Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

I harvested some of my skunk Durban toked a little popcorn last night put me to sleep it is tasty hashy earthy taste but wheres the energizing high I was looking for! :confused:
That sucks man. It should be there if it's Durban.

Graytail speaks highly of the Y Griega so I would think that one for sure would be good daytime weed.
when I saw one he grew a while back it got me excited about growing it!:)
Never tried it. Sounds like a goodie . The malawi will get you high. Not everyone gets giggly though. Haha.
I love the giggly and the grin that's just fixed on my face lol! :laughtwo:

Maybe not enough Durban in there?
More indica?
Who bred the Durban with the Skunk? Sounds weird to me.
hey jim the seeds were from 420 in the description it says pure sativa landrace but its not the one plant ive grown didn't even look like a Durban it looked more like a skunk plant not enough Durban in there dooby and it finished at the same time frame as the indicas so ya plenty of something in there to get to flower sooner I doubt ill grow anymore of them waiting for the real thing! :)

Morning mr.Rugged just stopping by to wish ya a merry Krimbo and many blessings and well wishes as we head into a new year brother... :cheer: and too many nights of uninterrupted slumber...hahaha
Thanks brother Smeegs. Happy happy to you too. It's going to be a busy one. Trip to joburg then 3 nights darkensberg, a night joburg, night pilansberg and then back to joburg.

Hope yours is terrific and pleasant.

Cheers.

Just another kak day in Africa. Drakensberg is ridiculously beautiful. View from our bed.
IMG-20191222-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20191222-WA0001.jpg

Wow nice view @Lerugged looks beautiful down there in SA.

Your plants are looking great brother. Hope the wind settles down a little bit for you enough to get those plants growing taller. Must be some serious winds you got then chain-linked up.

Sun looks bright AF - we just had our shortest day of the year yesterday. Only like 7 hrs of sunlight. Had to go down and sit in the "sun" room and soak up some artificial lighting.

I think its about time to pop some beans for the upcoming outdoor season.

Back
Top Bottom