Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Hey listen, Lego. I am happy enough with my plant.

Of course plants that are in the ground get bigger.

Other people grow much better and bigger plants all the time.

But don't believe every "Weight" you read on a grow diary.

There's a big difference between 3 and 4 pounds of weed!

A weeks worth of drying can do that! Lol.

And please link to stuff you are referring to.

Otherwise you're just going :bongrip:

2 pounds would amaze me, your plant amazes me.
and I don't doubt that his plant was 3 pounds not even for a second.

yours is beautiful man. don't get me wrong at all

edit: if you saw the grow you would understand what I mean, I don't doubt this guy. he's got the green thumb

Hmmmmm I must have u mixed up with someone else I was chatting with yesterday...... pretty sure I havnt but happy to let the conversation sail away in the night.

Iv never achieved more than 2oz off a single plant!! Agree with rico..... take a lot of weights with a pich of salt

He means that Afgan is not a country.

Pedantic is he, the one who said he comes from Afghanistan.

:cheer:

Because you asked so politely,

I will weigh the Outdoor lady and manipulate the weight to the nearest pound ;)

Hmmmmm I must have u mixed up with someone else I was chatting with yesterday...... pretty sure I havnt but happy to let the conversation sail away in the night.

Iv never achieved more than 2oz off a single plant!! Agree with rico..... take a lot of weights with a pich of salt

but you grow indoors as far as I know right ? and not a lot of space.

Read the conversation then.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by alex801

What?

Hi. Yes I grow indoors. My room at the moment doesn't have a lot of space that's why I'm utilizing it the best I can. Previously iv not aimed for big plants.... previously iv aimed for lots of small plants... 14-28g plants maybe 10 at a time. Currently iv changed my plan of attack

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by alex801

What?

I said hes doing it indoors, and not all that much space.

Hi. Yes I grow indoors. My room at the moment doesn't have a lot of space that's why I'm utilizing it the best I can. Previously iv not aimed for big plants.... previously iv aimed for lots of small plants... 14-28g plants maybe 10 at a time. Currently iv changed my plan of attack

definitely a good attack plan. im going to get like 8 LED lights for my box, and grow two big FAT girls in there.

that's how I like them.

Back
Top Bottom