Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

:)

Look at the shape of Upsie Downy compared to the Boooring Clones :xmas:
DSCN06996.JPG

She's tiny, poor little thing :straightface:

I still wonder how a larger (longer) clone would do with a slanted umbrella and some side lighting until she got passed the edge of the planter? oooooh, I know, BID just setup a verticle HID tent, hang a few in there :) no lighting issue then, just dribble problems :rofl:

Lookin good Rico... I'm psyched, had a few more seeds sprout finally, including my lemon kush... wooo hooo ... now if the Auto Candy Kush would sprout in the hempy, lol.

Thank you, Invi :)

I had to cut 2 of her leaves, they were already wet-brown at the edges.

I watered inside and outside today.

Wardrobe got 8 litres of water with Bio bizz Alg-a-mic (cold-pressed seaweed concentrate)

Clones got 10 litres of water, Alg-a-mic, Fish-mix and Root Builder (Green Planet Nutes.)

Chaostonic shared 10 L water/alg-a-mic/fishmix with scrogina.

But don't worry, Hydrogen is always there, looking out for you and keeping you (relatively) safe.

:amen: :xmas:

Tell that to the Hindenburg. :)
And dont give me the thermite excuse :rofl:

I bought Root Builder from Green Planet Nutrients yesterday.

When I opened it, there was no seal, just bits of stuck on "seal" around the opening.

I took it back to the shop today and that seems to be the way they ship it.

All the other bottles were the same, even the ones still boxed up.

The shop guy promised that it was "kosher"

and all nutes are packed into 1 ltr containers from bigger ones.

It's basically a compost tea, biologically active. (yes, I am Lazy)

I was really unsettled, because I like a seal on my expensive organic nutes.

I kept it after he showed me all the rest of his stock.

It still seems a bit strange, though...

Does that make sense to anyone?

The Hindenburg was a lesson to all of us.

Don't try to put God in a balloon.

The consequences can be explosive.

:amen:

You are correct. He belongs in the television.
The open packaging sounds a bit odd at minimum. Have you tried to contact the manufacturer? It would suck if some guy was buying empty bottles and selling food coloring and water...

The open packaging sounds a bit odd at minimum. Have you tried to contact the manufacturer? It would suck if some guy was buying empty bottles and selling food coloring and water...

He showed me all the other bottles from that manufacturer.

Every one was sealed except for all of the root builder.

I really didn't want it, but he turned down offers to pay the difference on a more expensive version from canna,

So I am confused still, but I took it and used it anyway.

I am going to contact the Manufacturer soon :xmas:

I cant believe how poorly Upside Downy was going. This company sells this product to grow things :rofl: I think in 2 weeks she will be looking alot better.
When is your guess of when the field of buds comes down? You halfway home?

A buck aint what it used to be Rico. ;) Then again, dirt and sun are free and they grow some awseome stuff. I assume topso turvo doesnt understand what plants crave. Or about this little thing called gravity...

I assume topso turvo doesnt understand what plants crave. Or about this little thing called gravity...

"Gravity schmavity", they said.

So God said "F**k you, topsyturvy, take that" - POW ! "and that" - KABOOM !

And then Gravity sat on their face and wiggled her ass, so they couldn't breathe properly....

:xmas:

Jlt1202 has got an upsie downy plant growing..........it seems to be growing.........have a look!

I had a look and it's very nice, but Upsie-downies can only work indoors or with low-level sun.

I have no room indoors and the sun is too high and the planter was leaking where it shouldn't have been leaking.

I have no pride, so I don't mind giving up on something that wasn't working out for us.

Kudos to Jlt, his upsie-downie looks very impressive.

Kool's Upsie-downie is looking good as well.

It just wasn't meant to be.

I had a look and it's very nice, but Upsie-downies can only work indoors or with low-level sun.

I have no room indoors and the sun is too high and the planter was leaking where it shouldn't have been leaking.

I have no pride, so I don't mind giving up on something that wasn't working out for us.

Kudos to Jlt, his upsie-downie looks very impressive.

Kool's Upsie-downie is looking good as well.

It just wasn't meant to be.

It was fun while it lasted!:thumb:

U have been recruited sir. Feel free to recruit any other 100 pagers u see fit. If we're to talk about the club the code word is....
1HC.... It's just me n u for now haha
I want to join and I wont tell the secret code either:)

Feeling exclusive :) 1 HC FTW ! :xmas:
:cheer:

It certainly was :thumb:

Day 38 of flowering
DSCN07117.JPG

DSCN07107.JPG

DSCN07094.JPG

DSCN07087.JPG

DSCN07045.JPG

:xmas:
A fine Sativaday to you Rico:)
the ladies are happy it seems and I think right side up girl is going to love you long time. give you good head.

Back
Top Bottom