Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Happy New Year, VG! I hope you have bountiful harvests, no money worries and lots of love during 2022! :love::love::love:

Probably not the best of ideas,eh?
Lmao
Hmm. Could you use collapsable ducting, like we usually use to duct exhaust, from the vent to the tent somehow? Let the air pass through the tent before it goes out into the room? That would warm the tent and cool the air a little bit before it gets out to you.
duct.JPG

This stuff.
Think I'm going to go with heavy duty cardboard. I can make a branch in two directions that way.

It works great and won't catch on fire.
Perfect. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
It's just a heat register. No chance it could combust.
That's what @HashFart does and I already suggested it. :battingeyelashes:
I'd have to buy more ducting. I'll probably do a diy.
Ridiculous… :laughtwo:
Good to see you interject once more. Lol
Seems like that fits the bill. ;)
I'll figger it out.
Duck extenders fit the bill, not duct extenders.
I've missed your sense of humor.
Hopefully I'll get mine back soon too.
Happy Keep Your Clothes on Year VG!

All the best to you and your family. May the year ahead bring you love and happiness. :hug:
I started the year naked and I'll end the year naked!

Hope you had a wonderful new year.
Happy New Year VG! May 2022 bring you all sorts of goodness.
:party:

:thanks:

All of them? Or have times changed that much?
I still need to lose that extra 30 lbs. before I get my... A Touch of Sauga™ lingerie.
Happy New Year Sheddie :love:
Nice find. Seems like years ago I posted that.
Forever ago...
Happy New Year, VG! I hope you have bountiful harvests, no money worries and lots of love during 2022! :love::love::love:
Happy New Year HG!
Lots of love,right back at ya!
Happy New year and many blessings to you and yours VG!
:party:
Same to you Candy.
Hope you and the fam had a great holiday season.

These two are on MC.
Time for a bump.
They are still getting used to the rh and temp change. Starting to perk up a bit though.
Thank goodness that they are starting to grow at a normal pace.

Sorry for the absence.

Mom has been in the ER twice in the last two weeks. She's at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester right now.
Docs are having issues pinpointing exactly what's going on with her.
Waiting to hear at this point.

I'm still having some issues with the Blueberry.

Peppermint Kush isn't having those issues.

I transplanted at the same time,in the same new Pro Mix. Been feeding them from the same bucket of MC.
Guess she's just having issues with the low temps. I can't think of anything else.

I'm gonna try to sprout some seeds once again. Hope it's warm enough in the tent now.
78°/50%.
Need to try to keep the temps stable.
Wish me luck??

Sorry for the absence.

Mom has been in the ER twice in the last two weeks. She's at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester right now.

I transplanted at the same time,in the same new Pro Mix. Been feeding them from the same bucket of MC.
Guess she's just having issues with the low temps. I can't think of anything else.

I'm gonna try to sprout some seeds once again. Hope it's warm enough in the tent now.
78°/50%.
Wish me luck??
Oh VG I'm so sorry. :love:
Hope she is OK. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Sorry for the absence.

78°/50%.
Wish me luck??
Hope your mom's okay VG. Hey on the BB - I have one going now as well, and I've found her to be an especially "hungry" strain. She looks a bit nute lite to my eyes, (get a second opinion at least, lol). I'd maybe try feeding her a bit more. Might be worth seeing if anyone agrees, I don't know.

Hey on the BB - I have one going now as well, and I've found her to be an especially "hungry" strain. She looks a bit nute lite to my eyes, (get a second opinion at least, lol). I'd maybe try feeding her a bit more. Might be worth seeing if anyone agrees, I don't know.
I agree

Highya VG,

So sorry about your mom having trouble. The only thing I could think about when my mom was ill, was spending time with her, trying to cheer her up a little. We need to be strong.

Good luck with your growing endeavors. You do have a battle on your hands. I hope you win! Happy Smokin'

Good luck! I hope the Dr's get a clue soon and your Mom's comfortable. :hug:

Oh VG I'm so sorry. :love:
Hope she is OK. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Hope your mom's okay VG. Hey on the BB - I have one going now as well, and I've found her to be an especially "hungry" strain. She looks a bit nute lite to my eyes, (get a second opinion at least, lol). I'd maybe try feeding her a bit more. Might be worth seeing if anyone agrees, I don't know.

Give your mother our love VG
:love:

This ↑. :hug:

Here's the second opinion! ↓

And I'll be the third. :)

Highya VG,

So sorry about your mom having trouble. The only thing I could think about when my mom was ill, was spending time with her, trying to cheer her up a little. We need to be strong.

Good luck with your growing endeavors. You do have a battle on your hands. I hope you win! Happy Smokin'
Thanks y'all.

Haven't heard anything yet. I guess that's better than hearing bad news....

Been a real odd night.
Found out this guy I used to hang with passed away. Then I saw that Bob Saget died as well.

I can increase the Blueberry but I'm sceptical that it's the problem.
She's on 4 gr/gal of MC.

Forgot to post about my GG4 that's about a week into flower. She doesn't look bad for an older clone...

Sorry to hear about your mom being ill and your buddy passing away :( much love VG:love::hug:

Back
Top Bottom