Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Hope Vex doesn't mind. Here's Cat before the flip.
420-magazine-mobile928931765.jpg

And a bit after.

420-magazine-mobile175039954.jpg

Ideally she would have had shorter stems for easier canopy management, light penetration, and space concerns.

(Disclaimer: this was a kick ass grow and journal btw, and what Vex did was nothing short of amazing and gregarious.)

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

And by robust I mean young adult plant in good health.
Awesome thanx bro for the info i appreciate it ill keep that in mind as I go forward n yea she isn't doing bad alil less green then I would have liked her 2 be at this point but ill be doing a tea boost with craft blend nutes from buildasoil.com n it has perfect measurements of like a billion different items lol in it but it's a perfect to make teas from veg to flower all stages plus it works to reamend the Los mix kit I orderd threw buildasoil.com as well so all in all she not doing to bad but hopefully soon will look better lol if that makes sense

Cheese nailed it! Kudos for helping him out.

I misjudged this method's stretch after flip. She grew well past my guesses.

You have a Sativa, so it'll definitely skyrocket.

So exciting!!

No more than a foot! Take your plants height, multiply by three and add it to current height that's the max it will stretch. Do you change to flower nutes at pistils or at flip? If at flip, 12" will be good. If you keep her on veg nutes TIL pistils, use the H x 3 + H formula lol

No more than a foot! Take your plants height, multiply by three and add it to current height that's the max it will stretch. Do you change to flower nutes at pistils or at flip? If at flip, 12" will be good. If you keep her on veg nutes TIL pistils, use the H x 3 + H formula lol
I'm doing with her anyway a los mix (living organic soil) so no nutes for her jus water and malted grain teas

I don't know if the outcome would be different in soil but it def applies to the Hydro grower. I guess you will have to use your best judgement and see what happens, but I wouldn't doubt it would at least double in height, if not more being sativa dominant.

Back
Top Bottom