Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thanks!!

I'm smoking CK exclusively now. I keep dipping from the 420Mag jar. Lol

420-magazine-mobile2065862380.jpg

I can honestly say I notice an improvement each day, the cookies taste lingers in my mouth after blazing. Very similar to Captains Cake I had the pleasure of smoking awhile back. .

My wife really likes it, stated it helps with her nerve pain, relaxing. She's the one who compared it to "Headband". One of her favorite strains. :)

Definitely still needs lots of curing. .

Crazy, what an amazing experience. Smoking and enjoying something I grew!! Now I know why you guys have such love and passion for growing your own medicine!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

:drool:nice man i forgot if i asked for a dry weight already or not but yea what did u get out of tht beast i cant wait till i flip my girl n start seeing some nice buds like urs man very nice job those buds look so tastey lol im drooling over here hahaha :drool:

Vex, how high would you say to fill the water in a 5 gal bucket for using a Dewey mister?

Dewey Aeroponics - RADDWC

Check out the last few posts here. Furcifer has been playing with Dewey's in 5gals and shared some good info there.

Vex, how high would you say to fill the water in a 5 gal bucket for using a Dewey mister?

Hey Slim!

I filled mine above the Max line with supplemental soaker hoses. Should last you 4-7 days between res changes. This was my experience of course. Z7 helped greatly with warmer temps. .

I would stay closer to the Min line without airstones. Due to insufficient dissolved oxygen and possible root rot. This also requires daily tip offs, as PW mentioned.

Hey Slim!

I filled mine above the Max line with supplemental soaker hoses. Should last you 4-7 days between res changes. This was my experience of course. Z7 helped greatly with warmer temps. .

I would stay closer to the Min line without airstones. Due to insufficient dissolved oxygen and possible root rot. This also requires daily tip offs, as PW mentioned.

Alright awesome, well the Dewey mister isn't going to be alone in the bucket I'm also putting this guy in there with it
420-magazine-mobile2071496989.jpg

I use those rings too and i havent had any eaten by roots yet. Only used em for my last 2 dwc grows tho so maybe thats in the cards yet. I will say with a big air pump they push out might fine bubbles.

My last grow i had to cut them out of the roots when i harvested.

Thanks!!

I'm smoking CK exclusively now. I keep dipping from the 420Mag jar. Lol

420-magazine-mobile2065862380.jpg

I can honestly say I notice an improvement each day, the cookies taste lingers in my mouth after blazing. Very similar to Captains Cake I had the pleasure of smoking awhile back. .

My wife really likes it, stated it helps with her nerve pain, relaxing. She's the one who compared it to "Headband". One of her favorite strains. :)

Definitely still needs lots of curing. .

Crazy, what an amazing experience. Smoking and enjoying something I grew!! Now I know why you guys have such love and passion for growing your own medicine!
Theres nothing quite like the feeling of vaping or smoking your own weed. Especially just the fact that u know exactly what u put in and how it came out. I love it

Well said! It's such an accomplished feeling!

Thanks for stopping by, Mate!

I use those rings too and i havent had any eaten by roots yet. Only used em for my last 2 dwc grows tho so maybe thats in the cards yet. I will say with a big air pump they push out might fine bubbles.

How big of a air pump are you using

18 watt 793 gph eco plus. It has an 8 port adaptor that i use for two 5gal buckets. One of those rings with two inputs in each bucket plus two 2in bubblemac airstones in each as well. Those bubblemac stones are the shit and the only ones i will ever buy again. If i need to that is because they are pretty indestructable and clean up like new with a muriatic acid bath.

Back
Top Bottom