Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

300 pages, I think I will start here boss. I new I would find my way here, just took me a while. Lol
Welcome to my little journal Bud.
I've seen you swimmin' around the forum.
I don't blame you for not wanting to go through 300 pages.
I did it with @InTheShed 's journal and it took me about a week. I had a lot of free time back then.

Hello Virgin Ground, I like your children story, Lol Your plant looks great, I like how high the canopy is from the pot. What kind of plant is this? Cheers
That tall girl in the white closet is a Gorilla Zkittlez from Barney's Farm.

Hey VG! I went back a few pages and poked around to see what’s growin’ on. I just came to check out what you’re growing now that your DDas are down.

It’s freakin crazy that you came over to talk to me on my cooking thread now, when we both are doing a crazy scrog!

funny story about your daughter.. I can imagine being horrified at the time though!

Hey VG! I went back a few pages and poked around to see what’s growin’ on. I just came to check out what you’re growing now that your DDas are down.

It’s freakin crazy that you came over to talk to me on my cooking thread now, when we both are doing a crazy scrog!

funny story about your daughter.. I can imagine being horrified at the time though!
Checked out your grow too.
That DDA is a real mystery...
Like the looks of that Xanadu.
The name gave me a flash back.
I was a huge Olivia Newton-John fan when I was young.

Your scrog looks much nicer than mine. Like it was planned or something.
Mine looks like I panicked with a too tall plant.

Super nice video VG! Gz looks amazing and she will pay out big time for you. :)
Highya CraZy.
How have you been?

I may do more videos but hearing my own voice bugs me a little. Something I'll have to get over.

Looking forward to watching the GZ develop. I remember that the original plant was frost monster...until I burned her up. :eye-roll:

Would love to make some oil or hash this time around. I'll try to keep her leaves in good shape so I can utilize them as well.

I really should be in bed. I normally get up in about 4 hrs. Have a touch of insomnia tonight.

Checked out your grow too.
That DDA is a real mystery...
Like the looks of that Xanadu.
The name gave me a flash back.
I was a huge Olivia Newton-John fan when I was young.

Your scrog looks much nicer than mine. Like it was planned or something.
Mine looks like I panicked with a too tall plant.
I’ll be dry trimming the Xanny this morning when I wake up

:eek: I forgot chef was growing one of those! Must get back there to check it out. I missed getting that one as my freebie by a few days. At first i was bummed - then I realised i had Katsu’s Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 instead and I was happy again.
huge Olivia Newton-John fan when I was young.
:high-five:
hearing my own voice bugs me a little
I loved hearing you - can conjure it a bit when I read now and it makes it even more like chillin in your kitchen over coffee when I come here :) But I totally get it. My voice bothers me a lot too.
dry trimming the Xanny this morning when I wake up
:surf: :popcorn:

Highya CraZy.
How have you been?

I may do more videos but hearing my own voice bugs me a little. Something I'll have to get over.

Looking forward to watching the GZ develop. I remember that the original plant was frost monster...until I burned her up. :eye-roll:

Would love to make some oil or hash this time around. I'll try to keep her leaves in good shape so I can utilize them as well.

I really should be in bed. I normally get up in about 4 hrs. Have a touch of insomnia tonight.

Have had a little setback both in pain and mental so been home again whole last week and this one so far.

I was going to write its always surprising to hear a persons voice behind the pants, remember when I first heard Preston. :) Don't worry about it its something with our brain having a hard time hearing itself without speaking, like when the cat sees it self in a mirror the first time... who is that?! :D You got a calming voice and easy to listen to, keep 'em coming!

I burnt a few myself so I know how easy it is, specially in summer heat. Keep an eye on her and you be fine.

Yeah it must be damn late over there now, here its early and I'm sipping my morning coffee :nomo: sanding this nights prints and thinking about IF I should get my ass to work today or not....

:hippy:

it its something with our brain having a hard time hearing itself without speaking

everyone hears their own voice in a different tonality than others around them. we actually hear it resonate within the body cavities. to ourselves it seems to have a deeper tone than what others hear.

I loved hearing you - can conjure it a bit when I read now and it makes it even more like chillin in your kitchen over coffee when I come here :) But I totally get it. My voice bothers me a lot too.
Only wish we really could have coffee together. Oh, the things we would chat about. :laughtwo:
had a little setback both in pain and mental so been home again whole last week and this one so far.
Really sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better soon ,dear.
Noticed that you haven't been by and started to get concerned.
everyone hears their own voice in a different tonality than others around them. we actually hear it resonate within the body cavities. to ourselves it seems to have a deeper tone than what others hear.
I know. My voice sounds so deep and sexy in my own head. Such a bubble burst to hear it aloud.

I know. My voice sounds so deep and sexy in my own head. Such a bubble burst to hear it aloud.

IKR. everyone thinks they have "radio voice" until they hear it recorded. i worked in audio / show production and it's a very well-known phenomenon. sound techs deal with this all the time.

IKR. everyone thinks they have "radio voice" until they hear it recorded. i worked in audio / show production and it's a very well-known phenomenon. sound techs deal with this all the time.
Yup. I'm out for sure.

I'll never be a star now!!! Woe is me....
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl:

Yup. I'm out for sure.

I'll never be a star now!!! Woe is me....

we're all in the same boat ..... it's why i flipped switches and started banging drums ... :p

Back
Top Bottom