Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Are you anthropomorphizing my plants again Spimp? :scratchinghead:

What did pointless seedling tell you about doing that?

The same thing she always says... :ciao: :)

Underground801 is coming along swimmingly. :bravo:

If you have a moment, your pressense is requested in the Ghetto to help me fix and possible travisty in the making sir. :Namaste:

Hey there Srila Ricorico good weed to you and wherever you are today I hope it was good for you:grinjoint:

Thanks Jaga. I had a busy day today :)

I got some snaps of the Bunker801 before lights out

DSCN32232.JPG

DSCN32254.JPG

DSCN32222.JPG

DSCN32383.JPG

DSCN32363.JPG

DSCN32351.JPG

DSCN32311.JPG

:thumb:

Just prop em back up, try to secure em and keep movin rico..........a Spanish mountaintop storm by the sea is no match for strong plants.....I have been doin this for two months rico! I been lookin around with my extra workload of having a vote in the motm, man this rico name is comin up in some off the wall places:geek:

I hope I'm being "quite" helpful :)

DSCN32293.JPG

That shit is straight KILLS what soil and where did you get ur cfl from and nutrients

Hello Indoorgrower :welcome: How are you today?

Hey Rico. :ciao:

I assume all was peaceful here in 420 land while you slumbered... ;) Bunker801 is looking nice and full.
Hope you have some Spam tucked away incase of anothe Spanish Storm sir.

sorry indoor, i didnt realize Rico is running his quad bulbs.. same info still applies. major retailers.. they are usually in the bulb aisle near the standard CFL's just a different design.. rumored to be more effective for lighting but i havent tried them yet.. you would have to ask Rico or possibly Spimp about the efficiency. im running standard "curlies" CFL bulbs

Hey Rico. :ciao:

I assume all was peaceful here in 420 land while you slumbered... ;) Bunker801 is looking nice and full.
Hope you have some Spam tucked away incase of anothe Spanish Storm sir.

Hey Spimp :ciao:

It's Ramen Noodles for me, I'm afraid :)

I'm a vegetablist :thumb:

Where can i get a cfl of that kind.

Dank is right :high-five:

I got them in a shop.

30 watt warm white sticks :)

Back
Top Bottom