Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I've got 60 grams of Catalina left. Lol

420-magazine-mobile2018816421.jpg

After about 3 weeks of curing, the chlorophyll smell is just about gone, but does not have a super strong sweet aroma on the exterior. Only when a nug is cracked open, or ground up does the great smell of GSC become more pronounced. The bugs aren't as dense as I would like, most likely due to the quick dry, poor temp control.

My wife, and a selected few have tried and really liked it. I asked for complete honesty, good or bad. All great reviews as far as high, smell (broken up) and taste.

The high hits you in the face, making you feel giddy, silly. Then the body high hits awhile after, causing great relaxation. We love it!

I've learned a lot this year, and will continue gaining knowledge from personal experience. Not to mention all of you amazing members who've stuck by me throughout this grow.

As a team, we can proud of this journal's success!!

Catalina's genes will live on!

Thanks again!!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

You knocked it outta the park for your first grow man. Beat mine hands down fo sho.
I cant wait to see how much you improve rhis next grow. Gonna be spectacular. Wish i could win me a contest. I could use some of those prizes, myself.

Very nice update Vex!
Your one for the books "Great Expectations of an Epic Grow"
by Catalina.
Will be checking your next journal.

Thanks, Crew! Those words mean the world to me!

A quick look at Cat's journey.
YouTube

Awesome video Vex! What program do you use to put something like that together?

I downloaded a free Video Maker app from the Microsoft store. Nothing fancy, but it worked. I used YouTube's video editor to add music. Lol

I slapped it together quickly last night, glad you liked it!

I may have to play around with something like that. Thanks brother!

Yeah. Very well done. But vex half assing anything is unheard of . Thanks for sharing dude! And congrats again on a killer grow

You guys, rock!!!

I would love to make a proper time lapse with stationary camera on a future grow!

420-magazine-mobile1474468450.jpg

Damn those buds are gorgeous!
Thanks!

Those are the last 5 long nugs. I have a bunch of smaller nugs we're smoking and gifting. .

1 of these has Mr. Stank's name on it. . .

Back
Top Bottom