Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Good day Srila Ricorico I was real sorry to read about your girls getting caught in the wind like that, I know that you will turn things around for all of them they will be out of shock and back to thrive mode again.:goodjob:
However I have as you know this spider mite problem every one on u vid land seems to think that they are a shit to get rid of I have to go to the Drs today me an Padma have appointments but I was wondering if you could give me a shopping list for bits to get or any one else for instance you said pepermint soap and wash all the leves I used some fairy liquid with lemon an citricidal should I add somme chilli poweder if so how much an what do I do Ser knight who has a good hold of the force:adore::adore::grinjoint::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Why do you always want to add chilli powder, Jaga?

Peppermint Soap. £1.

Wash the plant in the bath.

Rub the stems and leaves with squished up fresh garlic.

Or crunch up dried garlic and rub it as a paste on the leaves and stem after washing.

This will hinder their return (hopefully)

Not all animals think that chilli is HOT HOT HOT :yikes:

"They" even put chillies in itchy-bum-crème :eyebrowsmile:

So chilly is for bums,

we use Peppermint soap and garlic.

:circle-of-love:

Scrogina back side ;)
DSCN31642.JPG

DSCN31675.JPG

Scrogina Underground801

DSCN31751.JPG

DSCN31692.JPG

DSCN31701.JPG

DSCN31712.JPG

DSCN31721.JPG

DSCN3173.JPG

DSCN31742.JPG

I'm just now hearing about your nightmarish date with Mother Nature.:thedoubletake: That b*tch! May the force be with you...

Why do you always want to add chilli powder, Jaga?

Well maybe cause I am not a Jedi Knight

Rub the stems and leaves with squished up fresh garlic.

I will do the Garlic bath bit,,,but did you know that garlic if put on bare skin (under the foot) will burn a nasty patch?
:lot-o-toke:

All very nice as again I expected, just got back from the doctors and this time they are doing some well:bigblush: lets just say test:grinjoint:
I couldnt find peppermint soap? Padma thought that you may have meant something from one of those nice smelly soap shops Lush just in case she was right:)
I am just going to pop some pictures of Bertha in the journal she looks loads happier since she has had A few baths with soapy and lemon with citricidal for any poo they may have left not that I have even seen one as yet:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom