Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

DUUUUUUDEEEEE....DUUUUUDDDDDEEEE, Muxy is getting to TOO sexy with all that purp coming out WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

Cant wat to see her is full bloom when those bud's are nice and fat!!!! :bravo:

Well a VERY good and Green day to you, Hope you enjoy that Quiz, Would have loved to join but that is Past midnight for me on a monday morning so i needs my sleep have to take the kids to school in the morning but I wish all of you that will join in on BAR's quiz all of the best green Vibes and may the fun be had and the REPS flow like the wines of gods!!!

BTW to all tha does not know the Quiz is at 3pm USP over here New City Grower 2.0

Well to you i bit good night i am gunna sleep now after i smoke this blunt here...

IMG00048-20131031-2336.jpg
IMG00134-20140314-1216.jpg

A Verry Happy Grow and Smoke to you my friend!!!

Thanks Rooster, I got muckmouth just seeing this!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichster :) Best of buds to ya!

Renegade, she is outside so different rules apply. I used so much defol as she had crappy light etc. With having the sun at differing angles combined with the wind he can simply leave her be if required. Id let her go building height and foliage, then once she has been in flower for a couple of weeks maybe think about defol. its totally dependent on how she grows from this point onwards :)

Thanks again Batman, safe to say you are happy that Robin is back??!! Alfred is overjoyed!

I owe everyone that participated in the REPS r Right, an apology. I saw what I thought was somebody joking about Oz being present. Yea right! was my 1st thought, I responded the WRONG way & way to fast (my hair trigger again) You are NOT a "fluxing CHunt" Calyx Hunter, far from it.:peace:

Forgive me Calyx Hunter and all quiz partakers'. :circle-of-love:

Regretfully,

trichster :Namaste:

I can't wait! Truth be told, I have never got full effect from the few edibles I've tried. The "source" was kinda weak & very questionable herb quality, I look forward to making my own! Great story J.

You are going to be blown away by the potency you can achieve...it took me a few tries before I got it how I like it but I don't have one of those fancy Magical Butter machines :)... also the advice I got on Canna' s edibles thread made all the difference...you will be happy my friend :)

WOW Jay!!! That is impressive! :thumb: :yikes:

You are going to be blown away by the potency you can achieve...it took me a few tries before I got it how I like it but I don't have one of those fancy Magical Butter machines :)... also the advice I got on Canna' s edibles thread made all the difference...you will be happy my friend :)

Thanks Jay,:high-five: I'm even happier that this community is very forgiving. Thanks again C-Hunter:bravo:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

We can still talk while the previews are on right? SHH the movie is starting.

Showing my age but does anyone remember Mystery Science Theater 3000?? Great work, there is some science to your work!!...Peace.....

MST3K.jpg

:420: :goodjob: :peace:

Well, I landed on pg 40 the 40's REPS go to CalyxHunter and the surprise guest (that caused everything, lol kiddin' mate) he too, is a forgiver.

:circle-of-love: is :allgood: Thanks to all, gotta go feed Toto.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Showing my age but does anyone remember Mystery Science Theater 3000?? Great work, there is some science to your work!!...Peace.....

MST3K.jpg

Ha ha...that's awesome...I was trying explain Mystery Science Theater 3000 to my girlfriend the other day (she's a lot younger than me) she didn't get it LOL...don't ask why I was trying to explain it...I don't even remember :)

Ha ha...that's awesome...I was trying explain Mystery Science Theater 3000 to my girlfriend the other day (she's a lot younger than me) she didn't get it LOL...don't ask why I was trying to explain it...I don't even remember :)

MST3000 is on Netflix! At least it was a few weeks ago...

MST3000 is on Netflix! At least it was a few weeks ago...

Nice...I'll find it...good laughs :)

Edit: ....I remember why I was just talking about it the other day...every time we watch a movie or show we just make fun of it...talking the whole time :)

MST3K.jpg

Mystery Science Theatre was awesome and I seriously just brought it up in convo in the last few days. Awesome Pic!

Great photos Trichomes :thumb:

That trunk is huge!...she is going to be massive by the end of the growing season

Here is a gratuitous trunk pic of an indoor girl :)

image9074.jpg
Ok, use of the wrench for scale deserves +rep feakin awesome

I knew that amputated limb could prove useful one day! Fluxy is very happy today!

oz3.jpg
An amazing plant. Fluxy lady has an amazing body! She's gonna be even sexier as she matures.

Question re. PURPLE color covering the bottom of my shade leaves

Question re. PURPLE color covering the bottom of shade leaves on "Purple Muxy" I just noticed this today.

I'm hoping someone (like Lester) is familiar with this. Is it a common trait of purple strains?

or is a NUTE thing?:thanks: Share your thoughts!!!

normal_purple_strain.jpg

My leaves and stems are purple and I know for damn well sure its not a Cal Mag issue, not surprising either with calyxes turning purple in certain parts of the buds. The simplest answer is most likely the correct answer, and that is phenotype.

MST3K.jpg

:high-five: goofy, thank you for improving the picture! very well done. Now about that TV show, never heard of it. I'll bet you watched that in B & W, on a TV that required one to get up & turn the knob, to change the channel?

REPS for your participating & your Fluxart.

All shares get REP consideration here! Thanks again Goofy:goodjob: Come back soon.

I'll be fity next year.

Back
Top Bottom