What’s Wrong?

Chiefy

Tryna figure out what’s the issue with my plants

382DF681-8F1B-471E-ACF8-53D542C217E3.jpeg

566483D8-6060-454A-9125-F583B7B5BE84.jpeg

0B85BBBE-72A4-4DF0-93A9-8AF078835A32.jpeg

More info you give the better advice folks can give you as some things can be a multitude of causes for the problem.

Fox farm soil and ferts in 4x4 tent
Nice looking little plants. Looks like you noticed a slight problem very early into the grow which means that it is easier to figure out. Sometimes it is just as simple as changing which fertilizer is being used for the next several weeks of the grow.

Check out the message thread at the link that Dwight posted at the top of his message. The active members here will need to know which apply to the way you are growing those plants so there often is no need to answer each one.

Fox Farm has several soil types. Last I checked they sold 12 or more types and they are not the same. They are usually coco coir based or peat moss based with forest products (probably decomposed wood) added.

Same for the fertilizers. Fox Farm has several that are almost the same with the difference being that some are better for use in natural soils, some in coco coir based soils and some could be best with a peat base.

Oh, are you growing one plant that split or do you have two small plants in one pot?

Nice looking little plants. Looks like you noticed a slight problem very early into the grow which means that it is easier to figure out. Sometimes it is just as simple as changing which fertilizer is being used for the next several weeks of the grow.

Check out the message thread at the link that Dwight posted at the top of his message. The active members here will need to know which apply to the way you are growing those plants so there often is no need to answer each one.

Fox Farm has several soil types. Last I checked they sold 12 or more types and they are not the same. They are usually coco coir based or peat moss based with forest products (probably decomposed wood) added.

Same for the fertilizers. Fox Farm has several that are almost the same with the difference being that some are better for use in natural soils, some in coco coir based soils and some could be best with a peat base.

Oh, are you growing one plant that split or do you have two small plants in one pot?
Thanx no It’s one plant I’m tryna the nugbuckts mainlining technique topped it 3 times for 8 symmetrical colas this my first time growing ever figure I learn it all in one Shot

60F249C0-B769-405E-BEC3-C32804AF5341.jpeg

DD246ACE-4276-48ED-AE36-C17CCB9598AF.jpeg

112B76F8-0518-4890-AA6B-581AC7FB142A.jpeg

OK man don't know exactly what kind of fox farms you using, for they make
a few soil and fertilizers but most of there soil do not need fertilizers for the
first little while, IMO she's just getting acclimated to your soil she looks good, also she
could be a little stressed from all the handling are you using gloves or are
you bare handed when you are training her?? It looks like a little nuit burn
to me...

I would ... do nothing.
Just water when she needs it, no sooner.
Keep Ph between 5.5 and 6.1
Make sure the lights not too close.
And, keep doing what you doing.

I think the plant is fine.

OK man don't know exactly what kind of fox farms you using, for they make
a few soil and fertilizers but most of there soil do not need fertilizers for the
first little while, IMO she's just getting acclimated to your soil she looks good, also she
could be a little stressed from all the handling are you using gloves or are
you bare handed when you are training her?? It looks like a little nuit burn
to me...
No gloves bro just washing my hands I would use gloves right

I would ... do nothing.
Just water when she needs it, no sooner.
Keep Ph between 5.5 and 6.1
Make sure the lights not too close.
And, keep doing what you doing.

I think the plant is fine.
Not so sure about the pH you mention. I've been using Ocean Forrest & Happy Frog for 4 years now & have always Ph'd to 6.4 & I have very, very few issues. Then again, I use Mega Crop & Terpinator only for my grows.

Doing well with the grow and I see you are jumping in with both feet right into the deep end:cool:

If you are using FF soil and nutes are you following the FF feeding schedule? On my schedule you flush the plants at 4, 7 and 11 weeks. If you haven't done a flush then a cal-mag treatment probably is in order. I am using FFOF and FF nutes, followed the feeding schedule and not having any issues. but each grow and plant are different. There is a learning curve. To help here is a link that I have bookmarked it might be helpful.
Plant and Pest Problems :nomo:

Doing well with the grow and I see you are jumping in with both feet right into the deep end:cool:

If you are using FF soil and nutes are you following the FF feeding schedule? On my schedule you flush the plants at 4, 7 and 11 weeks. If you haven't done a flush then a cal-mag treatment probably is in order. I am using FFOF and FF nutes, followed the feeding schedule and not having any issues. but each grow and plant are different. There is a learning curve. To help here is a link that I have bookmarked it might be helpful.

Appreciate it bro...and to answer ya question yes I’m using FFOF and their nutes as well following wat the bottles say and only feed it a fraction of the recommended doses I have never flushed them tho and they are almost 6 weeks in veg do u recommend I do a flush ? And is so what’s the best way to do it thanx for the feedback

Sorry for the late reply but life happened. Yes I recommend a flush at the end of the 7th week. Here is a link to a post in another thread about the feeding schedule: FF Schedule:morenutes: They have their own flush formula but you can also use plain water.

What you are trying to do is remove as many micro particles of nute residue as possible. This unbinds the nutes from the roots and removes them helping the growth. When you flush at the 7th week it is close to the plant flowering and you want a fresh start when you start feed her a different formula for the flowering stage. I use 3X the amount of water that I usually use.

If you're using the FF Trio you should start out using 1/4 recommended dose, and work your way up to full dosage.
Since you're using FFOF you need to be inputting at 6.3-6.5. Anything less, you'll start seeing issues.
I agree with the Mag def. It could be because you're not ph'n properly, if not, I use Botanicare CalMag+. Start with 2ml/gal and see what happens. Keep in mind the damaged leaves wont repair themselves, so watch the newer growth. As far as flushing goes, I can't imagine you being locked out this early on, but I also don't know your feeding schedule and ratios.
Here's a pH chart. You'll want to follow the right side.

Back
Top Bottom