Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichomes, check out my Avatar, this is my 420lb dog.

Okay this is my real 420 dogs.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

hey trichomes, check out my avatar, this is my 20lb dog.

Thanks 60, I like your avatar, cats are,,,, not like dogs, I'm a dog guy, I like any 420 members choice in pets

SABOs pet is ,,,,,,, another great 420 pet that my dogs would eat in 2 bites, your cat looks like 4 bites!

:thumb: 60 cal, your share yesterday is one that will never be forgotten :circle-of-love:

reps to you 60 & every thumb giver i see gave u 420vetluv today:thanks:

Subbed Up!

welcome Festus:thumb:, looks like you, might :party:

You should have a sense of humor to understand what goes on here, if I type the word "yard", it refers to my journal, easier to type & funnier, thanks for visiting, please come back and share something

you get this for visiting , :bigtoke:

:circle-of-love:

Much obliged Trichomes,

Thank you for the wonderful :welcome:!

Am still a "Noob", but am working on finalizing my first harvest in about 3 days. It's a very nice looking lady that you have there! I see her name is Fluxy, I think I'll call her "Miss Fluxy" to be proper. She looks all tied down, when are you going to unleash Miss Fluxy?

Thank you for the :bigtoke: & I'll make sure that "Ole Festus" tries to follow your yard rules to the best of my abilities.

:Namaste:

Hey Trichomes'R, can the new guy (Ole Festus) clean the boat, I partied hard last night and need some sleep, Okay?

Okay Trichomes'R my cat was trying to use Fluxy as a sand box (even though you live on the beach) and your dogs scared my cat away, so my Wolves are back to help protect Fluxy & Muxy. And I might say that she is looking very nice since you put her in the ground. Great job Sir.

Your doing a great job Trichomes, can't be easy keeping this journal up and running smooth as well as caring for your Flux project. Reps for you my friend.

ol'f, fest, fester, ole fest, I like to give nicknames, your's is hard,

i like fester & fest, fester is funny, fest relates to parties, like octoberfest, festival, yup,

i like fest,

the best,
can i please refer to u as fest, if you decide you might like the constant festive festival like atmosphere that i enjoy?

i see you have a nickname for Fluxy Lady, that is why you have been assigned a nickname from me, all repliers here get equal

reciprocation. thank you for making me smile, since you are new, I will give you your first REPS! reps are a way of giving you more than just a click on like/the-thumb. i call it. u will see you have little green dots under your username, as people rep you, you will get more n more, green bags, if u misbehave, you could earn a bad-rep, i have never given a bad/negative rep, don't want to, dont know how. thanks for coming. :thumb: How did you get past the dogs? here's a helpful tip, type "dogs" in the search this thread box, that is at the top of this journal page, not the 420 search box, below that, click a tab and you'll see, rate this thread, search this thread and more. if u like a thread, please rate it, this is one big family here, you'll catch on. back to ""search this thread" put the word "dogs" in the box and hit enter. you will see every post here, w that word in it. i use it all throughout this blsssed 420 site.

enjoy ol' festus:high-five:

that's a big smile on my grill:thumb:nice post 60 well done, on topic with a smile for all of us while we read your share,:thanks:

you get better everyday:circle-of-love:

i don't want to offend you 60,here, take this paint scraper and when you're done, u get this :passitleft:

just friendly advice, go scrape the graffiti off that sign at the gate,

when you fix my sign that we all saw you tag,

you'll see that it clearly states "all 4 legged mammals are not safe in here"

just keep the cat outside the fence and it will be fine, the dogs hide the second they get a whiff of cat,

they are crouched down in that tallgrass over yonder. :welcome:

Insane moth activity trichs, I witnessed it. Very strange moth activity, I think these were the "humming bird moths" They were large like birds so I decided to not use my sandal on them. They were trying to get nectar from these flowers, it was after sunset, and then I saw them mate. They had white dots with a strange pattern. They fly very fast and zoom by you quickly. There has also been a fair amount of other moth sightings around the area. I think we are definitely in peak flight time #1 since the temperatures shot up.

:surf:

:popcorn:

:hmmmm: Think I'd prefer "Ole Fes" if you're going to shorten it up or give me a nick-name right off the bat. "Festival Fes" wouldn't sound all that bad then, don't you think?

Don't know much about green bars or +Reps, but I guess sooner or later my bars will be full & like yours is, but honestly I don't know what a Connoisseur is yet, but I'll look it up . Mine says,"That I have a spectacular Aura about me", that's pretty cool. It may be a sign of me becoming a half decent grower if I pay attention or also providing some (well sorta) :420: laughter in your (yard) Journal.

I asked a 420 question, but I think you forgot to answer? Have a :bong: hit and go up there & re-read please. :thanks:

So no sleep for me tonight? Okay, I cleaned off the paint on the fence, "talking to myself" (I don't see how the old Fluxer knew it was me). I also cleaned up the boat but all those burn marks!!! (wasn't me Trichomes'R). I left the CAT POOP in fluxy's dirt because it might give her the nutrients she needs. I'm all done here sir, good night.

"To Self" HAHAHA he'll never see the sign on the other side of the brick fence that reads "COME ONE, COME ALL, AND SEE THE FLUXY LADY JUST OVER THIS FENCE" I think I'll put out some yard sale signs on my way out!!! (Make me clean his fence).

Insane moth activity trichs, I witnessed it. Very strange moth activity, I think these were the "humming bird moths" They were large like birds so I decided to not use my sandal on them. They were trying to get nectar from these flowers, it was after sunset, and then I saw them mate. They had white dots with a strange pattern. They fly very fast and zoom by you quickly. There has also been a fair amount of other moth sightings around the area. I think we are definitely in peak flight time #1 since the temperatures shot up.

:surf:

:popcorn:

one bounced of my forehead, while I was perched, frozen like a statue with hose in hand,

thank goodness this net came in mail today 12 feet X 8 feet,

I'm laughing at all moths now. is this pic within guidelines? thnx for update:thumb:

P5037291.jpg

out of my yard , ole fest or ol'fest

That's a pretty big squeeter net :thedoubletake:

:hmmmm: Think I'd prefer "Ole Fes" i

sounds good ole fes :thumb: you will see I have a problem w capital tal? or tol? letters,

i hope ole fes is axseptable new found funny friend, :passitleft: u just may fit in here if u dont make use caps, LMK, ok?

ok, i understand, but writing in small letters simply goes against my grain, because (this is so hard) i like to try to capitalize, use comas, quotation marks, periods and question marks. it's just how i write and comes automatic to me. i'll try, but can't make any 100% promises.

now, how much longer is Miss Fluxy supposed to be tied up? do you have a time plan set or are you just waiting on her development before unleashing her?

Fluxy Lady is what you call her. and one question per post until you check out, heard some guest was snooping around my yard recently, I don't think 420 guests should access to my search box functions same as we do.

Now, where did you get all those green bags. Maybe you should go back to your tent & come back in the morning with some valuable grow secrets, share them with all of us, then I'll know your cool.

Lemme check your pockets before you go. :passitleft: ahhhh what do we have here? you're quick, I like you, you can stay:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom