Wheelo's 3rd run - Attack of the Holy Shoots

sweet, thanks gamer. . . finally, I HAVE THE POWER OF THE FIVE STAR Muahahahaha

HUH? Maybe I should take that back.... We can't give too much power. With all that pow-wa who knows what you can do! lol :goodjob:

12 More posts to go until I can finally PM you.

scrogs looking nice
and i tell you what no mater how many times i look at that wheel it still kicks ass

thanks B,

i like how the wheel responded to the lst, when i get the number down, id like to do it with a 3 week veg time.

or alternately, 3 weeks veg outside the wheel, then in, lst, flower all the same week.

Wheel i just went over your whole auto grow. Damn that took me forever. But damn good journal.!!

thanks bro, it didn't get me a lot of smoke, but I learned quite a bit about breeding, and cross-sexing a female to get fem seeds. I also got some seeds, so i guess that puts it into the category of a success. I'm gonna run them at some point, and cross-sex another female, and try to get a jar full of seeds instead of just a handful.

FYI, my LR#2 seeds are from my first journal, in case that's what you were checking out. man the whole thing huh? damn, yeah, it's pretty damn long.

I cleared out some of the under brush from the scrog today,

as long as i was trimming, i figured why not take some clones? so i took some. about 25 or so, just from the bottoms of the plants to clear out under the screen.
they'll grow slow in the clonebox.

sounds good there wheelo.

you cant fit a 3'x3' or 4x4' tent in the room with the other tent to veg in to be able to continuosly grow??

possibly, but i cant add anymore light.

my house is about 100 years old. i have fuses not a breaker. in the fuse box, i have those fuses with a reset button in the center. . . i forgot to turn off my space heater before the lights came on today and blew a fuse. . . blew it again about an hour later. no heater this time, i turned on the cloning heat mat and that tiny bit extra blew it. i have a lot of stuff on that line on top of the 1000w. . . I moved the entire clone box over to another circuit, but now i think that circuit is at its limit too.

what i need to do is move my entertainment system to the kitchen circuit. . . but the lights keep my house perfectly warm so far, i just need the heater when they are off. in the 30's here at night right now.

i actually have another tent too. i think its 3x4 or a bit bigger, i can't remember and its packed away. . . i could fit it possibly. and i have a 250w MH just sitting around too.

believe me, i've thought about it, i just hate resetting the fuses because they are in my downstairs neighbor's house.

if I could afford an LED light i might consider it.

I moved the entire clone box over to another circuit, but now i think that circuit is at its limit too.

what i need to do is move my entertainment system to the kitchen circuit. . . but the lights keep my house perfectly warm so far, i just need the heater when they are off. in the 30's here at night right now.

Same here bro, I had to move my Computer and surround sound around to keep my breaker from popping.

Anyways, Its funny that we both got around to trimming our scrogs and taking clones on the same day. Time to wish for 100% success on the clones :cheer:

How your tops looking? You getting blown up with pistils yet?

well, i was bored, so i took some shots of the clones and the left overs not flowering (2 GWS, 2 HS)

i took alot. with flash/without, top on/off, like i said i was bored waiting for the lights to come on in the tent.

so here ya go:

11-5-01.JPG

11-5-02.JPG

11-5-03.JPG

11-5-04.JPG

11-5-05.JPG

11-5-06.JPG

11-5-07.JPG

11-5-08.JPG

11-5-09.JPG

11-5-10.JPG

Back