Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

We had high winds today, I found Scrogina on the Ground of the greenhouse. Upside down.

I put her ouside-rightway up
DSCN03644.JPG

...Then I put her in with the chaos-twins for moral support.
DSCN03686.JPG

Upsie-downie is looking tres miserable.
DSCN03804.JPG

I watered yesterday morning, very little. She is still drip drip dripping onto the leaves today.

It's not even supposed to drip on to the leaves :straightface:

The Boooooring clones are doing booooringly well.
DSCN03726.JPG

Yawn...Booooring...

Cannatonic has recovered well
DSCN03524.JPG

DSCN03594.JPG

The Let Spimp Try technique on an unsexed seedling. Quite pointless.
DSCN03717.JPG

:xmas:

Lookin good Rico, glad scrogina is ok after her spill... that topsy needs an umbrella, lol... that was my worry about trying it since the same thing happened to my tomatos. I had to go to watering them I believe every 3 or 4 days, using a water wand, each got about 10 - 15 seconds and that was it. I'm pretty sure it stunted about 1/2 the tomatos.

Chaos Twins ? flashback for me, lol "wonder twins powers... activate!!!" ... gods, the cheeeeesy 70's & 80's, gotta love it ;)
:thumb: :Namaste:

I love it!!! As venus fly trap! + REPS

that topsy needs an umbrella, lol

I know :straightface: I've just been deliberating scrapping the idea.
It's not supposed to drip down the middle anyway.

I just looked up wonder twins...lol... thanks for that :)

Here's Runetta :xmas:
DSCN03636.JPG

Just a mixed bag of emotions and dreams when I look at your girls sir. :) Just for the record, Id rather Upside Downy be used to provide smoke, then to waste her on a non working situation. If you feel you need to get her the hell outta there, by all means sir, do it.
The boring clones are gonna produce some enourmous buds i believe. :):) and Single Double was just self supercropping. She wanted to be part of the madness. If the Pointless seedling desides to drop balls, will it be kept for breeding?
:bravo: sir.
So many techniques, so little time... :)

I turn the plants that aren't in the ground, but I meant using it to train them into LST so all you have to do is the actual tie to the stake as opposed to having to bend the branch down, then tie it... I just had one of those "hmm, I wonder if you could..." moments... of course, step 2 to that would be to try and do is with a focus beamed light to encourage stretch, then work it into a growing outward spiral, then put it under and HPS to flower, lol.
Take a peek through my Gallery , the spiral lights I use if you used a clamp light reflector they use for brooding you can use it like a spot light on focused areas , they are T5 45 watt 3000 Lumen in 4100k range. One of my tricks to make plants stretch (Sorta off topic) is growing veg with HPS but the light is a few feet or more above the canopy. HPS I never seen any light other than cheap incandescent lights make plants stretch but the advantage compared to stupid incandescent lights is it also will stretch and widen the stalk if you turn the plant each day. I plan to do a SCRoG one day I feel inspired by you fellas.... I will be placing my pots on rollers though and the screen will be fastened to that. I grew one plant in my entire life without ever turning it and it made really poor quality shake and the plant was lazy and grew long to the ground... I am after moderate to high quality shake even if low amounts (dusty looking leaves) when they start to be deprived of adequate light they make false honey oil :( it tastes ok and looks right but the buzz is lacking especially for honey oil lol sorry for that it might be off topic and big time stupid to most people lol w/e I understand totally ;)

No, it makes total sense... I was actually thinking about the clamp lamp, but was debating using one of the small MiracleLED 5w bulbs to try it, that way it might get the heavier stem and bigger leaves with tighter nodes than using CFL/Fluro lights... still debating it, it would be a winter time hobby project anyway :)

By honey oil are you talking well cleaned ISO/RSO oil or are you talking harsher solvents like butane and such? Just curious as I'm trying to figure out ways to make better oils without using explosive compressed solvents (yes, I know you can make alchohol go boom, but I've been cooking and making tinctures with it for years, so I'm comfy with that) and trying to figure out if you can get a wax/shatter/budder type of solid extract from an alchohol based extraction with similar extra processing.

, that way it might get the heavier stem and bigger leaves with tighter nodes than using CFL/Fluro lights...

I think CFL's provide the tightest node spacing? Mine have been crazy tight. Good weed sir btw. :)

No, it makes total sense... I was actually thinking about the clamp lamp, but was debating using one of the small MiracleLED 5w bulbs to try it, that way it might get the heavier stem and bigger leaves with tighter nodes than using CFL/Fluro lights... still debating it, it would be a winter time hobby project anyway :)

By honey oil are you talking well cleaned ISO/RSO oil or are you talking harsher solvents like butane and such? Just curious as I'm trying to figure out ways to make better oils without using explosive compressed solvents (yes, I know you can make alchohol go boom, but I've been cooking and making tinctures with it for years, so I'm comfy with that) and trying to figure out if you can get a wax/shatter/budder type of solid extract from an alchohol based extraction with similar extra processing.
Regards to oil I make all qualities using different methods but prefer using 99% Iso to make any of them my trick is temperature and I never use heat I use extreme cold or room temperature to make honey and timing. I can make crumble with Iso would love to figure out how with distiller though then I will be the best onthe planet at oil making lmao psyche!

Just a mixed bag of emotions and dreams when I look at your girls sir. :) Just for the record, Id rather Upside Downy be used to provide smoke, then to waste her on a non working situation. If you feel you need to get her the hell outta there, by all means sir, do it.

I was just waiting for your approval, Spimp.

I checked her tonight and she is permanently wet.

Dripped upon all day and night. Poor thing :straightface:

The boring clones are gonna produce some enourmous buds i believe. :):) and Single Double was just self supercropping. She wanted to be part of the madness. If the Pointless seedling desides to drop balls, will it be kept for breeding?
:bravo: sir.
So many techniques, so little time... :)

I think scrogina fell over in sympathy with Fishcake's Ladies.

The pointless seedling will be kept regardless of sex.

There's more where he/she came from :xmas:

I'd be interested in seeing how you make crumble from iso...

The only thing I've seen that outdoes the CFL on the node spacing is 3w and above LED... I've seen plants with 10 nodes that are tiny, but for me it's also a mix of overall power consumption... as we add grow space for flower, I want to keep electricity and heat to a minimum and a 5w LED is a lot less to run than a few CFLs... honestly, those small LEDs are more of me being curious and wanting to experiment.

.. I am after moderate to high quality shake even if low amounts (dusty looking leaves) when they start to be deprived of adequate light they make false honey oil :( it tastes ok and looks right but the buzz is lacking especially for honey oil ;)

Sorry, Rosebud, but this doesn't make sense and I'm sure you meant to.

I have never heard of a light-starved plant making honeyoil.

Do you mean that it gets lots of trichomes?

Back
Top Bottom