Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I started training the two Autos this morning.
Nice work, VG- Beautiful little ladies you've got going there !
I wasn't going to train my autos, but now you've got me thinkin'... :hmmmm:

Poor GG4 :( but I have no doubt you will bring it back to life even without the needed root pruning!

Autos are looking good and the beheaded ones really liked it...some nice bushing-out there. :thumb:
She'll be fine...or she won't.
I took four cuttings so hopefully one of those will take.

She went downhill pretty quickly. All the yellowing and leaf fade has happened in the last 10 days or so.
She did get moved from under a low wattage smd to a under a big light. Sure that impacted her a lot.
She was drinking like crazy.
Nice work, VG- Beautiful little ladies you've got going there !
I wasn't going to train my autos, but now you've got me thinkin'... :hmmmm:
Thanks for the training tips!
I'm not doing a lot of training. I'm just trying to even out the canopy a little bit.

Hells bells. We are having some insane weather right now. 70 mph straight winds, lightening, hail and a tornado watch until midnight.

Hope my little house fairs the storm.

Ugh...there goes the fucking siren again.

How is everything, VG?
Did you weather the storm alright?
Hearing the term "tornado watch" would scare the shit out of me...:oops:

Batten down the hatches!

And root prune the GG4 and put it back under low light. Mothers don't need a lot of light.
And batten them once more. We are due for a larger storm in about an hour. You can imagine how thrill I must be.
We also lost our power for almost four hours this afternoon. 97° with 70% rh was pretty stifling in here.
I'm super worried about my Blueberry and all of this high rh.

The move for the GG4 was temporary. It is due to all of my veggies taking up various spaces. They go outside in a few days. Then the GG can go back to her 24 watt smd.
How is everything, VG?
Did you weather the storm alright?
Hearing the term "tornado watch" would scare the shit out of me...:oops:
No major damage to the house...yet.
Like I said , we have another one coming.
We have quite a few tornado watches during the spring. It is unnerving.
I just really ,really hate the ones that happen at night....they try to get you in your sleep.
We have a good alert system where I'm at and a storm shelter about 150' from my place.

Here comes the rain again.....

I'll update pics after dinner.

Alrighty then.
Let's start with the GG4 once more.

I was really tired last night so I just left her in the bag.
Here are her roots...
I removed a bunch of the soil and a lot of roots went with it. I guess you could call that a root trim of sorts.
I gave her some fresh Pro Mix and watered her in..
I'll move her back to the old veg area in a few days. Whatever stays yellow will be removed. Then I will see how much of her I want to trim off.

I adjusted the hooks on the autos this morning. They are looking pretty good. Seems that I have some difficulty centering my plants at times..

The Sour G and Super Skunk both had tails this morning so they went into some solo cups with all-purpose Pro Mix.
I'll have that journal up soon.

Looking rather verdant in there ma'am! Mind if we search your closet for MrSauga's paint?

I would, and from personal experience I would recommend taking stuff off the top in advance.
Temps and rh have been good for vegging plants. They all look pretty happy.. excluding the GG4 of course.

I was thinking of cutting her back pretty far. Just have to work up the nerve to do it.

I've tried canopy trimming before and after a repot and I'm not sure if I noticed much of a difference.
Maybe I wasn't paying attention...

Seems that I have some difficulty centering my plants at times..
Ha! Me too, and I never notice it till it's too late...
Maybe we'll get it figured out once we get a little experience under our belts...:p

So.....the Blueberry photo.

Day #169 since sprout and day #91 in flower.

Longest time that I've had any plant in flower yet she seems like she is barely done.

I was hoping for a bit more amber this time but I'm also concerned about losing her to mold. My rh is bouncing around between 60-40% so I added another fan awhile back. I just hope it's helping.
I did inspect her and while I don't see any mold presenting outwardly she could be hiding it inside those buds.

I watered a few days ago. When she is dry I think that I'll go ahead and harvest her.

Wow, she looks outstanding VG!
Thanks Stunger.
She's been a nice plant to grow with no major issues popping up. That's always nice.
:woohoo::goof::goof: Wow. They really do look like you could let them go longer based on trichomes, don't they? Jeez louise!
I'll grab some better trich pics this evening/tomorrow morning. She does look like she can go another week at least.
My lord that Blueberry is stupendous! :bravo:

What Carcass fixed!

And congrats on the new baby emerging. :cheer:
Thanks Sheddy.

I may have to drop another Sour D. The first one appears to have stalled on me. Hope the next one comes up without issue.
I'm down to one seed. Smh.
Buttercup is making me some more when he gets back from vacay. Hopefully his mother doesn't die while he's away.

Back
Top Bottom