Those boxes are 3D printed so you're not going to get one in wood.

Okay, thanks. I was wondering how they made them. The plastic ones are cool and all, they're just not what I'm looking for. Although maybe I'll end up ordering enough seeds to get one when I run out of seeds and have to restock (in about three years?). If nothing else, they'd probably make an interesting gift.

Okay, thanks. I was wondering how they made them. The plastic ones are cool and all, they're just not what I'm looking for. Although maybe I'll end up ordering enough seeds to get one when I run out of seeds and have to restock (in about three years?). If nothing else, they'd probably make an interesting gift.

I don't think it would really matter cause the actual seeds are kept in injection molded vials but 3D printed plastic like that is a breeding ground for bacteria. It would be so easy to print custom hydro components otherwise.

Hey DrDoob.....thanks for the link. Hows life in your world?

Things are great 'bout to harvest an outdoor plant in a week or two and another in four, another in six, and maybe more if my luck keeps up. My indoor garden is just starting to thrive, and I got all new nutes today for them! Thanks for asking, how's your stuff going?

Battling spider mites brother. Just discovered them last week on the last defoliation before flipping to flower. Hate these little bastages. I just turned loose 1000 predator mites yesterday morning when I cut the lights off for their daily nap. going to give it another day or two and check on them. Just glad I found them before I flipped them

Well I am growing out 30 NukeHeads in a sponsored journal stonedvet so we will see if NukeHeads are good I have all 30 seeds soaking right now there is a link to my journal at the bottom of this post I sincerely hope to have you onboard I'm going to mythbust this
IMG_126536.JPG
IMG_125834.JPG
IMG_125940.JPG
IMG_127032.JPG
IMG_20170831_091728.jpg
IMG_20170831_091946.jpg
IMG_20170831_092104.jpg

Battling spider mites brother. Just discovered them last week on the last defoliation before flipping to flower. Hate these little bastages. I just turned loose 1000 predator mites yesterday morning when I cut the lights off for their daily nap. going to give it another day or two and check on them. Just glad I found them before I flipped them

Oh man that sucks. I feel like they spread so quickly even reading about them scares me. I had a bit of issues with caterpillars last month but thankfully, like you I seemed to catch them early enough. Those predator mites work well? That's my emergency plan, although I haven't had to implement it knock wood. Good luck!

Shipping took two days. The seeds look exceptionally healthy, and are viable seeds. If you want to know more without taking any monetary risk, just follow along on mine and plant wrestlers grows and you can make a judgement call on your own. Thanks NukeHead for the confidence in me and the sponsorship, and thanks for your contribution to the cannabis community and for being a paid sponsor. Your money is going to cannabis awareness and to keep this community going for all of us to learn and grow.

I love that freelance idea @nukeheads. But as u mentioned, there will be those who find a way to spoil it for everyone else. It's a great idea. just need a bit more feedback n discussion maybe to minimize the fraud side of things. Hopefully by next grow there will be some journal on your strains too. Hoping to try one or two on my next. ✌

Well the way we figure it, is we have photos and tons of documentation when the NukeHeads strain was bred over several years and generations. So a free-lance breeder would be someone with tenure, substance with proof, even if they are a privatized none youtube type of breeder they surely would have plenty of forum posts, photos of their work etcetera... we would have a very very stringent check list to take on a free-lance breeder to avoid people just sending swag seeds to make a buck or two. It's pretty easy to identify someone who puts in crap tons of growing and breeding and who is passionate about their work. After all if we put for example " Plant Wrestler's SUPER SUPLEX " strain ( I just made that up sounds cool though doesn't it. Then you'r putting your name on the line, your putting your hardest work and passion out there and you will be confident people will only love your strain and want to learn more about you.

Scorpio420 :) " Red Scorpio Stinger " :) killer strain name ehh for some red red hair high trichome strain .. .. Ohh I can do this all day :) but the substance is in the work being done by the grower. We'd be willing to buy the seeds, via bank wire or whichever way once we confirmed the free-lancer met qualifications.

After all... there is very very talented people out there, and people like Jack Herer (RIP ) , Ken Estes , RB26 etc... who were people just like you or me who put their hearts into growing a strain and mastering it in every aspect of what they like, and shared it with the world.

In two months we are going to go heads on with our " FREE LANCE " breeders program, and we will be seeking experienced breeders wanting to chase the cannabis cups dream, and it starts by getting your strain out there, getting it known, having a way to make it worth you time ( $$$$ ) and you will make more money in seeds per one plant than you ever would selling the buds from that one plant ! We guarantee it !

So yeah folks stay tuned we have great things coming, for now we need everyones help in sharing us around so we get better exposure, and for all you know by sharing us around eventually you would be the very catalyst to sharing your own work through our site !

Thanks for reading, and I do apologize we are so very busy with sales I'm barely getting time to catch up with the forums. We also have more Raccoon video's we want to take because Cody who takes those videos is swamped with college, and various other things ;)

Back
Top Bottom