Those mighty plants Ditch! I really like the bushy and dense one... Maybe you can get Some leafs tucked away for a little more light coming in? She Is green and fresh and ready to shoot Some brenches out!

Seedling Day 1 Update

Afternoon everyone! A little late getting the morning update out, but was playing a little Wii and enjoying a delicious breakfast via Ms Stank. Hope everyone is staying warm. I enjoyed a bowl of Blue Kush last night......not often I can say I have gotten high in -25F wind chill in flip flops, sweat pants and a light fleece LOL. Anyways, I am calling today Seedling Day 1 even though the second one peaked through last night. I am impressed with the speed of germination on the 2 Nukehead seeds. Here is what they are looking like on their official day one of life in Stankville.

010718_Seedlings_Day_1_1.jpg

Nukehead #1 (The younger one)

010718_Seedlings_Day_1_2.jpg

010718_Seedlings_Day_1_3.jpg

Nukehead #2

010718_Seedlings_Day_1_4.jpg

010718_Seedlings_Day_1_5.jpg

I was really pleased that both of them shed their shell and I didn't have to perform and emergency removal.

I looked back at my previous grow log with with the beginning time line and it looks like I am about 2 days ahead of that grow based off of where I am at. I am 3.5 days from when I dropped them in water. It took me almost 6 days in the previous grow to get to where I could see the 2nd set of leaves....I am there in 3.5 days this time around. So having said that, I am impressed with the germination of the Nukeheads. Time will tell how they develop going forward.

I looked back at my previous grow log with with the beginning time line and it looks like I am about 2 days ahead of that grow based off of where I am at. I am 3.5 days from when I dropped them in water. It took me almost 6 days in the previous grow to get to where I could see the 2nd set of leaves....I am there in 3.5 days this time around. So having said that, I am impressed with the germination of the Nukeheads. Time will tell how they develop going forward.
Wait til this morning, you'll be sexing them by tomorrow lmao....

Wait til this morning, you'll be sexing them by tomorrow lmao....

Well I think they are feminized, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a Nukehead male by any means!! I would much rather make seeds the natural way than through feminized seeds or through back-crossing 4 times LOL.

Purple Series journal is under way so it looks like we might be harvesting-buddies this year!

Very nice brother!! Though once I start the perpetual grow, I should be harvesting about every 1-3 weeks (2 weeks is the goal but different flowering times will skew that occasionally) so I will be harvesting constantly. I think 1 plant every couple weeks will be easier to manage than 4 or 5 in a two week period and then nothing for 2-3 months. Hell if I could have more plants, I would be doing a harvest every week LOL.

Seedling Day 2 Update

Hope everyone had a great weekend and for those of you back at work, I feel for you! A quick update on the girls. They are doing well. Both of them are working on their 2nd set of leaves. Nukehead #2 is stretching a little more than I wanted. I don't usually have stretch issue with the T5 being this close. Maybe she just wants to grow. Its not a bad stretch by any means, just a bit more than I am accustomed to seeing. Gonna give them another day or two and I will start adding a couple hours of fan time on them to start strengthening up the stems. Cups are still showing plenty of condensation so no need to think about watering yet. I want them to start sending roots out like crazy to get what they want. I am going to guess 2 more days and I will start seeing the roots in the clear solo cup.

Oh I up-domed them to the taller humidity dome. There wasn't any room for the plants to grow in the other dome. I usually use this one but the little one was clean and easy to get to so thats why I started in that one. Laziness.....LOL.....gotta love it. Here they are in their new home.

010818_Seedling_Day_2.jpg

010818_Seedling_Day_2_1.jpg

Nukehead #1

010818_Seedling_Day_2_2.jpg

010818_Seedling_Day_2_6.jpg

Nukehead #2

010818_Seedling_Day_2_4.jpg

010818_Seedling_Day_2_5.jpg

OH year! I'm going to be using your technique to germ seeds on my next grow. Thanks for detailing all the info.

Glad that it gave you something to try Jay! I am batting 1000 with that technique so I hope it give you similar success brother!

Glad that it gave you something to try Jay! I am batting 1000 with that technique so I hope it give you similar success brother!

Wish I knew it with those autos you gave me!! I would of been raising a blunt in your honor by now lol
If your batting 1000 then I can't wait to try.
OH. Your VTF had a little growth. She towers over my nuke lol

Back
Top Bottom