Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

If it can do for you what they do for P9, you're gonna love it! And my Candidas spend more time under mine than outside due to the lack of sun these days.

:thumb:
I hopeits enough to get me good results. My concern is that it pulls about 200 less watts at the wall than what I’ve been using. Really hoping for a more bang for your buck kinda deal outa this!
:thumb::woohoo:Must have more photons, Good going Magoo
:passitleft::high-five:

$30 for a Dr. Meter LX1330B will tell you everything you need to know.
:thumb:
I’ll have to check that out. Or I could just keep both lights going for the rest of this grow. Lol

Quick question for you guys...when can you see signs of male parts? And when will the pollen actually drop? Thanks!
Got a vacation coming up and just want to be sure all my ducks are in a row

This pic is approx 5 weeks after flip - just before getting thrown out. I knew it was a male much sooner - maybe 3 weeks after flip.

Thanks guys! I probably won’t flip till after my trip but I may go ahead and up pot everything beforehand and thin flip when I get back. That should keep everything from needing watering during that time as well.

Hey Magoo...where's the outside grow happening?
Going to prep the spot Sunday. Then will take the plants out there next weekend probably. Hopefully the ones I up potted recently will have decent roots by then. Not as much as I’d like I’m sure, but I can already see them poking out the bottom of the 1gal for sure.

Day 28
House Targaryen
GG4

Did a little training on the top 2 shoots. She got some water yesterday and will get a TP drench next. Also got some brix spray as well!

Black Cherry O’s

These girls got some brix spray yesterday and some training on the lower branches. Lookin good so far!

Here you can see how I shape my garden wire hooks. I’ve accumulated a bunch of these with varying lengths. 2nd pic shows how I hook them up during the training. I like to put the garden stakes out a little further than the spot on the branch that I want to hook to. This prevents the hooks from sliding down the branch as the upward force of the branch increases.

It’s crazy looking for sure. Those 2 are pretty hard to train really. The branches at node 4 are only about an inch long despite the vegetation. And they are thick. It took a while to get them Bent over without snapping them. They started to split close to the stalk but not too bad! I’ve done worse for sure. Lol! Can’t wait to see how they look as they grow.

Back
Top Bottom