Weedbrothers - Grow Journal - CFL

weedbrothers

Thank you for checking out my grow journal. This is my first time growing medical marijuana. I will keep this thread updated on a weekly basis with photos. Please share any advice you may have, i'm a quick learner and a good listener. Thank you again for checking in!!

I decided to go with CFL because of several reasons:

#Affordability - This is a low budget grow.
#Environment - My grow room is very small and it gets very hot in the summers.
#Availability - CFL lights can be found locally and i have seen some growers pull off some great yields with CFL.
#Experience - I have a lot to learn and i figured this is probably the best way to approach it based on the circumstances.

Strains:

1x Pineapple Express Auto by Barneys Farm
1x Malana Bomb Auto by Barneys Farm

My Equipment:

Pot: 5 L
Medium: 70% Soil (PH 7.0) and 30% Perlite.
Water: Mineral water with 7.0 PH.
Tools: PH measurement device, PH sticks, Fans, Temperature & Humidity monitors and Humidifier.
Lights: 3 x 6500k CFL 175w for growth and 3 x 2700K CFL 185W for flower.
Nutrition: Root juice, Bio-grow, Bio-bloom, Top-max and Leafcoat. Nutrition is made by Biobizz and i follow the guidelines for growing.

My Environment:

Temperature: 22-25 C° (during the summer it gets warmer - not sure yet how to approach this)
Ventilation with two fans.
Humidity: 40-60%
PH: 6-7

I have noticed that the leaf on the left (check the image close-up) have some yellow spots. I'm not certain what that could be, if you may know feel free to help me identify what the potential problem could be.

1661632248150.png

Hello and welcome to :420:

I can't really help you with the yellow on your leaf without a close up picture, the picture above doesn't show much of the plant at all. A couple of things I will say is that, 1: 3x 175w CFL's is overkill for a new seedling and, 2: More lumens are emitted from the side of CFL bulbs not the tips. You could easily get away with using one of those bulbs held horizontally over the top of that seedling :thumb:

You might ask the mod's to move your journal to the journal area. More people are apt to find it there.
You are currently in the sub-forum: Lounge > Introduce Yourself .

You might ask the mod's to move your journal to the journal area. More people are apt to find it there.
You are currently in the sub-forum: Lounge > Introduce Yourself .

Thank you for letting me know about this - im such a newbie!!! The user @Mr Am4zin have asked a mod to move this journal into the correct area..

I'm curious to see how your pineapple express does... I just finished mine (consumed:blunt:) and it flowered very early on. Like by day 20 it was in flower. So I'll follow this grow and observe the scenery. Glad you got this moved into the journal section. Lots of luck to you and as always...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thats awesome, do you have any photos of yours? Thank you!

It's kind of a long story, to put It short... I realized it was going into flower so I decided to try and spray it with colloidal silver to get some pollen. Failed. So I clipped the parts I sprayed and come harvest I got 4.5 grams dry. Haha. :rofl: 90 days for 4 grams. But it was so frosty and smelt like candy. Grape pixie stix to be exact. If you want to check my perpetual journal, she is in there from the beginning... Named Kalua, meaning second child in Hawaiian. Anyways check it out man, I'll have the bong loaded for when you get there.

It's kind of a long story, to put It short... I realized it was going into flower so I decided to try and spray it with colloidal silver to get some pollen. Failed. So I clipped the parts I sprayed and come harvest I got 4.5 grams dry. Haha. :rofl: 90 days for 4 grams. But it was so frosty and smelt like candy. Grape pixie stix to be exact. If you want to check my perpetual journal, she is in there from the beginning... Named Kalua, meaning second child in Hawaiian. Anyways check it out man, I'll have the bong loaded for when you get there.

Haha 4 grams, i bet it was a good experience for future grows though :D I will check your journals, thanks for the tip!!

Some information about the strains..

Pineapple Express Auto

The world famous Pineapple Chunk is now available in an autoflowering variant. Pineapple Express Auto is a hardy, fast flowering and easy to grow cannabis plant giving generous yields of heavy buds coated in resin. Pineapple Express Auto produces an impressive 60 to 100 grams per plant of delicious earthy Indica. The vegetation period is just four weeks with a flowering period of just thirty days. Pineapple Express exudes mouth-watering sweet aromas with an intense pineapple flavour. The effect of this amazing strain allows the body to relax by creating stress reducing calmness.

Genetics Pineapple Chunk x Super Auto

! Barneys Farm | (Auto) Pineapple Express | Cannabis Seeds

Malana Bomb

At Barney’s we strive to bring you the best strains, so with Malana Bomb Auto we started with one of the most important plants in Marijuana culture: the Malana Charas. A sacred plant used by Sadhu’s in the worship of Shiva the Hindu God of destruction. Malana Bomb crosses this sacred plant with Lowryder #1 to create a big and stable plant. The colas ooze with rich pine aromas, recreating the tastes of the Himalaya Mountains. Malana Bomb naturally moves into flowering within 3 weeks, and finishing in a total of 60-70 days.

Genetics Malana Charas Plant x Lowryder #1

70% Indica 30% Sativa

! Barneys Farm | (Auto) Malana Bomb | Cannabis Seeds

Back
Top Bottom