Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

what are they so over anxious about over there for then, toilet paper out of stock in the store?

race riots and culture war. the stuff that held us together has been torn apart to profit uncaring billionaires and fake wannabe presidents billionaires

My bff is in the middle of the South Minneapolis riots. She lives there.
Best wishes to your friend,VG ! I hope the riots are winding down- they made their point 2 days ago,now they're just destroying stuff for "fun"-hopefully, they draw the line at private residences...

race riots and culture war. the stuff that held us together has been torn apart to profit uncaring billionaires and fake wannabe presidents billionaires

Oh the usual's then... when news of this sort arrives under the rock I'm living under somewhere around the Baltic sea they lost their momentum what its all about and we only get the wannabes own tweets.....

We Swedes are a bit calmer the way we protest or demonstrate against things. The usual here is a demonstration in the name of our unions the first of May, that lost all their real power due to really fake wannabe billionaires that think they are as bad as your fake wannabe presidents billionaire... :laughtwo:

Hey y'all.

No word from her yet. It's hard to get ahold of her on a normal day.

***she just texted as I'm writing this***
She's ok. They are staying.
Should be another rough night of it. They stayed up all night and slept through the day.

I'm going to develop an ulcer over this crap. I don't do stress well.

Thanks for thinking of her...and me. :green_heart:

Hey VG, sorry to hear about your friend's circumstances. Crazy times we are living in.

I'm usually not so distracted.

Welcome to my journal Modest.
Very glad you stopped by.
Praying there’s some peace soon :Namaste:
Yes. Me too.
Seems like everything is so far out of control.
It's strange seeing our National Guard parked on the street corners.

VG, my heart goes out to you and your friend. :love:
Thank you Felipe.
Just heard that private businesses and residences are being destroyed in Minneapolis.
When there is a disturbance the scum always rises to the surface.

Hi VG! Popped in to grab a seat and say hi after seeing you in a bunch of other threads.

Hope you and all our friends in the States are safe. It looks very scary to us on/from the outside. :peace::green_heart:
Welcome to my little corner.
I have seen you bopping around as well.
It usually isn't so depressing around here, of that I can assure you.
It's absolutely surreal watching this unfold.
We can do nothing but hope it passes swiftly.

She is ready now Vg, this is no heavy Indica you are growing so that looks perfect for a Sativa... but I like em light headed. :)

Prays for your friend...! Read the feeds today on the news, worried times ahead.
I think she s done as well. Shes all milky with huge bulbous trich heads.
Just waiting a few more days for the DDAs to finish drying. They appear to be halfway there.
:ciao:, :hug: , and safe keeping to your psyche and your friend.

Ammy looks stunning!
Her flat topped main bud looks a bit comical. She is a pretty plant though.
Can't wait to strip her down in a few days time.
Heard from my bff this morning.
They had a rough night but made it through once again.
I didn't sleep well for worry.
Thanks for the love Sheddie. :green_heart:
Fetching!
Good afternoon Stone.
Just tuning up between chores. :bong:
Have 3 more days of home schooling and then it's summer vacay!!
The weather has been fantastic here so I'm beckoned to the outdoors where I can soak up the sun like a lizard....a lizard that loves Js and Margaritas!!

Congrats on your DDa harvests, and that Amnesia Ryder looks sweet! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom