Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Love the video update! Gives a better idea of how big she is.
She's huge. Can't believe that they grew so much while I was ignoring them. :eye-roll:
Silly plants.
Good to see you Fudo...
:passitleft:
lol, I must have missed that season of Panda Suits. I still have my turtle one when things were slower ;)
You a member of the turtle club??

I ended up losing one small branch on her.
Bud sites are starting to show themselves. Had to help some leaves to the top of the canopy.
She did stiffen up quite a bit just from being bent and woven.
Dry as a bone. She got 6gr/gal tonight.
Since I can't move her I have started to water her from below with a top off.

I'm not dealing with college age people here either. They are older than I am.

The guy reminds me of Dale Gribble from King of the Hill. He was mowing one day on his rider and stopped in my view. I could see him trying to do some sexy pose for me. Rubbing his arms and chest,stretching and staring me down while he did it.
I had sunglasses on so he didn't know if I was watching for sure. I just pretended not to notice. Then he saw my bf staring at him. Went on his way quickly.
Was so damn funny. People are weirdos.
Lol that’s hilarious! I was totally imagining Waterboys dad on a fn lawnmower :rofl: I’m really high.

Dry as a bone. She got 6gr/gal tonight.
Since I can't move her I have started to water her from below with a top off.

Just curious - why do you need to take your top off?

Highya VG,

Loved your video! Was nice to hear your narrative to go with it! The closet lady looks so nice in there! Happy Smokin'

water her from below with a top off
I do all my flowering watering like that. Half or so in the tray and the rest down the top... not my top... ;) my top usually stays dry ...

Having it soak up from the bottom gives a great read on how fast it’s drinking Coming in to late flower - the drier the pot the quicker it wicks up once it gets going. :)

Highya VG,

Loved your video! Was nice to hear your narrative to go with it! The closet lady looks so nice in there! Happy Smokin'
My monster in the closet. Lol.
I still have to feed her tonight. Almost forgot.

I do all my flowering watering like that. Half or so in the tray and the rest down the top... not my top... ;) my top usually stays dry ...

Having it soak up from the bottom gives a great read on how fast it’s drinking Coming in to late flower - the drier the pot the quicker it wicks up once it gets going. :)
She wicked it up right away. I was surprised at how fast.
I did end up using a lot less water.
I'll find out if I have salt buildup problems. I would usually get a good run off before.
Brilliant idea to scrog that tall chick. It looks fantastic VG :thumb:
When I realized how low that I wanted to supercrop her it became apparent that it needed to happen.
Glad I stuck with what I had on hand. I think the 2" scrog netting would have been much harder to work with in this particular application.

salt buildup problems. I would usually get a good run off before.
Yeah - glad you’re onto that :cheesygrinsmiley: I was thinking afterwards that it could be a different proposition for folks using the nutes rather than the organic drenches which don’t build up in quite the same way. That’s partly because I use plain water in between drenches and I don't know if that’s an option for you or not. I think you Have to fertigate more times in a row than that - I don’t really know though ;) Just what I’ve read in all you folks threads who are using the PM x MG combination :)

Yeah - glad you’re onto that :cheesygrinsmiley: I was thinking afterwards that it could be a different proposition for folks using the nutes rather than the organic drenches which don’t build up in quite the same way. That’s partly because I use plain water in between drenches and I don't know if that’s an option for you or not. I think you Have to fertigate more times in a row than that - I don’t really know though ;) Just what I’ve read in all you folks threads who are using the PM x MG combination :)
I'm looking into a 2 or 3 gallon shop vac.
Is hate to screw them up now. I think they need some run-off.

You understand! It's good not to be alone. She stacks her fucks three or four deep. Conjugates them ffs. :laughtwo:
I may need to shame them with my kids. My daughter asked her to stop swearing because it was making her sad. She went inside. If she would have said anything to my little girl or looked at her the wrong way mama was right there.
Wonder what would happen if she swore at my kid?? It would be a surprise to all, I bet.
Children say the truth in kind ways. Your daughter is representing herself very well! Nice work ! :love:

Children say the truth in kind ways. Your daughter is representing herself very well! Nice work ! :love:
Better than when she was younger and made me look like a terrible racist.
Two points to make this story.
First, I won't let my kids use cheap crayons made in China because more often than not they contain arsenic and lead that is released when they use them. For this reason alone I would carry a box of Crayola's in my purse so they always had safe crayons to use in a public setting. It was just to keep them occupied.
Secondly,when my kids wouldn't eat their food I used to remind them that there are people all over this world going to bed without anything in their stomaches. If they were lucky they were able to find a little food to stave off the hunger. I pointed out that it happens all over the world. In Europe, China , Russia, at home here in the US and in our very town as well, so be thankful for everything you have. The same thing my mom told me to get me to eat.
Well, she went out to dinner one evening with her grandmother and great aunt. When the waiter brought a cheap pack of crayons and placemat out she looked at him and told him that those are poisonous crayons and scowled at him.
She then went on to say (in her 5 yr old matter-of-fact voice) that her mom told her that the Chinese are trying to poison us with their crayons and want to steal our food.:eek::eek::eek:
Be careful what you tell your kids. They tend to omit important things at times. Don't site foreign countries to make a point.
Maybe just say things like 'Crayola's are just better' and leave it at that.
Her grandma and aunt were horrified as was the waiter , as was I when I heard the story later. Her dad just laughed. He knows that I'm not like that at all. We teach acceptance and celebrate differences here.
I just cringed. Omg. I imagined the waiter telling everyone that he "met the most racist little girl today".
Yeah. We had to clear up a few things after that horrid embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom