Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

I ran 5 of these 3 of them I damagaed & they stalled got big & took an extra 2-3 weeks in flower the vigin finished early
easy trim as well buds have small few leafs

try Trans Siberian it's a easy auto yery resiney very resiney the joint goes greasy after the 3 rd hit & toward the end it burns it's self as it's oily
body mind pain releif dope & gets ya stoned as well more a indy high than a stavia high fairly fast as well
IF you don't transplant or damage (nip the bud ) she will not stall & get big

i will add it to the list off ones i want to try...thanks for the suggestions and info

Hey Welshy:)....once again i find myself behind so i will have to catch up later but congrats on the harvest bro:)....Was she the one you topped?.....i harvested that one a couple days ago and now have her curing....i will definately be topping any other autos i grow;)

hi mate dont sweet it im also way behind on my threads lol......fast and vast was the one i topped and trained and for sure think its the way forward for autos...i only topped bubblelicious and now i wish i trained her as well

Man, back pain is a bastard... I had loads of tablets too.. Nitemare mate..

But

A big hearty congratulations to you dude... Nice harvest, more yet to come aswell..

Glad its smooth n potent for ya... You so deserve it after all the problems you had...

Enjoy ya smoke my friend... May it dry swiftly

some nice buds

hello everyone....hope everyone is doing good....been busy the last few days and i got a few pics and dry weights off my half of the harvest....my dry weight is 29 grams so with my mates half that would make a total dry harvest weight off 58g which im pretty happy with...

IMG_044226.JPG
IMG_044426.JPG
IMG_044621.JPG
IMG_044825.JPG

Congrats on your chop Welshy.

happy daze, Welshy

hey man! haha a cool time to get back on 420, 20th april, found it appropriate! i should make a new journal maybe ill start it tonight, this year will be fun for outdoor for me! and some indoor action of course!

Back
Top Bottom