Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Haha, you did! :thumb:
Glad you think so. :hug::love:
Congrats on another great harvest, VG!
You did an exceptional job on those DDa's:bravo:
I hope my next batch turn out as good as these did. I was fortunate this run.
Gonna run a few photos but will be back with the autos soon. I rather enjoyed them.

Hey VG,

I saw that it was slow going and I added my name to the seedsman peyote grow as a candidate too, squeaky wheel, grease and all that...I’ve got tons of space & lights, can drop anytime, update journals and all that good stuff.

Think about it- I want you to help me - so that I can help you... to help me. I’m generous that way- giving of myself to help others!

Yep folks he’s a real smart ass! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
The forum does normally slow down this time of year. Glad you got in on both.
I can appreciate a good smart ass.
I happen to be an initiated member of that particular club.
I believe Sauga is chapter president.
Beautiful harvest VG! Congratulations!
Was just talking about you. What a funny coincidence.
You seem busy lately. Glad you can still find a little time to stop by.:love:
Amazeballs on those DDA's! Anyone would be proud to have bred those seeds. :welldone:

How many days did they go?
Highya Sheddie.
They went 107 and 97 days from sprout to chop. Much longer than advertised.
Who pays attention to breeder timelines anyway?? Not me.;)

I’ll say it again - amazing DDAs VG :drool: Purpleness for days! I’m toking on some right now... Saturday morning wake-n-bake
:passitleft:
Nice of you to say.
I hope they don't shrivel up to nothing. They aren't as dense as other plants that I've grown.

I had a tiny bit myself this morning. I knocked a couple of small buds off while stripping them. Couldn't let it go to waste.:yummy:

I can appreciate a good smart ass.
I happen to be an initiated member of that particular club.
I believe Sauga is chapter president.
Wow, I had no idea! We should have a meeting. I'll bring my other club along, the Canadian Club with 40% membership by volume.
Was just talking about you. What a funny coincidence.
You seem busy lately. Glad you can still find a little time to stop by.:love:
So I see and yes this last week has been uber busy. I adopted an abandon bird this week, trying to manage two tents which for me is super stupid, my fence posts I've been struggleing with because the last mf back filled all the holes with concrete. I've had to buy a shiny new jack hammer which will probably kill me sometime over this wekend but outside of that things are good.
How you doin? :battingeyelashes:

Wow, I had no idea! We should have a meeting. I'll bring my other club along, the Canadian Club with 40% membership by volume.

So I see and yes this last week has been uber busy. I adopted an abandon bird this week, trying to manage two tents which for me is super stupid, my fence posts I've been struggleing with because the last mf back filled all the holes with concrete. I've had to buy a shiny new jack hammer which will probably kill me sometime over this wekend but outside of that things are good.
What sort of bird, Saugs? We have a couple of rescues too.

None of mine have been solid either. They stayed airy after wash and dry/cure... didnt shrivel. They’re not hard like the bubba hash i grew but they do have some density.
They are really fluffy today. 3rd day in the closet.
And the rh and temp are...
Not terrible.
I'm sure I will be more than happy with what I got.

Oh my goodness Mr.S. you have been busy indeed. Birds are demanding little creatures.
Good luck on the fence repair. Hope it goes smoothly. I will worry until you are done.

:passitleft::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Highya Stone.
DD, thanks again on the podcast recommendation. I've been enjoying it while I've been gardening.
Neighbors are probably wondering why I'm walking around giggling so damn much. That's ok. Makes me 'mysterious'. :laughtwo:

That’s a lot of fun! Glad you’re enjoying it. (Thought you would :love: )
I’m the same - quiet pottering and/or dog walks punctuated by spontaneous diaphragmatic spasms! :rofl:
#nosuchthingasafish

It looks like a feathered one with a big orange beak. Hopefully that narrows it down. Based on where I found it possibly a blackbird, sparrow, starling or none of the above. Honestly I have no idea. I'll post some pics of her. Found her just after hatchling as she was just starting to show some feathers and her eyes were open. Now I have her eating worms from the paper towel and getting her used to a perch. Seriously I'm gonna look funny pecking at the ground when she leaves my her nest. For some reason it sounds like you do this quite often. It ain't easy!
Oh my goodness Mr.S. you have been busy indeed. Birds are demanding little creatures.
Good luck on the fence repair. Hope it goes smoothly. I will worry until you are done.
Yes, very demanding. Feeding at every hour now which used to be every half hour. As for the fence post finally got one in today. The next one should be in tomorrow since most of the dirt is loose garden soil. I've got an achy breaky back but it's all good... I think.

It looks like a feathered one with a big orange beak. Hopefully that narrows it down. Based on where I found it possibly a blackbird, sparrow, starling or none of the above. Honestly I have no idea. I'll post some pics of her. Found her just after hatchling as she was just starting to show some feathers and her eyes were open. Now I have her eating worms from the paper towel and getting her used to a perch. Seriously I'm gonna look funny pecking at the ground when she leaves my her nest. For some reason it sounds like you do this quite often. It ain't easy!

Yes, very demanding. Feeding at every hour now which used to be every half hour. As for the fence post finally got one in today. The next one should be in tomorrow since most of the dirt is loose garden soil. I've got an achy breaky back but it's all good... I think.
We have a lorikeet and a cockatiel - both are a lonnng way from their habitat and don’t stand a chance outside.
They’re both a lot of fun, too.
It sounds like you have a visitor for maybe another week or two before she fledges?
That’s a lucky bird.

We have a lorikeet and a cockatiel - both are a lonnng way from their habitat and don’t stand a chance outside.
Those birds sound exotic. Mine would be like a Chevy where yours are more like a Mercedes. Good for you guys and it's good to see people take the care to bring back wildlife whenever they can.
It sounds like you have a visitor for maybe another week or two before she fledges?
That's my guess as well. A very lucky birdie indeed.

Morning VG,

Early am drive thru as I catch up on reading you. Hey... have a splendid day!

:surf:
same here, have a great day :love:

Highya VG,

Thought I'd give you a shoutout while I was in your neighborhood. Have a great Sunday! Happy Smokin'

NCW drive-by, looks great VG. Hope your back is holding up for ya. :green_heart:
Morning VG,

Early am drive thru as I catch up on reading you. Hey... have a splendid day!

:surf:
same here, have a great day :love:
It’s a regular slow cruise down Main! :slide:
Hope the back is good today!
Good morning V :love: :ciao:
Highya VG,

Thought I'd give you a shoutout while I was in your neighborhood. Have a great Sunday! Happy Smokin'
Good Afternoon V :love: :ciao:
Hey y'all. Thanks for the well wishes and salutations.
I've been busy this morning. Did some indoor and outdoor gardening. Did some housework.
Now I'm planning on sitting in the sun and enjoying some Margaritas to calm my nerves. I have a bit of anxiety today.
I'm worried about a loved one.
My bff is in the middle of the South Minneapolis riots. She lives there.
They are literally in her front yard. I could hear them over the phone yesterday yelling in the background. Haven't been able to get ahold of her today.
Just gonna medicate heavily so I don't get an anxiety attack while I'm waiting to hear back from her.

Hope y'all are having a fine morning/night etc.

Back
Top Bottom