Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

I tyred to rep u for ur photo.... But iv Gota spread the love first. I need to stop being so stingy with reps and likes. Everyone I'm subbed to I could easy rep once a day for one reason or another and in my head I like every post I read...... Problem is.... Iv got these fat thumbs and I try to hit like and end up clicking.. Share.. Try to hit ... Rep... End up hitting report post.... Little I phone screen/fat fingers equals not much "little button" pressing lol I will make an effort to go through all the journals I view and like everything iv missed and rep everything worthy :) just as soon as I log in off the lap top which will be one day soon

Real Talking

pointless seedling says "be careful what you wish for"

dscn22521.jpg

:xmas:

oh sh?t , what?! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now i cant stop

Hahaha what the heck are you doing , Spimp? :skeptical::skeptical: do you want some love from Rico, is that it? :hug::hug:

I need no love from Rico. We both share hydrogen, thats a strong bond. :)

Very pleased you have some bud hanging sir. And the dual chaos scrog is looking fantastic. :high-five:
Cant wait the see scrogina in the wardrobe.
:popcorn:

Girls are lookin good, that outside scrog is starting to look like a tree trunk under there ;) btw, I started reading this after my morning J and I gotta say, the newer avatar Rico... like danger mouse, just a little more stuffy... so are you "Danger Squirel, the Canna Avenger"?
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: :rofl: :smokin:

:Namaste:

initial impressions are very pleasing, mc :)

nice calm feeling, stoned but clear headed,

no paranoia or negative aspects :)

i'm very stoned, actually.

I keep drifting away, trying to describe it.

:xmas:
a very well worded description. I believe you do know magic because my connect hit me with just about the same effect tonight.

note to self: Write note to self about writing a note to self about writing a note to self to write a note to self.

Noteception :xmas:
med, now that's really feeling yourself

he plays a 7 string sitar. Because 6 was too easy. He is ricorico, the most interesting grower in the world.
now that has to be the funniest thing i've read since i've been back!:laugh: NICE HARVEST TO "THE MOST INTERESTING GROWER IN THE WORLD" +REPS

Back
Top Bottom