Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Sorry, Rosebud, but this doesn't make sense and I'm sure you meant to.

I have never heard of a light-starved plant making honeyoil.

Do you mean that it gets lots of trichomes?
It is not honey oil it is a imposter! lol looks like but tastes like no and the effects are ass ;)

I'd be interested in seeing how you make crumble from iso...

The only thing I've seen that outdoes the CFL on the node spacing is 3w and above LED... I've seen plants with 10 nodes that are tiny, but for me it's also a mix of overall power consumption... as we add grow space for flower, I want to keep electricity and heat to a minimum and a 5w LED is a lot less to run than a few CFLs... honestly, those small LEDs are more of me being curious and wanting to experiment.
I use a deep freeze and a sharp stone with iso that been in the deep freeze for over night. I keepem both cold as possible when handling them and grind stems in the grinder with iso in it then I strain off the liquid with 3 coffee filters. It takes about 3 minutes of cramming tons of stem and grinding like mad to do it in as little time as possible. Stems are gold!

Gravity/Gumby hash...

Basically, chop the cannabis, freeze the cannabis, put in a container with ice water and agitate for a few minutes (a drill and paint mixer attachment and 5 gal bucket make this part easier, an egg beater might work, or just a big spoon), then let settle for a couple hours.... you'll see the tricomes settling to the bottom, strain plant matter out, let settle again....
slowly add water to overfill the container, making sure not to agitate the bottom... until the water looks clear.... let settle again
siphon off the water, just leaving the gunk in the bottom, then pour it into a glass baking tray or a baking sheet with some parchment or wax paper down and let the water evap fully... you end up with some nice hash that way... there are several how-tos on this one here and on youtube as well.

Good weed Rico:)
don't let scrogina see my grow ever again keep her far away. tell her thank you for the sympathy it was much appreciated:)

Day 36 of Bloomtime
DSCN04828.JPG

DSCN04835.JPG

DSCN0487-001.JPG

DSCN0487-002.JPG

DSCN04875.JPG

:xmas:

:bitingnails:
Every day that goes by without an update, Im worried I killed Kenny. :straightface: Sorry youve had to see a girl of yours tortured fro my dumb idea.
Im glad to here scgronia is doing ok after the spill. :)

Don't worry, Spimp :)

When you inspire someone like an expert cowboy, that's your responsibility over.

The being inspired bit is self-regulating.

F**k-up=start over :)

She's not dead, Just soggy.

That will alll change tomorrow :xmas:

'Tis indeed :)

Tomorrow i'm transplanting upsie downie.

She STILL has water dripping onto her leaves :xmas:
hate to see the upside-down go

hate to see the upside-down go

You're bustin' my balls, Reg :xmas:

I hate giving up, but I feel so sad when I see her drip-drip-dripping so pathetically.

An umbrella will only prolong her suffering and block even more light from her.

Like everything else in life, if it's not going well you have to make a decision.

If it doesn't look right, change the perspective.

I think she wants to be the right way up now... :xmas:

Lol

You're bustin' my balls, Reg :xmas:

I hate giving up, but I feel so sad when I see her drip-drip-dripping so pathetically.

An umbrella will only prolong her suffering and block even more light from her.

Like everything else in life, if it's not going well you have to make a decision.

If it doesn't look right, change the perspective.

I think she wants to be the right way up now... :xmas:
Her mind is broken and she will do as you wish. that is how they train employees at disney. hung upside down and dripped on along with a continuous playing of its a small world:trance::trance:
Happy Frieday Rico:)

Day 37 of Floweringtime
DSCN06145.JPG

DSCN05955.JPG

DSCN05988.JPG

DSCN0602-001.JPG

DSCN06016.JPG

DSCN06129.JPG

There was a powdery mould on the windowlicker-peatpots and coco,

So I repotted all of them first...
DSCN06183.JPG

Runetta is at the front Here ^

The pointless Seedling
DSCN06225.JPG

Scrogina is well
DSCN06335.JPG

Upsie Downie is turning brown and still dripping :straightface: Last pic...
DSCN06325.JPG

:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom