I don't really like wearing gloves either. I skip it when I can. But when that smell lingers for a couple days and you're trying to sleep in the middle of the night with Pineapple Chunk fumes wafting up the nose, it's not a good thing. It's sort of violating somehow. Like smelling the aftermath of a perfume drenched one night stand you'd rather forget, and it's two nights gone by already.

Lol! Spare me from a cologne-drenched one-night stand. I think I'm holding out for a man who doesn't shave and uses no cologne. I found myself wondering if I'm ready to enter the dating game again.

No.... I'm not. Lol! I mean really, can you even imagine it?

"So Sue, what hobbies do you find most engaging?"

.............................. You see the dilemma. :battingeyelashes:

I really stand by that idea I mentioned on the cobbing thread. If you don't like the smell of a person... maybe skip to the end and save yourself some grief.

Dating game, no. (No no no). I can't imagine that stuff for you (or anyone really). Shudder.
Don't do it Sue !!
It would be nice to think that just playing the game of life leads to a few prizes being dropped in our laps once in a while. Generally when we aren't looking or expecting it.
Anyway it worked for me. Maybe I just got lucky. I figure you're lucky too.
Say no to the cologne drenched nightmare.
They'll probably get the hint if you wear gloves though.

:rofl: Sticky gloves at that. Lol!

I haven't ever really dated. Dale and I were led right to each other through the most bizarre circumstances, and we lasted to his death. I expect the universe to honor my wish that the next man I outlive come into my world in the same serendipitous way. :battingeyelashes:

You humans sure are optimistic.

Well... I'm kind of making the comment out of context. First there is obviously the process of the universe stomping you into the right size and shape... getting you ready. Some people are already ready. Personally, I had to be stomped a lot. Still getting stomped, just not as bad at the moment.

The universe senses if you have 'issues' and it will generously drop partners in your lap for you to 'work your issues out with'.
You 'work your issues out' for a while and then probably break up, then the universe does it again, and then you work out more issues. The partners just keep shambling towards you like zombies, coming to suck your brains, energy, and money...
Fool me one more time universe I'll always fall for it.
Then after a few decades of that- either you find ways of tricking the universe into thinking you have gotten past most of your issues and it feels sorry for you and lets you get lucky, or you are holed up in an apartment somewhere too gun-shy to go outside and face more love zombies, or more likely you're married with a bunch of baby zombies.
Anyway, I still believe the part about the universe listening.

Lol! Spare me from a cologne-drenched one-night stand. I think I'm holding out for a man who doesn't shave and uses no cologne. I found myself wondering if I'm ready to enter the dating game again.

No.... I'm not. Lol! I mean really, can you even imagine it?

"So Sue, what hobbies do you find most engaging?"

.............................. You see the dilemma. :battingeyelashes:

That is easy to answer.

Just look him straight in the eyes and say,"I like to get high and jump on the bed all night long". :rofl:

The universe senses if you have 'issues' and it will generously drop partners in your lap for you to 'work your issues out with'.
You 'work your issues out' for a while and then probably break up, then the universe does it again, and then you work out more issues. The partners just keep shambling towards you like zombies, coming to suck your brains, energy, and money...
Fool me one more time universe I'll always fall for it.
Then after a few decades of that- either you find ways of tricking the universe into thinking you have gotten past most of your issues and it feels sorry for you and lets you get lucky, or you are holed up in an apartment somewhere too gun-shy to go outside and face more love zombies, or more likely you're married with a bunch of baby zombies.
Anyway, I still believe the part about the universe listening.

there is a movie right there,, ,, sadly it may be another zombie movie,,

but this will be 'THE' zombie movie, not simply 'a' zombie movie

we can use that zombie plant ya got there in it too

The universe recently sent a pretty 24 year old to me, to work out some issues.. maybe the 19year age difference :rofl: whatever it is, glad I'm an issue affected stoner and fun trying to work them out :rofl:

Oh my God, I love you guys! :rofl:

Sometimes when the universe is distracted and not looking you can do other stuff for a while.

I believe that "reality" is soft at certain times and places - it can be shaped and molded a little.

:bongrip:

I believe that "reality" is soft at certain times and places - it can be shaped and molded a little.

Oh, I like that idea Graytail. :bongrip:

Love those moments..I guess they come in all forms but I used to get them with chemicals.. align the world and could play it like an instrument (which it is) i never took advantage though, it was more dancing and random conversations.. gambling also gives vibrations.. but they can become messy quickly and dollars lost if not aware....

I totally take it for granted that reality is mallleable. It's the human condition. Maybe our greatest strength. Maybe our greatest weakness too. Great powers of adaptability.... Tiny little brains.
We view the world through a pinhole, filter it in a thousand ways, twist it to suit our sanity or lack of.

Everything is a story for humans. We love stories and we need them, so we can make some sort of sense of life, so we can live with it, and ourselves.

To some extent we are all full of shit. Hopefully it's good shit. We know it's often not.

I have a wood fired hot tub outside and I love to lay out there and smoke and look at the stars and drink some wine and just observe and exist, so I can try to align my pitifully tiny understanding of what I'm seeing and feeling with the sort of sentiment I might read in Graytail's signature.

Gotta try and stay sane somehow... I often slither out of that tub feeling like a blob of primordial jelly. A surprisingly good way to feel.

:passitleft:

Sounds nice. Never tried a hot tub. Ever. Lol! One out under the stars, which I can barely see here in the city, sounds absolutely dreamy.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom