Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Yea, sooo, I definitely screwed up 5 months of work. Such a poor drying job.

They are crispy as fuck, lost well over 2/3 water. No density.

Final weight, before placing in jars to cure with humidity packs = 165 grams...

Grrrrr!

420-magazine-mobile518610727.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1084835261.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thats 6 ounces Vex, from 1 plant thats impressive in my books. Once they're in with bovedas they'll pick up some moisture.

I can now say I ate Cat, so good!!

The brownies were yummy, but I fell asleep before I could really enjoy the high. Lol

I just ate 2 now, it's early. .

Let's see!

I just smoked a little more Cat, too.

420-magazine-mobile279257660.jpg
Hang in there 2 will do you in!!!

Yeah dude that's an amazing job! And after I posted asking How much weight they lose from drying I went to check online and I found most times your lucky to keep 20% of your wet weight.... That bowl or plate of nugs is beautiful! How many watts does that dwarf start pull at the wall?

Thats 6 ounces Vex, from 1 plant thats impressive in my books. Once they're in with bovedas they'll pick up some moisture.
You're right, I just know I could have dried better. You guys keep me positive, always! .

420-magazine-mobile976883451.jpg

Drying and curing is an art form really, just have to find the way that works for you. Im using the low and slow in the fridge method and swear by it.

Yea, sooo, I definitely screwed up 5 months of work. Such a poor drying job.

They are crispy as fuck, lost well over 2/3 water. No density.

Final weight, before placing in jars to cure with humidity packs = 165 grams...

Grrrrr!

420-magazine-mobile518610727.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1084835261.jpg

What's up Vex, it doesn't take a rocket scientists to sense a little dissapointmant in your post.

My question is, why? Lol you had an amazing grow, and grow journal, that won JOTM! And 6 ounces is an awesome yeild. Plus, like penny said, they will get a little moisture back in with the humidity packs.

Be proud man you did an excellent job. I know I learned a thing or two watching, as did many others I'm sure. . .

Maybe after a few months in jars they'll be completely different. How would you do it differently next time?

Vex you did great. My first harvest was 44 grams and almost killed my plants. Hell, one of my first plants was in the seedling stage for about 3 weeks. I kept drowning her. Ahh Wendy I miss thee.. Maybe I'll go smoke her now.

Awesome grow dude.

Vex you killed it man. The buds come out dry cause you only dried it and you are just starting the cure. Give it 3-4 weeks and it'll take on a whole new smell, taste, and smoke.

Yeah dude that's an amazing job! And after I posted asking How much weight they lose from drying I went to check online and I found most times your lucky to keep 20% of your wet weight.... That bowl or plate of nugs is beautiful! How many watts does that dwarf start pull at the wall?
The website says 230 watts. I love mine. Frosty dense nugs allll the way down the stems. Well worth the $ imo.

You guys are awesome!!

I was a bit disappointed at first because I went against my gut. I wanted to dry low and slow in fridge, but let my impatient tendencies dry in tent. Knowing it's been rough stabilizing temps. Live and learn.

I'll definitely dry in fridge on the next run.

I am super proud of what I accomplished. .

Pardon my previous negativity, the crew helped put it into perspective. .

Back to Gerbil wangs. .

Nice harvest Vex! Just to echo previous comments, you've gotten a lot of experience from this plant and usable herb to keep you going. So you grew a 24 ounce plant? That's a pound and a half man. Well done buddy!

Thanks, Archie!

Although I wish it was a pound. Ha!

Just under 6 ounces. I'm happy with the haul, was just a bit upset with the drying results. Learned my lesson.

Six ounces is awesome! I'd be thrilled to get half that with my flux grow. Congrats!

Impressive haul VEX!
Take all your learning experiences with CAT. And apply to your future grows. Your yield and quality will improve with your skills.
Learning and coping with....what I could have done better!
Is a GREAT place to start!
Looking forward in what you do in your other journal.

Oh.... I think......Posted this on your wet / chop weight!!!!!
A few days ago....about 30 pages back!

Nice job VEX!
Quality trim there....i bet there's a bunch of naked Gerbils running around......after you got your practice in!
Deweys are the rave! But, at $15 a pop....wouldn't say " inexpensive".
But, I do have 18 of them.lol
On a dry weight?
Get rid of the stalks at 600ish gms.
6.218333333333333333333 Zones.
did I win???

Oh bout forgot I ordered me a Dewey mister along with a 9 1/2" air diffuser this morning to give it a run and see how it goes... I like what I've seen the Dewey's are capable of!!

Back
Top Bottom