Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

How's the blueberry curing
It's coming along nicely now. The little one smelt pretty nasty for a while but it's getting sweeter now. #1 has much more of a berry aroma. Both need a bit longer but they're smoking well and the potency is no issue at all. Nice balance between uplifting and mellow. I'd smoke it all day if I could.

It's coming along nicely now. The little one smelt pretty nasty for a while but it's getting sweeter now. #1 has much more of a berry aroma. Both need a bit longer but they're smoking well and the potency is no issue at all. Nice balance between uplifting and mellow. I'd smoke it all day if I could.
Haha everyone would smoke all day if possible lol and that's OK then are you pleased overall with how they are turning out

Good point. Over the moon mate. Exceeded my expectations with the yield and the quality is already better than stuff I've bought previously, and it's getting better as it cures. Ended up with 1 3/4oz off #1 & 1/2oz off #2. Getting 2.25oz total on my first attempt is an absolute win in my eyes. Hoping on this grow I can get 1.5-2oz off each plant. I don't need that much but want to push the limit of what I can get from this setup.

That's good to know mate, and that's not too bad for your first attempt and will surely get better as you progress, have you thought about just putting 1 plant in and vegging for longer and letting that single plant fill the cupboard

Yeah I was thinking about trying that on the next one, depending how this goes. I like some variety in my smoke so I'd prefer to have 2 strains at a time but after this grow I should have a good stash of 3 different strains. May do one of the Jack Herers on it's own and see how that goes. Probably quadline again but flatten her out across the whole space before flowering. Could even get a little crazy and top each of the 4 main branches from the quad.

Yeah I was thinking about trying that on the next one, depending how this goes. I like some variety in my smoke so I'd prefer to have 2 strains at a time but after this grow I should have a good stash of 3 different strains. May do one of the Jack Herers on it's own and see how that goes. Probably quadline again but flatten her out across the whole space before flowering. Could even get a little crazy and top each of the 4 main branches from the quad.
Yh I agree with you there, I like to have a variety of buds aswel, that sounds good doing the quad then topping every branch, I'm waiting a couple more days before I top my gelato for the the second time, and will be toppings the lower branches for the first time also

Yh I agree with you there, I like to have a variety of buds aswel, that sounds good doing the quad then topping every branch, I'm waiting a couple more days before I top my gelato for the the second time, and will be toppings the lower branches for the first time also
Nice. Will be buds everywhere. I'll look forward to seeing that one progress. All going well I'll be buying a place in the next year that will have a good space for me to grow in. Then I want to keep a couple of plants ticking over for my medicine and start getting into breeding. I think that'd be really fun.

Nice. Will be buds everywhere. I'll look forward to seeing that one progress. All going well I'll be buying a place in the next year that will have a good space for me to grow in. Then I want to keep a couple of plants ticking over for my medicine and start getting into breeding. I think that'd be really fun.
Breeding would be good fun, I imagine it's just time consuming though but like you say have a few plants going to keep you going with meds and times no problemo I suppose, I hope to see what you can produce in the future if you do go ahead and do it,

i smoke all day almost lol is it bad haha
wake and bake daily... and every couple hours thereafter ha my wife tells me thats why im so skinny... oops

ive got some j.herer seeds, but having read a little i believe theyre heavy sativa dom, so be aware of that in your short space! i have a bunch of white widow seeds too but again heavy sativa and scared to grow em yet aha

Plants are looking great,Vet-looks like they might also stay ok width wise-most of the growth will be straight up now-(hopefully not too far straight up)-mine stopped stretching at day 20 of 12/12
so flipping them when you did was just the right time.

Breeding would be good fun, I imagine it's just time consuming though but like you say have a few plants going to keep you going with meds and times no problemo I suppose, I hope to see what you can produce in the future if you do go ahead and do it,
Me too buddy, me too.

i smoke all day almost lol is it bad haha
wake and bake daily... and every couple hours thereafter ha my wife tells me thats why im so skinny... oops

ive got some j.herer seeds, but having read a little i believe theyre heavy sativa dom, so be aware of that in your short space! i have a bunch of white widow seeds too but again heavy sativa and scared to grow em yet aha
That's the best way to be mate. Ahhh that's part of the fun. Give it a blast.

Plants are looking great,Vet-looks like they might also stay ok width wise-most of the growth will be straight up now-(hopefully not too far straight up)-mine stopped stretching at day 20 of 12/12
so flipping them when you did was just the right time.
I hope so mate. Might've cracked it. They've had another little spurt.
IMG_20190613_193650_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190613_193620_DRO.jpg

They sure do look happy

So the Candy Kush has had some bending done on the middle branches as they were flying up. She's thriving right now. Before and after shots below.
IMG_20190615_201718_DRO.jpgIMG_20190615_202805_DRO.jpg

The Cream Mandarine is a little slower but looking good. Just need her to stretch a little more to ease opening her up a bit. That sounds dirty. Ha ha. I'm so high on that Blueberry right now.
IMG_20190615_204036_DRO.jpg

Here they are getting cosy.
IMG_20190615_204133_DRO.jpg

Oh and the Candy Kush had a few leaves snipped. Cheers!

They're both looking great,Vet
You're going to end up with lots of buds on both of 'em!
I sure like the way they grow with the quadline training,
Just the ticket for smaller spaces...

Back
Top Bottom