Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

You might want to wait as long as possible on this one Justin Case! :nervous-guy:
She isn't dead but she hasn't done anything in the last two days.
I'm just making sure she stays moist and warm at this point.

I can wait a little bit but not too long. I'm already behind. I still need to grow a Critical auto for CoffeeShop.

Buttercup has been unreachable due to crappy wifi and cell service. He's up in the mountains.
I haven't been able to ask him how his Sour D is doing.
Hope she's still kickin'.

I also haven't been abused by him for an entire week.....:(
He needs to hire a stand-in for such events.

That Blueberry is just amazing- what a beautiful plant she is!

:drool:oh.my.gosh! That Blueberry! :drool:

That Blueberry is just amazing- what a beautiful plant she is!

Beautiful Blueberry plant VG. It's great to watch people training autos just a few weeks ahead of when I need to start mine off.

Your Blueberry is simply stunning, VG! Well done.

Thanks y'all.
She is one of the better looking plants that I've grown for sure.
Should be another day or so before her pot is dry enough for harvest.
I had to add some supports this morning. A few of her main colas we're sagging pretty bad.

Gave her a look over and still didn't see any mold. Fingers still crossed.

Rh was at 41% this morning. That's an improvement over what it has been with all of the rain we got.

It's great to watch people training autos just a few weeks ahead of when I need to start mine off.
Sorry Carmen.
I forgot to address this part.

I've been trying some of Carcass'
hooks this time around.
Either Carcass or Shed are the ones that I watch for plant training.
I honestly haven't trained my plants much in the past four years. Once or twice , here and there.
The Blueberry is untrained. I just topped her and that's about it.

The reason I tried Carcass' version this time is because I've run out of training wire. What little I do have left worked well with the skewers. Plus he's a master at training. That's pretty obvious.

The reason that I'm training the autos is because one was a gift from the breeder. I'm trying to do my level best with her but he has about 26 more years of growing under his belt.
It's gonna be hard to impress him but I'll try anyway.

I'm crossing lots of fingers today. Lol

I think the Sour D may be ok.
She grew! Looks to be a whole 1/4"!

Thanks for reigning me in Sheddy. :green_heart:
I can't afford to waste these seeds.

Helloooo....420 fam!

I have a lot to do today. I have to get some yard work done first thing but after that it's all doing prep for my new journal.
Haven't cleaned out the tent just yet so that's first on my to-do list.
Then I need to move plants around.
Veggies are going outside to harden off. That will free up the closet for the two autos.

The moms and clones will be moved back into my original veg space under my aquarium.
I'll leave the Cookies X in the 2x4 until they get in the way of my Sour D and Super Skunk.

By then the Cookie X will be sexed and turned into bonsai moms. Hope that I get some gals.

Blueberry photo is still a tad moist. I'll be waiting a few more days before I chop her. My son is visiting on Friday so maybe I'll wait until then. He enjoys helping.
After she is done that will free up the 27" Mars tent. I'll probably split up the autos and give them their own space then.

Thanks for checking in on my grow. I appreciate y'all following along.

Stay safe out there! :love: :passitleft:

Helloooo....420 fam!

I have a lot to do today. I have to get some yard work done first thing but after that it's all doing prep for my new journal.
Haven't cleaned out the tent just yet so that's first on my to-do list.
Then I need to move plants around.
Veggies are going outside to harden off. That will free up the closet for the two autos.

The moms and clones will be moved back into my original veg space under my aquarium.
I'll leave the Cookies X in the 2x4 until they get in the way of my Sour D and Super Skunk.

By then the Cookie X will be sexed and turned into bonsai moms. Hope that I get some gals.

Blueberry photo is still a tad moist. I'll be waiting a few more days before I chop her. My son is visiting on Friday so maybe I'll wait until then. He enjoys helping.
After she is done that will free up the 27" Mars tent. I'll probably split up the autos and give them their own space then.

Thanks for checking in on my grow. I appreciate y'all following along.

Stay safe out there! :love: :passitleft:
Gorgeous hex you got on the BB auto. Awesome training on them. I'd love to see you take a shot with a Double XL auto and see what you can do with it. Where'd you top that BB auto?

Gorgeous hex you got on the BB auto. Awesome training on them. I'd love to see you take a shot with a Double XL auto and see what you can do with it. Where'd you top that BB auto?
Ummm.... somewhere between the fourth and sixth node. Lol

I'll look at her more closely when I move her and give you a better answer.

She is! But why not do what double H does (and I when I remember) and take a cutting, stick it in perlite, and start again every once in a while?
I took cuttings. I have four in perlite right now. I just kept her in case the mom died.

She is! But why not do what double H does (and I when I remember) and take a cutting, stick it in perlite, and start again every once in a while?
It’s funny, I learned that technique from VG! :love: It suits my laziness quite well, to stick a rooted one in a Solo and be done.:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom