Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

18 watt 793 gph eco plus. It has an 8 port adaptor that i use for two 5gal buckets. One of those rings with two inputs in each bucket plus two 2in bubblemac airstones in each as well. Those bubblemac stones are the shit and the only ones i will ever buy again. If i need to that is because they are pretty indestructable and clean up like new with a muriatic acid bath.

That's awesome I had every single size of them pumps...I think I got rid or let two of them go but I still have 4 of them...the biggest one the 280 watt 3566 gph one is friggin nuts....you could prolly almost hook it to a hot tub or something...it puts out an insane amount of air imo..

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I've just had problems with those round air tubing getting clogged.

Thanks!!

I'm smoking CK exclusively now. I keep dipping from the 420Mag jar. Lol

420-magazine-mobile2065862380.jpg

I can honestly say I notice an improvement each day, the cookies taste lingers in my mouth after blazing. Very similar to Captains Cake I had the pleasure of smoking awhile back. .

My wife really likes it, stated it helps with her nerve pain, relaxing. She's the one who compared it to "Headband". One of her favorite strains. :)

Definitely still needs lots of curing. .

Crazy, what an amazing experience. Smoking and enjoying something I grew!! Now I know why you guys have such love and passion for growing your own medicine!

Congrats Vex! It sure is great consuming one's own garden produce .. Glad it works for the family too. 6ounces is a fair haul ..

Looking forward to your next crazy adventure...

Congrats Vex! It sure is great consuming one's own garden produce .. Glad it works for the family too. 6ounces is a fair haul ..

Looking forward to your next crazy adventure...
Thank you so much, Amy! Makes this whole experience even sweeter. .

Join us over at my Perpetual journal for future craziness and laughs. .

dam vex 6 zips not bad at all that is a great harvest good job cant wait to see the new adventure ur doing

check it out vex here is my fluxed girl jus node stacking n leaf tucking for now lol any tips on training i shud be doin or anything u know of??

20171109_052831.jpg
20171109_052902.jpg

Good lookin fluxxin sativa bruh!
Thanx its early vixen by crop king seeds it has a super lemony/pinesol smell to her buds so I figured might as well see what I could with her in a flux n so far it seems to be doing good lol

Thanx its early vixen by crop king seeds it has a super lemony/pinesol smell to her buds so I figured might as well see what I could with her in a flux n so far it seems to be doing good lol
Going to be hugeeeeee!!!!

Going to be hugeeeeee!!!!
I'm hoping so im not guna flip her till I'm past 12 inches vertically if i dnt need the space TO BAD at that time point I would like to go for 24 inches but idk time and space will tell but yea thanx

I'm hoping so im not guna flip her till I'm past 12 inches vertically if i dnt need the space TO BAD at that time point I would like to go for 24 inches but idk time and space will tell but yea thanx

Beware of the stretch bro! Based on just the journals I've read, if she's robust flip when she's short. Shorter legs, longer colas.

Man, that fluxed girl looks amazing!!! And a Sativa at that! Kudos!

Looking super healthy.

Be careful tho, I ran out of space 2 weeks after flip. Lol

Was forced to clip branches to save the rest.

Wow...you make me miss Fluxing!

P.S. Sorry I've been MIA.

Beware of the stretch bro! Based on just the journals I've read, if she's robust flip when she's short. Shorter legs, longer colas.
When u say robust what do u mean exactly and ur saying if the branches are shorter ill get longer colas? Wudnt it be the opposite idk but yea please let me know what u mean don't wana run into height issues but dnt want a small yield either

When u say robust what do u mean exactly and ur saying if the branches are shorter ill get longer colas? Wudnt it be the opposite idk but yea please let me know what u mean don't wana run into height issues but dnt want a small yield either
If you look through either this journal or g3s you'll see. I know it's hard to remember back 500 pages but to me the flux makes each branch it's own little tree. And will likely quadruple in height maybe more? I mean that's how I remember it going.... I do smoke though haha!

It happened to us both actually, his Catalina turned into a runway model in stilettos lol. A grow ago I had a northern light that just wouldn't stop stretching so she wound up being more stem than cola lol. The reason being in this case, the light only penetrated two feet from the lens and there was three feet of plant. So the first foot and a half was stem, the last foot was buds and the lowest buds were just larf. You're better off with less naked stem below the colas that don't get light. Idk if the explanation works for you but I would've kept it shorter and wound up being able to lower the light down to get the 1.5 feet of penetration with only six inches of naked stem. The other foot of stem you don't grow equates to shorter veg time. Cola management I'll call it lol

Back
Top Bottom