Vick074 - 420 Magazine 10 Year Hiatus?

Hello everyone! :ciao:
Well it's been a minute.
I think my last journal here was almost 10 years ago?
Some of you 420 OG's might remember me, some of you are like who the hell is this dude :biglaugh:
Life got a bit busy to say the least, got married, switched careers, moved house a few times, and had some kiddos.
But never throughout these 10 years had I stopped growing for myself. ACMPR meds.
The love for this plant is just too strong to deny.
I was talking with one of the moderators on Instagram the other day and they asked if I'd be interested in starting up again.
So I was thinking of starting a little journal to show some of the things I've been growing over these years, and what I've currently got going on.
Will probably change the name of this journal to something more appropriate later.
Anyone keen to follow along?

Here's a photo I took of some Ethos Candystore grown last year at day 47 of flower
Have a nice day!

candy_day_47_stack_1_web.jpg

Welcome back! That looks fantastic :yummy:

That was me. Welcome home and thank you for re-joining us brother :green_heart: :Namaste:
Right on my friend, thanks for having me back 🙏
Now lets see if I can keep up.. :laugh:

Here's is some 3 Kings that was grown in a live bed in greenhouse with mixed light.
Top dressed with organic amendments from Mario's supersoil, and fed Mega Crop 2 part.
This went another 2 and a half weeks and finished really nice and chunky.

3k_42_4web.jpg

This is Grandpas Stash from Ethos genetics at day 60.
Grown in soil indoors under MH then HPS and fed Floraflex A&B nutrient linup with minor top dressing.
This cut from Ethos is heavy on the cookies side. Super Skunk, Afgahni, and OG Kush all play roles in its skunkiness. Like I mean 90's stanky skunk. Burnt rubber. The kind of skunk that you could smell in someones pocket a mile away.
All this hype about Skunk, and its origins lately. The Grandpas Stash lineup from Ethos is such a good representation of 90's skunk in my opinion.

grandpas_stash_day_63web.jpg

Well it's been a minute.
Some of you 420 OG's might remember me, some of you are like who the hell is this dude :biglaugh:
Life got a bit busy to say the least, got married, switched careers, moved house a few times, and had some kiddos.
But never throughout these 10 years had I stopped growing for myself. ACMPR meds.
I was talking with one of the moderators on Instagram the other day and they asked if I'd be interested in starting up again.
So I was thinking of starting a little journal to show some of the things I've been growing over these years, and what I've currently got going on.
Will probably change the name of this journal to something more appropriate later.

Here's a photo I took of some Ethos Candystore grown last year at day 47 of flower
Have a nice day!

Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family. I’m in Chicago and have been loyal to 420 for a bit for showing me how to grow some outstanding weed. I look forward to seeing some of your work. CL🍀

Cannafan!!! Long time! Great to hear from you again. I’m pulling down the greenhouse this weekend so I’ll have a lot more to show soon enough. 🙏

Well it's been a minute.

Have a nice day!

Welcome back, nice looking buds mate 👍

Here's is some 3 Kings that was grown in a live bed in greenhouse with mixed light.
Top dressed with organic amendments from Mario's supersoil, and fed Mega Crop 2 part.
This went another 2 and a half weeks and finished really nice and chunky.

3k_42_4web.jpg
Beautiful plant and nice bud.

Back
Top Bottom