Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

a very well worded description. I believe you do know magic because my connect hit me with just about the same effect tonight.

New York, New York, Reg.

So good they named Dieseltonic after it :xmas:

From seedfinder:

Dieseltonic is our newest member to the CBD rich family and she has the same CBD/THC ratio possibilities as Cannatonic, the CBD-Queen. She is another great addition to your healing plants collection. We crossed Somas N.Y.C. Diesel with a reverted Cannatonic. Due to the different chemotype, the effects could have a wide range depending on the selected pheno. Ca. 50% of the plants will carry 1:1 THC/CBD. which is great for medical use. Diseltonic has a 8-9 week flowering time and a 400-500gr pr m2 with a 600w set up. She is a quite easy plant to grow and is also very resistant against fungus and powdery mildew.

With Dieseltonic you will get nice looking buds with a hint of both the distinct smell of New York Diesel and the aromatic Cannatonic, a perfect combination. She has a sweet citrus mandarin flavour and will keep you smiling for a long time. The effect of Dieseltonic is often energetic and uplifting, great for days with activities.

Tips: Dieseltonic, like Cannatonic, like to have the lights higher than average above them and give bigger yields this way. For a 600w lamp the distance should be 1 m from top of plant to the bulb.

Genetics: NYD x Cannatonic
Indica/Sativa: 50/50
THC/CBD: 1:1
Flowering: Interior 8-9 weeks / Exterior October
Yield: Interior 400-500 gr per m2

Maybe you got some CBD-rich variety. There are more and more now.

This was translated from spanish by my mother:

Reggae Seeds - Juanita LagrimosaIt's here our dear Juanita Lagrimosa feminized version.
In a collaboration between seed banks, we feminised guarantees a Lagrimosa Juanita for all that ye will cultivate and enjoy it the podais quality.
The breeding of a mexico / Afghani x Original Queen Mother was born Juanita Lagrimosa a plant that will surprise you, I assure you.
A predominantly sativa plant, high production and a relatively short flowering time of between 60/65 days indoors and outdoors to collect in the first fortnight of October.

A citrus-scented plant haze, fruity palate / haze and smoke hash / hash that does not fail to surprise, so many things remind you that all you wish is that no one will take your treasure. Very cerebral in effect clean, high high high, you will not stop to think, speak and move, very social. It is highly advisable to relax.

This has been my favorite strain. :xmas:

I have some Wappa atm, a THC rich Indica. The effect is very different and much more debilitating (if that's a word)

It is a luminous high that nudges open the doors of perception.

Luminous to the point of - yeah, it's too luminous now, I would like things to be less luminous, please.

From seedfinder;

Strain: Wappa
Breeder: Paradise Seeds
Type: indica
Flowering: ~60 days
Only female seeds.
Wappa is a stout-statured and stable Indica variety. Wappas short indoor size makes her a good choice for gardeners with limited room. Her unique stone offers Indica body relaxation without the couchlock. She is a robust plant that quickly becomes the darling of the grow room, with her attractive appearance, ease in cultivation and fast yield. When forced to flower at 1 foot (30 cm), she just about doubles in size by maturity, producing big chunky colas that fill the air with sweetness, aromas composed of fruits and sugars. Wappa has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio, which makes her a breeze to manicure. Wappas fruity nugs are great head candy, creating an intense high. The buzz comes on strong, with a pleasant onset. It is a luminous high that nudges open the doors of perception.

Harvest Date: October
Flowering Period: 8-9 weeks
Characteristics: Short plants.
THC: ***
CBD: *
Flowering Time Indoor: 51 - 61 days (~56 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is very high.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable.
Harvest Time Outdoor: End of August in CmShα climates.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting.
Yield / Quantity Outdoor: The crop of this strain is very high.
General Impression Outdoor: is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable.
Votings of our users: Wappa gets 8.28 of 10 possible Points in the average!

Wappa is cool, but Dieseltonic is way better for my poor head :xmas:

DAMN YOU KNOW YOUR WEED! DIESEL IS WHAT I WAS TOKEN ON LAST NIGHT BUT IT WAS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN THE DIESEL MY CONNECT USUALLY CARRIES. I HAVE TO CALL HIM TODAY AS YESTERDAY WAS A TEST PACKAGE. (I NEED AT LEAST ENOUGH FOR A WK) PLUS IT'S SATURDAY & YOU KNOW HOW WE DO ON SATURDAYS.:tokin:

Pics of the Cloneabouts from yesterday...:ciao:
DSCN22571.JPG

DSCN22591.JPG

DSCN22603.JPG

DSCN22583.JPG

And Loopty :ciao:
DSCN22511.JPG

Happy Sativaday Rico and the ladies:)

by the time you read this it will be then

A good weed to you Rico, Hope you have a great day. I love your cloneabouts. :goodjob:

Keep up the good work.;)

Good weed to you, Stealthy :)

This is Runetta

DSCN22481.JPG

DSCN2249.JPG

and bendy-roundy :ciao:

DSCN22501.JPG

Time is but a idea. It doenst really exist. We could just as easily say there is no present. By the time the present is relized it is past. Only the future is reality. And most of us wont be around but for a blink in the future.
So I say, put a flame on one end, and me on the other and lets get to the future. :)

Good weed Rico and fellow Wardobians... :)

Time is but a idea. It doenst really exist. We could just as easily say there is no present. By the time the present is relized it is past. Only the future is reality. And most of us wont be around but for a blink in the future.
So I say, put a flame on one end, and me on the other and lets get to the future. :)

Good weed Rico and fellow Wardobians... :)

What the hell are you talking about...

Back
Top Bottom