Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Her mind is broken and she will do as you wish. that is how they train employees at disney. hung upside down and dripped on along with a continuous playing of its a small world:trance::trance:
Happy Frieday Rico:)

I never thought of music :trance::trance: Jon Bovi would be real torture, but i'm not (quite) that cruel :xmas:

Edit to add: I just listened to "its a small world" and I never thought I would say these words,

but that is worse than Jon Bovi :trance::trance::trance:

The earth has a frequency of 7.8Mh, how can I duplicate that in my grow room, I saw a show that said all the other frequencies travelling through space are f'ng up the natural frequency and causing all kinds of issues with plants, animals AND humans......? Where is hydrogen when you need it?.......LOL

Well, for a start, Good Weed, Sir :) The show you saw told you a bunch of crap.

The Schumann resonance is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity

with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth.

The lowest-frequency of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz.

This is influenced more by Lightning and coronal ejections than "space frequencies"

Humans fu*king with the Ionosphere have a negative influence. Ever heard of HAARP?

Space has always been there. The frequencies in space have always had an influence,

like we have an influence on each other, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but mostly in-between.

other frequencies travelling through space

We are all travelling through space. Dust and shit also affects us, not just frequencies :)

AND your Growroom is on the Earth, so that's OK :)

Of course, your fans and ventilators have more influence on the actual frequencies "flying through your room"

Than any cosmic rays or frequency could have.

Add the frequency of your lighting,

and "Space Frequencies" only play a teensy tiny role in the overall "frequency" of your Growroom.

But don't worry, Hydrogen is always there, looking out for you and keeping you (relatively) safe.

:amen: :xmas:

I never thought of music :trance::trance: Jon Bovi would be real torture, but i'm not (quite) that cruel :xmas:

Edit to add: I just listened to "its a small world" and I never thought I would say these words,

but that is worse than Jon Bovi :trance::trance::trance:
Way way worse- you haven't lived till you've done that ride 30 times with an enthralled 5 year old....................."it's a small world after all".................oh great now its stuck in my head...................
Glad you're going to move upsidie downie- she is the saddest little thing. The rest of your plants look very happy with life:thumb:

Well, for a start, Good Weed, Sir :) The show you saw told you a bunch of crap.

The Schumann resonance is a standing wave in the Earth—ionosphere cavity

with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth.

The lowest-frequency of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz.

This is influenced more by Lightning and coronal ejections than "space frequencies"

Humans fu*king with the Ionosphere have a negative influence. Ever heard of HAARP?

Space has always been there. The frequencies in space have always had an influence,

like we have an influence on each other, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but mostly in-between.

We are all travelling through space. Dust and shit also affects us, not just frequencies :)

AND your Growroom is on the Earth, so that's OK :)

Of course, your fans and ventilators have more influence on the actual frequencies "flying through your room"

Than any cosmic rays or frequency could have.

Add the frequency of your lighting,

and "Space Frequencies" only play a teensy tiny role in the overall "frequency" of your Growroom.

But don't worry, Hydrogen is always there, looking out for you and keeping you (relatively) safe.

:amen: :xmas:

I am dismayed.....why would they all be lyin like that....I was going to move into a cave......as soon as I found an extension cord. So, my cell phone won't give me cancer?, and my biorythyms thingies won't be bothered?

I think that upside down pot needs some assistance light till it can reach out more :p just a though. But looking very nice your garden sir. Youre a day ahead of me on the indoor grow and you ladies are stacking on their weight in comparison to my two lanky ladies. Rep reps sir looking yummy!

I am dismayed.....why would they all be lyin like that....I was going to move into a cave......as soon as I found an extension cord. So, my cell phone won't give me cancer?, and my biorythyms thingies won't be bothered?

C'mon, Mc, We've been lied to all our lives by everyone we've ever trusted.

Our cell phones probably will give us cancer,

but not before the polonium-enriched rock-phosphate fertillizers do :)

The only truth is in your heart.

Jesus and Gravity

:amen:

I think that upside down pot needs some assistance light till it can reach out more :p just a though. But looking very nice your garden sir. Youre a day ahead of me on the indoor grow and you ladies are stacking on their weight in comparison to my two lanky ladies. Rep reps sir looking yummy!

Thank you, Maxx, but her upsie - downy minutes are numbered... :xmas:

Newer sets are cheaper and better.

Your Pal's set may have cost him double what you can buy them for now.

The prices have come way down recently.

Your stash is worth much, much more than a second hand Ballast :)

Thanks for the Reps, Mc :) Here's an example:

This is from a sponsor: GenCom Pro 600w HPS/MH Wing Cool Tube HPS MH Grow Light Kit

1/2 price - $269 with free shipping and 2 bulbs (only 1 cooltube reflector)
11HML003-600-CTWD-P.jpg

• 1x MH Bulb
  • 1x HPS Bulb
  • 1x Digital Electronic Ballast
  • 1x Wing Cool Tube Reflector
  • 1 Pair Reflector Hangers
  • 1x Free Timer

Good Friedday Rico. In honor of the 100th page I betow apon you this Haiku:

One hundred pages
Beautiful fluid technique
Stabilized Chaos

Your grow(s) are an inpiration. But I think the root of the beauty is the fluidity at which you tackle all situations and techniques. :adore:

One hundred pages
Beautiful fluid technique
Stabilized Chaos

It's my made up club but u now qualify. Would u like to be a member?

100 page Plusreps to you both :)

Alex, I would be honoured to be a member of your made up club :xmas:

100 Page Club FTW !

Back
Top Bottom