Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Wow. Sweet looking heads vex. Well done.
Thank you!! I'm super happy with my first grow.
I can attest from personal experience.....its more impressive in person and is a perfect evening time chill and watch a movie or play some video games type of smoke. Thank you again for my gift Vex, I appreciate it brother!
Wow, I truly appreciate the honest smoke review. I'm so glad I took cuttings.

You are very welcome!

I'm still torn between DP and ATF. I really like both!!

Thanks again .

Yeah those look amazing, large full buds that have a sweet haircut lol
Thanks, UA!! I'll get better at trimming as I grow. .

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

New grower but my opinion is that looks like some fluffy home grown hydro I would suggest switching to soil if you want a quality product. I used the same lights with dirty on my 3rd grow and growing rock solid hard buds with AAAA quality.

Growchyz your buds do look better but only as good as the buds were on my first grow. Hydro is good for sale but I'm a patient and require meds. I was just saying that the light is not the problem I own 4 of them. Have fun growing AAA!

Growchyz your buds do look better but only as good as the buds were on my first grow. Hydro is good for sale but I'm a patient and require meds. I was just saying that the light is not the problem I own 4 of them. Have fun growing AAA!

You must be new. See around here folks arent so quick to post negative junk on other peoples threads. Not to mention showing a little respect for all the hard work this first time grower put in. Going to be hard for folks to take you seriously with 10 posts and at least 20% of them negative comments on someone elses thread.

New grower but my opinion is that looks like some fluffy home grown hydro I would suggest switching to soil if you want a quality product. I used the same lights with dirty on my 3rd grow and growing rock solid hard buds with AAAA quality.
Lmao. This guy. New grower...3rd grow... Blah blah.

Lmao that guy obviously was jelly cuz those buds look tastey as hell and for a first grow that is GREAT. I even jumped on the hydro band wagon lol i just ordered my new 5gal dwc bucket so hopefully I can get close to this for my first run lol amazing vex n dnt let any1 tell u that shit wasn't top shelf meds u killed on this grow cant wait to see what u have in store next.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Here we gooooo!!

420-magazine-mobile307330698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile122515935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1330487500.jpg
Not for nothing but this is the sickest thing I ever seen! Wish u cud show me how u did this @VexGrows :green_heart:

Man. Looking back at this journal has been amazing. Many great laughs and memories.

So many positive comments from awesome members.

Miss you all!!

I'll be back to growing some day soon!!

- Vex

Back
Top Bottom