Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Ok so the LC-18 (Durban x Durban) testers are really impressing me. It seems a lot of the solid branching from the male was passed on to both the miss sticky cross and the wild lady cross. So the wild lady is still a pure sativa from kosi as the male was a kosi land race as well. I'll call her Double wild Kosi for reference and the Sticky cross is LC-18 .
Here They are :
LC-18
IMG_20191202_145635.jpg
IMG_20191202_145544.jpg

Then the Double Wild Kosi
IMG_20191202_145514.jpg
IMG_20191202_145442.jpg
IMG_20191202_145435.jpg
they did get beat up a bit but there looking like there ready to fly nice work there going to be pretty! :)

Miss Sticky went hard into flower and was hoping she might finish but everything else outside was showing signs of reveg so I put her into my cupboard to finish its pretty crowded in there under 6 x 45w cfl. I know its the wrong color but not investing in more lights at the moment. Anyway the buds are progressing but airy. Just didn't want to waste all those tops and I'll most likely turn it into hash for some of my events. Anyways here she is
IMG_20191203_163131.jpg
IMG_20191203_163128.jpg
IMG_20191203_163122.jpg

Kind of my own fault. Should've waited to put her out another month and recon she would have yielded well after a few more month veg. She is my favorite Durban so I'll be happy with a nice pile of fresh hash. I still Have some in the jars and another one that's been put out so ill Have some come harvest time. Lots of testers to add to the stash so keen to see them turn out

Can’t wait to get some Durban seeds you’ve bred.
Yeah I also can't wait to see them growing on the other side of the world. Just gotta make sure they are top shelf quality before then. Pretty confident they are but these land races have a way of throwing a spanner in the works from time to time :)

Miss Sticky went hard into flower and was hoping she might finish but everything else outside was showing signs of reveg so I put her into my cupboard to finish its pretty crowded in there under 6 x 45w cfl. I know its the wrong color but not investing in more lights at the moment. Anyway the buds are progressing but airy. Just didn't want to waste all those tops and I'll most likely turn it into hash for some of my events. Anyways here she is
IMG_20191203_163131.jpg
IMG_20191203_163128.jpg
IMG_20191203_163122.jpg
ive never done a sativa that way but I have grown a couple plants under cfls they do good not like the sun or full on led or something but youll get a harvest for sure they look happy in there I cant wait either your good luck funnels down to us having some good luck! :)

Looking awesome despite the wind, those branches are nice and beefy
Yeah was just thinking there won't be any shortage of juice flowing through them, the still have to swell. Just before stretch. Wondering if 100 lt is going to be enough space

the biggest ive grown outside are 35s ive heard anything over a 100 is a waist just what ive heard!
I need big pots with lots of soil and water holding capabilities with the heat and sun and wind . Is that 35lt or gallon?

Back
Top Bottom