Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Easier "said", than "done". :Rasta:

Thanks guys! Got my light in!!!
:theband:

Goodbye blurple!
45D56BBB-D88A-40A6-9CFD-0D257278782F.jpeg

Hello White!
964ED410-DB9C-4AA4-BD94-D0E0F7DADC3A.jpeg

Light has been on for a few hours now. Temps steady at 73. I have it under my filter which cuts my workable height down which kinda sucks. I can reposition the filter to run lengthwise with the tent and it might fit behind the light if I do that. No biggie right now though since all the babies iz little. A job for another day!

Don't you fear stretch with so many plants?
6 of them are going in the ground. 3 others are regs so if there is more than 1 male they will have to go too. If that doesn’t thin it out enough I can always put more on the deck if need be. It’s packed in there right now though. Lol

Day 29
House Targaryen
GG4

Did a little more training on this girl tonight. Upper 3 branches have been tied down a bit.

House Greyjoy
ATF
These 2 are still moist from the upcanning. Next will be water with some calmag.

House Baratheon
Stankberry
The small one will get water with calmag next and the big one will get some Foxfarm nutes.

House Tulley
DTF
These will both get some nutes next watering.

House Lannister
Pugsbreath
Tightened the training up a bit on these 3. Water with tea will be next feeding.

House Stark
BCO’s
Same for these 3. Water with tea next.

6 of them are going in the ground. 3 others are regs so if there is more than 1 male they will have to go too. If that doesn’t thin it out enough I can always put more on the deck if need be. It’s packed in there right now though. Lol
Nice!

Nice update M :thumb:. Plants are looking great and I'm especially interested to see how Pugsbreath turns out for you. That one has been on my wish list for a while now.

Nice update M :thumb:. Plants are looking great and I'm especially interested to see how Pugsbreath turns out for you. That one has been on my wish list for a while now.
Thanks Beez! Hopefully I get some seeds at the end of this grow. If so I’ll share! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom