Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

One Womans Rubbish, is a hundred Mens treasure. With all due respect to Mrs Rico of course. :adore:

I am enthralled with the current state of affairs at Casa de Rico.
:popcorn:
Have we a Current Clone Count sir?
BTW, Good Weed sir. :)

Jeeze, with all the drama, I almost forgot the cuttlings

2 more down for brown yesterday :)

51 to go :partyboy:

Cannatonic cuttlings still in water SER :thumb:

the last pic with the hood looking thing is acually a buffet warmer lid with an outdoor hps 150w bulb works great..lol...the aluminum foil trays are turned upside down for reflectors using bathroom light fixtures with Y sockets so i can dbl the amount of light

Here is my first run using CFL's
IMAG23671.jpg
IMAG2044.jpg

the last pic with the hood looking thing is acually a buffet warmer lid with an outdoor hps 150w bulb works great..lol...the aluminum foil trays are turned upside down for reflectors using bathroom light fixtures with Y sockets so i can dbl the amount of light

Very nice, fellow Wardrobian Knight of the CFL :thumb:

Plusreps for the sudden and surprising Threadbomb :high-five:

I have considered outdoor HPS myself :)

Thanks Buddy, You know I was just wondering when someone would :eyebrowsmile:

surprisingly place pictures of a DIY hydroponics set-up in my Grow Journal :thumb:

I love the pink colour in between the square tunnels :dreamy:

Does that help with flowering ?

Or just look Fabulous? :circle-of-love:

>>>LOl. I never mentioned Aeroponics ever!!!!
I have a bag to hang up on the wall, fill with the water that I clean out the fish-filter with and hey presto.
Aquaponics in a drip bag
No Aeroponics

Wait did I say that. I was trying to spell Aquaponics, then I must have taken a toke between words ;)

Congratulations of the MotM nomination Rico! Good Luck :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NOMINATION SIR!!!
:party::party::party::party:

:):):):):):):):):):)

Thank you kindly :) v :) :) :) :) v :) :) v:)

yes sir.. congrats.. i have cast my vote.... may good fortune smile upon you sir Rico of the knights of the 420 table:):)

Hi Dank :)
Grats Rico got my vote :thumb:

And you got mine, Carl :ciao:

I need to have a look at this rico fellows work....hmmmmmm....LOL, congrats!

Pics soon, Mc :)

Wait did I say that. I was trying to spell Aquaponics, then I must have taken a toke between words ;)

Congratulations of the MotM nomination Rico! Good Luck :)

Thank You Kindly, AG

did you know you can recommend MoTM nominations?? i found that out the other day lol i thought the mods picked... but you can recommend

If you stop farting and burping on peoples' threads, I may recommend you someday, Young squire :thumb:

Thanks Carl, you're very kind :)

Scrogina survived the night :thumb:

DSCN29785.JPG

DSCN29825.JPG

DSCN29861.JPG

DSCN29922.JPG

And she has a little Froghopper friend
DSCN29902.JPG

They eat little bugs :)
DSCN29913.JPG

Wonderful photos Srila Ricorico,
I like the frog hoper critter I would think that the frog hopper is feeling good as well he might be feeling that it is a safe area to be in:grinjoint:
Do you have any remidies for spider mite Miwa spotted some tell tale sign so I looked and found them :straightface:

Wonderful photos Srila Ricorico,
I like the frog hoper critter I would think that the frog hopper is feeling good as well he might be feeling that it is a safe area to be in:grinjoint:
Do you have any remidies for spider mite Miwa spotted some tell tale sign so I looked and found them :straightface:

Wash your plant in peppermint soap.

The whole plant.

and rub the leaves gently with finger 'n' thumb to remove any eggs.

Wash your plant in peppermint soap.

The whole plant.

and rub the leaves gently with finger 'n' thumb to remove any eggs.

Right I dont have that but I used a detergent plus some chilli and lemon but how often an is this a good enough recipe until the bought stuff comes through the post Poor Bertha I got an idea how it feels to be got at by a parasite :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom