Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Send Buttercup after him ;)
:ciao:
Buttercup thought it was funny. I know. You are probably shocked by that. You will recover, with time.

Those DDA's obviously took a dislike to their names and proved you wrong! Beauties both. Good thing the BF's buddy didn't get an elbow to the jaw, nomsayin'?
Thanks for the compliplants. :cheesygrinsmiley:
No. No elbows. A fist, yes. BF said that he just gave him a little "love tap" to remind him where he was.
They are still friends. They have been for 30 years. His buddy just turns into a bit of a hound dog after half a bottle of Wild Turkey.
I did take away something very important from the situation.
Realized that my ass is still grabbable. Sweet! I have been working out.

I've had my new AC in for about 18 hours.
I was at 80% rh when I put it in. I am now at a much more comfortable 48%.
That is set on the normal AC function. It also has a dehumidifier option.
Feeling much better about my chunky gals this morning.

I've had my new AC in for about 18 hours.
I was at 80% rh when I put it in. I am now at a much more comfortable 48%.
That is set on the normal AC function. It also has a dehumidifier option.
Feeling much better about my chunky gals this morning.
That's a fancy AC V! What kind of a unit does all that? It sounds like it was made thoughtfully.

Ahh, good news on lower then VG, the ladies will repay you for your efforts.
I'm sweating less, both literally and figuratively.
:passitleft:
Congrats on the new AC. 48% sounds nice! :surf:

It’s probably a lot more efficient than your old one too!
And 10 times quieter. It also doesn't make the lights dim when it kicks on and doesn't leak onto my floor.
The only problem that I will have is that it is right next to my bed. I may get too cold. I'm used to living in a warm room with plants.
That's a fancy AC V! What kind of a unit does all that? It sounds like it was made thoughtfully.
It was made by Dewalt. The newer ones have remotes with a bunch of functions like alarms and sleep timers. The remote has a temp sensor in it. You can place it in the warmest part of the room and it will cool until the remote is in that temp range.
The newer AC units feature Bluetooth.

Fun fact: Bluetooth is named after the 10th century King of Denmark and Norway. King Harald Bluetooth.

Okay,okay. I will try to bend one and fold one too (bye the way I have FOUR). Seems like that will take up more space than I’ve just created. How long will it take to fold/bend them and then how soon can I switch my lights to 12/12? Thank you all very much for your help!
I knew you had four but only had three suggestions!

If you're on a hurry to flip I would flip. I'd say that any training you do will add a few weeks at least while the new growth comes in.

I'm sweating less, both literally and figuratively.
:passitleft:

And 10 times quieter. It also doesn't make the lights dim when it kicks on and doesn't leak onto my floor.
The only problem that I will have is that it is right next to my bed. I may get too cold. I'm used to living in a warm room with plants.

It was made by Dewalt. The newer ones have remotes with a bunch of functions like alarms and sleep timers. The remote has a temp sensor in it. You can place it in the warmest part of the room and it will cool until the remote is in that temp range.
The newer AC units feature Bluetooth.

Fun fact: Bluetooth is named after the 10th century King of Denmark and Norway. King Harald Bluetooth.
Welcome 21st century! very cool unit!

His buddy just turns into a bit of a hound dog after half a bottle of Wild Turkey.
Realized that my ass is still grabbable. Sweet!
Is there a point to that? Are you saying that I would have to drink a half a bottle of WT to even think your butt was grabbabubble. Hell I'd grab my own butt after a bottle of that ;)
I'm sure that's not what you meant tho! :hug:

And the Bluetooth symbol on all our phones is a glyph made by combining the two runes that spell Bluetooth’s name.
There is no such thing as trivia.

Is there a point to that? Are you saying that I would have to drink a half a bottle of WT to even think your butt was grabbabubble. Hell I'd grab my own butt after a bottle of that ;)
I'm sure that's not what you meant tho! :hug:
The WT is to have the courage to look my BF straight in the eye while doing it.
Yes...grababubble. Lmao

And the Bluetooth symbol on all our phones is a glyph made by combining the two runes that spell Bluetooth’s name.
There is no such thing as trivia.
Oooh. I love fun facts! I saw that awhile ago and then forgot it. I have an iffy memory at times.:bong:

Or go all perlite. :)
They get too big. I have to grow shorties until I tweak a few things. I need a stronger light for the closet. It has 7' ceilings. My extraction fan in my 2x4 is too big. Can't move my light up until I replace that.
When I ran hempy I used 10ltr buckets and they were supercropped down to 5' tall. I would like to run them again though.

They look good. So, how much is too much perlite? What % did you use?
Thank you.
Guesstimation on the perlite....about 40%. Maybe a tad more. Going to knock it back 15-20%.

I tried 30% and I thought that was a little too much. Right now I have about 25% and that seems to work out pretty well. I grow in soil.

I tried 30% and I thought that was a little too much. Right now I have about 25% and that seems to work out pretty well. I grow in soil.
I was at the end of the bag and had the mentality that it was harmless to add just a bit more. Then I mixed it up and was weary but used it anyway.

Yeah, live and learn. That’s one of those things you make note of in your journal so you don’t make that mistake again.

Back
Top Bottom