Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Loopty looks like a nice place for a nap...

DSCN225111.jpg

Nice skills with the painting... hahahahaha

Nice skills with the painting.

'tis indeed fine art.

If you can also use MS Paint to make art with,

then go on over to "Art with Spim"

And give in your entry :xmas:

There's a Surprise to be won :thumb:

What the hell are you talking about...

Reality. And the often invalid perception of it.

See here in the Wardrobe, I think Rico likes a nice blend of deep intelligent thought, sarcasim and juivinille wit, with a dash of thoughtless slapstick comedy. It just so happens I fit those billings.

And ty for the art praise. :) Im horrible but it makes me smile :rofl:

Reality. And the often invalid perception of it.

See here in the Wardrobe, I think Rico likes a nice blend of deep intelligent thought, sarcasim and juivinille wit, with a dash of thoughtless slapstick comedy. It just so happens I fit those billings.

And ty for the art praise. :) it makes me smile :rofl:

Yes :thumb: Exactly all of the above :xmas:

pH up FTW

I posted a pic of the cramped Ghetto if youd like to have a look. I fear I have dissapointed you with my total harvest plans for tonight of NLxBB auto. I am more than happy to converse and even authorize a verbal lashing if you deem it fit. :)

Everyone loves a cute baby, but try showing your co-workers grandparent pics... :rofl:

Depends on the co-worker :)

And the Grandparent ;)

:xmas:

You wouldn't show them to Med, obviously. Lol.

Excuse me, I was talking to Med.

Who are U ?

There is the moment to have some fun and the moment to be serious... i dont see the problem of me watching a baby pics or grandparents pics...just because im joking around a lot doesn`t mean i cant do it,or MAYBE im a monster or a stupid young guy isnt that what you think about me , Rico? :thumb: :winkyface:

There is the moment to have some fun and the moment to be serious... i dont see the problem of me watching a baby pics or grandparents pics...just because im joking around a lot doesn`t mean i cant do it,or MAYBE im a monster or a stupid young guy isnt that what you think about me , Rico? :thumb: :winkyface:

Cant we all just smoke a bong???
:peace:

I think Rico was just refering to your answering yourself previously in a multiple-personallity skit. A joke maybe.
Lets all just be cool and move away slowly...
:):peace::)

Back
Top Bottom